Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Uganda Woman Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Mother, Vows To Commit Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uganda Woman Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Mother, Vows To Commit Suicide (1883 Views)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uganda Woman Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Mother, Vows To Commit Suicide by EdoNation(f): 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
A Uganda Woman  Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Mother, Vows To Commit Suicide after meeting them pants down and getting it in the bedroom.
As gathered by Viralmula.Com the husband was unrepentant about it all leading to the woman to take to facebook and announce to her friends shes is going to end her life as a result of it all.

More Info>>>>>Source : http://viralmula.com/2019/04/uganda-woman-catches-husband-bed-mother-vows-commit-suicide/

1 Like

Re: Uganda Woman Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Mother, Vows To Commit Suicide by EdoNation(f): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
shocked

Re: Uganda Woman Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Mother, Vows To Commit Suicide by Lassandi(m): 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
There is no need to commit suicide just retaliate and sleep with his father. EOD
Re: Uganda Woman Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Mother, Vows To Commit Suicide by SageMK: 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
Just what manner of fúckery is this?

3 Likes

Re: Uganda Woman Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Mother, Vows To Commit Suicide by XhosaNostra(f): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
Literally the mother of all betrayals. She must be shattered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uganda Woman Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Mother, Vows To Commit Suicide by dukeprince50: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
she shift her hair before taking the pic so she can show her cleavage.
End time mother gave birth to end time daughter who later married an end time husband, Now having an end time affair.

1 Like

Re: Uganda Woman Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Mother, Vows To Commit Suicide by donbachi(m): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ballon D'LovePeddler
Re: Uganda Woman Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Mother, Vows To Commit Suicide by ednut1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
The way these southern african type self. Me i dont know muziwiga sakalama ngiwisa and its not my business kikfifa saw
Re: Uganda Woman Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Mother, Vows To Commit Suicide by Nwaikuku2(m): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
Haba! sister, commiting sucide will give them freedom to continue the act! Just play wise in such situation.
Re: Uganda Woman Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Mother, Vows To Commit Suicide by Jcole1985(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
I can bet the mother was a single mother and isn't a widow.Now her foolish life have reared its ugly head in her daughters blessed marriage.I'm sure she seduced the man who in his endless search to fulfill his childish sexual desire of having a MILF fell for this.
Re: Uganda Woman Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Mother, Vows To Commit Suicide by OneCorner: 1:25am On Apr 14, 2019
Stingy and ungrateful kid.
I can’t share a man with a woman that fed and took care of you from birth
Smh. Kids of diz days

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is A Big Blessing. My Experience With Hostkobo / See The Savage Reply A Guy Got After Shooting His Shot / Is This The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.