Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please (4386 Views)

180k is the capital any business idea please. / I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise / Please I Need Your Candid Advice On Faily Used motor Tyres Bussiness In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by indowhyte: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
HOW CAN YOU BE BROKE WHEN U HAVE A SMART PHONE & DATA, START A BIZ TODAY THAT CAN PAY U 50K TO 100K MONTHLY. ASK ME HOW? YOU CAN CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP(08080557341) OR JOIN MY WHATSAPP GROUP FOR OUR PRESENTATION BY 8PM FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION. https:///IvamkQ0cM5G6O8tnLsHPk4
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Seniorcitizen(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
IncomeMachine:
OK... But you know not every idea can be shared in public... The idea is to you... Not the public....ideas get stolen easily. They are quite easy... But it's called an idea cuz its not available to all. I have one in the sports(football) sector... Has nothing to do with betting... Full scale firm. I have another on drinks(beverages) just in its packaging and reselling..... It's quite simple, but you would wonder why you didn't think of it. Have another in the catering aspect, it's Very very lucrative. I am an embodiment of ideas... It won't cost you a dime to contact me... Won't charge u anything for that..... I'm saying this to all out there who need this too, not just he alone. At least from my words, you should know I mean business and legal one at that. If the mail is the problem... Send me a DM here on Nairaland and I would reply promptly. Just can't drop sensitive information so like that here... Even when you apply to funding companies, they don't grant access to all areas of your pitch deck for the public to see... Most of it is restricted, so your idea is safe. I know why I didn't drop phone number... If your scared, you can use a fake email, IL still reply you normally.. Just want to pass the info to you and see how we can go about the biz.... Ur call sir.
how do I contact u...mine is this kenniesken@gmail.com.. really wants to talk to u
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Chifrando(m): 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
bro buying hot produts from china is the best(e.g solar panels) and u can brand it with ur compay name.my buiness ideas are from inventions and innovations invented by me. some manufaturing factory in china i found can produce using my design but the the mould is costly.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by dianadsouza: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
thebosstrevor:

it seems you are a magician that wants to raise the price in november, no human reaction(supply and demand) can make it increase the price...bitcoin itself is very volatile and unstable, it is just a speculative vehicle

pump-and-dump scheme is over, is investment in bitcoin not about buying low and selling for high price, that time is over already, people are just aggressively and inaccurately promoting Bitcoins to people whose money they will be taking. scam alert

Did you know? the price of bitcoin is rapidly increasing day by day, a lot of people earned good profits from investment.
if you don't know how to buy bitcoins then you need to have information about bitcoins.

What's your take on bitcoins?
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by xpresseeve: 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
Auxtin85:
I have been in and out of Nigeria for a while now, recently I started thinking of coming back to Nigeria fully to start something and stay with my son.

It has never been my thing to marry abroad nor do I want to remain abroad. I was in Nigeria in 2017 to start something but I ran back after I was harrassed by SARS officers in Festac and they collected huge sums from me.

Now am coming back for good please I want my brothers and sisters here to advice me on the kind of business I can start with 7m, no jokes I’ll buy any idea as far as it will be profitable, am even ready to go into a genuine partnership.

Mod please push this to front page for me, now South Africans are asking us to leave though not official.

OP my advice will be simple but detailed;

Three things caught my attention in your write-up requesting for advice and they are listed below;

1. You have Seven Million Naira as start-up Capital.

2. You are currently based in South African and may not have lived at 'home' for a while.

3. Your location is Festac/Agboju/Amuwo Odofin/Maza-Maza, Mile 2/ Okota-Isolo axis in Lagos.

My advice will be based on the above predicates. I would also advise that you understand that the suggestions made are drawn from my personal experience in business especially as regards Sales and Marketing.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by xpresseeve: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
xpresseeve:

Three things caught my attention in your write-up requesting for advice and they are listed below;

2. You are currently based in South African and may not have lived at 'home' for a while.

3. Your location is Festac/Agboju/Amuwo Odofin/Maza-Maza, Mile 2/ Okota-Isolo axis in Lagos.

My advice will be based on the above predicates. I would also advise that you understand that the suggestions made are drawn from my personal experience in business especially as regards Sales and Marketing.

You have Seven Million Naira Start-up Capital.

This is a lot of money, as a matter of fact it is to much for someone starting out newly in business (this is my personal opinion please).
You have zilch experience in the sector I wish to recommend. I suggest that you fix a significant part of that money for 6 months or invest it in some instrument that has a medium to long term tenor. It will be very useful to you when you decide to expand your business six months down the line.

I am proposing that you consider investing nothing more than 2 - 3 Million Naira over the course of two or three months.

You probably won't even need that much if you already have a car to commence operations with.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by xpresseeve: 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
xpresseeve:

You are based abroad (perhaps South Africa) and may not have lived abroad for a while

Living abroad is a totally different ball game as your short stints in Nigeria would have revealed.
By the same token doing business in Nigeria goes beyond the regular text book prescriptions that we all are taught.

The Nigerian business environment and its attendant atmosphere, culture and nuances are unique to only Nigeria. You need to tread softly and gently while attempting to understand the scenario and acclimatizing accordingly with as few casualties as possible. So patience, persistence and a really thick skin will be your greatest companions as you spend time and money to understand how we operate in this terrain. But dont worry and be not afraid as you will soon blend in since as a Nigerian you already have it flowing in your genes.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by xpresseeve: 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
xpresseeve:

Your location is Festac/Agboju/Amuwo Odofin/Maza-Maza, Mile 2/ Okota-Isolo axis in Lagos.
This geographical expression is any serious marketers delight.

An expansive territory that is equally densely populated.
To crown it all it is populated by all segments of the Socio-Economic Strata.

You could never go wrong with this location. All you need is back-breaking hard work for the first 3 - 6 months and after that you
will just have the gravy splurging into your coffers daily and hourly.

Now, do not get me wrong. Recall that I highlighted the conditions for success up there.

I could go on and on and on. But whats the point! That axis can spin you a lot of money.
In my next post I will hint at what you can do in that axis.

One thing I must re-emphasize is that it will require action which you must read as hard work before success can manifest in all its glory.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by xpresseeve: 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
xpresseeve:

Finally, my suggestion is simple; Commence with a part of your hard earned money as saved in your location and then ensure that you are committed to ensuring you work hard enough to make this happen.
Sell a good fast moving product and ensure that it is a new and good product. Move it around the entire area with your car and then ensure that it is well appreciated for repeat sales to occur.

Sign an Memorandum of Understanding with the producing/supplying company for the exclusive retention of the territory and ensure that you alone are covering the area and reaping from your initial investment.

All you need are a car, one driver, a smart sales person and subsequently a dispatch rider to make deliveries.

Please note that it is not as difficult as it may appear but do also remember that every thing is difficult at the beginning.

Good luck Bro!
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Auxtin85(m): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
xpresseeve:

Finally, my suggestion is simple; Commence with a part of your hard earned money as saved in your location and then ensure that you are committed to ensuring you work hard enough to make this happen.
Sell a good fast moving product and ensure that it is a new and good product. Move it around the entire area with your car and then ensure that it is well appreciated for repeat sales to occur.

Sign an Memorandum of Understanding with the producing/supplying company for the exclusive retention of the territory and ensure that you alone are covering the area and reaping from your initial investment.

All you need are a car, one driver, a smart sales person and subsequently a dispatch rider to make deliveries.

Please note that it is not as difficult as it may appear but do also remember that every thing is difficult at the beginning.

Good luck Bro!

Thanks bro
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by fredlasisi(m): 11:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
if you are in a hurry to make quick money back with your investment then dont read this:-

The Coca-Cola Company, American corporation founded in 1892 and today engaged primarily in the manufacture and sale of syrup and concentrate for Coca-Cola, a sweetened carbonated beverage that is a cultural institution in the United States and a global symbol of American tastes. The company also produces and sells other soft drinks and citrus beverages. With more than 2,800 products available in more than 200 countries, Coca-Cola is the largest beverage manufacturer and distributor in the world and one of the largest corporations in the United States. Headquarters are in Atlanta, Georgia.

The drink Coca-Cola was originated in 1886 by an Atlanta pharmacist, John S. Pemberton (1831–88), at his Pemberton Chemical Company. His bookkeeper, Frank Robinson, chose the name for the drink and penned it in the flowing script that became the Coca-Cola trademark. Pemberton originally touted his drink as a tonic for most common ailments, basing it on cocaine from the coca leaf and caffeine-rich extracts of the kola nut; the cocaine was removed from Coca-Cola’s formula in about 1903. Pemberton sold his syrup to local soda fountains, and, with advertising, the drink became phenomenally successful. By 1891 another Atlanta pharmacist, Asa Griggs Candler (1851–1929), had secured complete ownership of the business (for a total cash outlay of $2,300 and the exchange of some proprietary rights), and he incorporated the Coca-Cola Company the following year. The trademark “Coca-Cola” was registered in the U.S. Patent Office in 1893.

Under Candler’s leadership, sales rose from about 9,000 gallons of syrup in 1890 to 370,877 gallons in 1900. Also during that decade, syrup-making plants were established in Dallas, Los Angeles, and Philadelphia, and the product came to be sold in every U.S. state and territory as well as in Canada. In 1899 the Coca-Cola Company signed its first agreement with an independent bottling company, which was allowed to buy the syrup and produce, bottle, and distribute the Coca-Cola drink. Such licensing agreements formed the basis of a unique distribution system that now characterizes most of the American soft-drink industry. Capitalized at $100,000 in 1892 upon incorporation, the Coca-Cola Company was sold in 1919 for $25 million to a group of investors led by Atlanta businessman Ernest Woodruff. His son, Robert Winship Woodruff, guided the company as president and chairman for more than three decades (1923–55).

The post-World War II years saw diversification in the packaging of Coca-Cola and the development or acquisition of new products. The trademark “Coke,” first used in advertising in 1941, was registered in 1945. In 1946 the company purchased rights to Fanta, a soft drink previously developed in Germany. The contoured Coca-Cola bottle, first introduced in 1916, was registered in 1960. The company also introduced the lemon-lime drink Sprite in 1961 and its first diet cola, sugar-free Tab, in 1963. With its purchase of Minute Maid Corporation in 1960, the company entered the citrus juice market. It added the brand Fresca in 1966.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by sabawex(m): 9:50am On Apr 28, 2019
How did you generate the 7m? If its from a business you can as well start the business here ..if from paid employment..you can start similar business of your employer here

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2019
Here's my whatsapp: zero8zerothreethreefoursevensixseventwofive
Let me give you advise and proposal that can help you best thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by money121(m): 8:52am On May 19, 2020
Auxtin85:
I have been in and out of Nigeria for a while now, recently I started thinking of coming back to Nigeria fully to start something and stay with my son.

It has never been my thing to marry abroad nor do I want to remain abroad. I was in Nigeria in 2017 to start something but I ran back after I was harrassed by SARS officers in Festac and they collected huge sums from me.

Now am coming back for good please I want my brothers and sisters here to advice me on the kind of business I can start with 7m, no jokes I’ll buy any idea as far as it will be profitable, am even ready to go into a genuine partnership.

Mod please push this to front page for me, now South Africans are asking us to leave though not official.

419 that's why harrass you
Yahoo boy
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by RedPanthar: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Auxtin85:

How far with this?
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Auxtin85(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
RedPanthar:

How far with this?

Still far, not this year at all
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by RedPanthar: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Auxtin85:

Still far, not this year at all

Waawu. Jo'bourg Don sweet you o brotherly. No issues sha. Nigeria is now booming economically. There are so many doors to invest and make gains when you come
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Auxtin85(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
RedPanthar:

Waawu. Jo'bourg Don sweet you o brotherly. No issues sha. Nigeria is now booming economically. There are so many doors to invest and make gains when you come

By April I’ll be back boss. Thanks for checking on me
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by RedPanthar: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Auxtin85:

By April I’ll be back boss. Thanks for checking on me

Cool. Check on me when you're in town. You'll like our rapport. I guarantee you

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by uniqueoba92(m): 12:54am On Dec 28, 2020
Auxtin85:

You can go into education.... Secondary or higher institution I can help with any information that you need if you are interested.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Auxtin85(m): 5:12am On Dec 28, 2020
uniqueoba92:

You can go into education.... Secondary or higher institution I can help with any information that you need if you are interested.

Where in Nigeria are you based
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by doggedfighter(f): 8:21am On Jun 04, 2021
Auxtin85:

Where in Nigeria are you based

Austin85, what's up with you?
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Auxtin85(m): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2021
doggedfighter:

Austin85, what's up with you?

I’m cool mama what sup

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by doggedfighter(f): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
Auxtin85:

I’m cool mama what sup
Still alive and pushing really hard grin

You are finally in Nigeria?
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Auxtin85(m): 3:06am On Jun 05, 2021
doggedfighter:

Still alive and pushing really hard grin

You are finally in Nigeria?

I left Nigeria in April, I’ll be back in December
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by doggedfighter(f): 6:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Auxtin85:

I left Nigeria in April, I’ll be back in December

More wins, dearie.
While coming back, buy plenty things grin grin

You hear grin
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by Auxtin85(m): 8:32am On Jun 05, 2021
doggedfighter:

More wins, dearie.
While coming back, buy plenty things grin grin

You hear grin

I sure will ma’am, I go update you when I get back

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please by doggedfighter(f): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2021
Auxtin85:

I sure will ma’am, I go update you when I get back

Alright.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fry Centre Biz. Pls Help! / How Small Business Owners Can Obtain Tax Clearance Certificate / 10 Largest Cities In Southwest Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.