Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Can A Muslim Girl And A Christian Guy Marry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Muslim Girl And A Christian Guy Marry. (631 Views)

I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day / Is It Wrong For A Christian Guy To Marry A Muslim Girl? / Muslim Girl Wearing Hijab Declares Herself The First Ever Nigerian P2rnstar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Muslim Girl And A Christian Guy Marry. by Novemberaura(m): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
I'm a Christian, if and when i marry a Muslim girl
What are the pros and cons of such relationship.
Offcourse we have to assume every possible eventualities though I'm a decent guy from a decent Igbo family and she is decent too from an Hausa family. What should I expect if I go through with this
And is there any of such union that worked out
Re: Can A Muslim Girl And A Christian Guy Marry. by brodalikeme(m): 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hmmm, the pros is the resultant genuine the con is the battle and persecution you will be confronted with, even the possibilities of threat to life. Nduka did but couldn't continue living in Minna. This will taste everything but it is sure worth it.

1 Like

Re: Can A Muslim Girl And A Christian Guy Marry. by Jamalifeglobal: 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
Looks like short sleeve is hungering you. Are you ready to convert? If not free that gal o.

Check my signature
Re: Can A Muslim Girl And A Christian Guy Marry. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
In my opinion......
Advantages
1. Muslim girls know how to satisfy on bed ask toyorsih she will tell you
2. They know how to give Mouth Gig wella
3. During sex they recite tthe Koran which makes the sex more interesting
4. Muslim girls know how to cook
5. Muslim girls know the exact time you're Hot
Disadvantages
1. Watch out for cheating
2. Be very careful they might want to practice sharia law on your children when they misbehave
3. Get ready for dumping... they might dump you for imam they will give the excuse that it is Allah's wish
4. Get ready got serious betrayal
don't ask me how have dated a nairalander Muslim faithful
toyorsih by name
Re: Can A Muslim Girl And A Christian Guy Marry. by Pentasoft1978: 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
Untimely death loading...........run for life.
Re: Can A Muslim Girl And A Christian Guy Marry. by Novemberaura(m): 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
brodalikeme:
Hmmm, the pros is the resultant genuine the con is the battle and persecution you will be confronted with, even the possibilities of threat to life. Nduka did but couldn't continue living in Minna. This will taste everything but it is sure worth it.

I certainly wouldn't reside in a predominantly Muslim state with her. We have to be living in any of the south Eastern capital cities. I'm really concerned. I find your input enlightening, could you elaborate on the nduka guy please
Re: Can A Muslim Girl And A Christian Guy Marry. by Novemberaura(m): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
Pentasoft1978:
Untimely death loading...........run for life.

Why do you say that. What's the source of your knowledge. So you mean to tell me that the folks you know that got married ended in fatality. Or you are saying this based on popular notion about Islam and violence
Re: Can A Muslim Girl And A Christian Guy Marry. by matify83: 1:05am On Apr 14, 2019
The famous Palestine Liberation organization chairman Yasser Arafat was married to a practicing Christian wife and heads did not roll off someone's shoulders.

1 Like

Re: Can A Muslim Girl And A Christian Guy Marry. by Jcole1985(m): 1:38am On Apr 14, 2019
Hell no,What kind of cross-breeding of extremism,brain-deficit and hypocrisy is that one.Do you want them to produce the first brainless child
Re: Can A Muslim Girl And A Christian Guy Marry. by Toyorsih(m): 4:38am On Apr 14, 2019
kingemzy5:
In my opinion......
Advantages
Disadvantages
2. Be very careful they might want to practice sharia law on your children when they misbehave
3. Get ready for dumping... they might dump you for imam they will give the excuse that it is Allah's wish
toyorsih by name

Hello bro, I hope you are not mistaken? I'm a guy, and why do you keep mentioning in your posts?
Re: Can A Muslim Girl And A Christian Guy Marry. by vanhayor(m): 4:44am On Apr 14, 2019
kingemzy5:
In my opinion......
Advantages
Disadvantages
toyorsih by name
A total daft person

(1) (Reply)

Sensuous Merits Of Sex Dolls / Two Boys Pictured Misbehaving After Overdosing On Hard Drugs In Lagos (video) / Kim Kardashian Releases Never Before Seen Photos As She And Kanye Celebrate Thei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.