Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day (8450 Views)

The Women Hymen (18+) / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / (VIDEO) Aboki Man Broke 13 Year Old Girls Hymen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Stallionhorse: 5:23am On Jul 10, 2022
The turn of events yesterday was very surprising to me, I've been friends with this young Muslim girl, she is 17years old and I'm like 29years old way older than her.. I grew fun of her cause she is very beautiful and hard working tho!! we are not officially dating until yesterday. She is very committed to her religion and all and when we met she told me she is a virgin, I actually don't like virgins its really a turn off for me cause I'm not the patient type and I hate blood during intercourse, so I just decided to be casual friends with her pending when someone else breaks the Hymen so I can enjoy the kpekus..
Fastforwad to yesterday, I woke up just lazing around nothing to do.. I had decided I'm not going out or eating any Salah meat cause I really dislike their religion.. She called me in the morning saying she is going to the mosque to pray I told her okay all the best.. When she got back she called and told me she is back that she would soon be going to the mainland with her family to celebrate the salah I said okay all the best have fun.. 2hrs later she called and I asked her where she was she said home that the rain hasn't allowed them leave so I invited her over that I wanted to see her face before she leaves.. Omo!! The girl enter rain come my side, she was almost soaked in water.. So I asked her to take off her hejab or whatever there call it.. Omo, I just say make I try my luck I held her and kissed her she didnt resist we ended up on the bed she didnt stop me, I say make I put finger see if nah virgin she didnt stop me before you know I put my gbola she hold me tight scream.. That was how it happen.. I bursted the kpekus of a Muslim girl what a salah day sha.. ⅝

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:25am On Jul 10, 2022
Is that something worth sharing with others on a faceless forum?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by efficiencie(m): 5:29am On Jul 10, 2022
Stallionhorse:
The turn of events yesterday was very surprising to me, I've been friends with this young Muslim girl, she is 17years old and I'm like 29years old way older than her.. I grew fun of her cause she is very beautiful and hard working tho!! we are not officially dating until yesterday. She is very committed to her religion and all and when we met she told me she is a virgin, I actually don't like virgins its really a turn off for me cause I'm not the patient type and I hate blood during intercourse, so I just decided to be casual friends with her pending when someone else breaks the Hymen so I can enjoy the kpekus..
Fastforwad to yesterday, I woke up just lazing around nothing to do.. I had decided I'm not going out or eating any Salah meat cause I really dislike their religion.. She called me in the morning saying she is going to the mosque to pray I told her okay all the best.. When she got back she called and told me she is back that she would soon be going to the mainland with her family to celebrate the salah I said okay all the best have fun.. 2hrs later she called and I asked her where she was she said home that the rain hasn't allowed them leave so I invited her over that I wanted to see her face before she leaves.. Omo!! The girl enter rain come my side, she was almost soaked in water.. So I asked her to take off her hejab or whatever there call it.. Omo, I just say make I try my luck I held her and kissed her she didnt resist we ended up on the bed she didnt stop me, I say make I put finger see if nah virgin she didnt stop me before you know I put my gbola she hold me tight scream.. That was how it happen.. I bursted the kpekus of a Muslim girl what a salah day sha.. ⅝

How old are you!

13 Likes

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:31am On Jul 10, 2022
efficiencie:

How old are you!
He's 29 with the mind of a teen.. undecided

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by yomi007k(m): 5:52am On Jul 10, 2022
undecided

Congratulations!

You don achieve for your life.

8 Likes

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by blaquemyc: 6:14am On Jul 10, 2022
oya come collect your lifetime achievement award. Kiss and tell madafacka.

8 Likes

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 10, 2022
Story Story cool
This is super story cheesy

12 Likes

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 10, 2022
Dem for don burn you to death if to say you dey north like this

5 Likes

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by justicechichex: 6:37am On Jul 10, 2022
On this episode of things that never happened...

27 Likes

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Bullet01(f): 7:19am On Jul 10, 2022
When your mates are celebrating better achievement in life you are here celebrating nonsense.

10 Likes

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:23am On Jul 10, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Lol! The OP has the mentality of a child. Imagine the trash,an adult is writing, and he's not ashamed to openly say he had sex with a teenager. This one has no shame at all.A 29 year old man with the brain of a 6 year old child.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:00am On Jul 10, 2022
Fabricated story.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by l69l: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2022
Stallionhorse:
she is 17years old and I'm like 29years old way older than her..

Age of consent is 18 if they accuse you of rape jail straight.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Foodqueen(f): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2022
29yrs older which means u are like 46.

May that sex of yesterday leads to pregnancy that will tie u to her for the rest of your life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:17am On Jul 10, 2022
Foodqueen:
29yrs older which means u are like 46.

May that sex of yesterday leads to pregnancy that will tie u to her for the rest of your life.
No chills queen.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Ballzproblemm: 8:17am On Jul 10, 2022
a 29 years old fool ,who is he to utilize his life

4 Likes

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by ajekpaks(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2022
Ask the mod for your award

1 Like

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Danmboss(m): 8:46am On Jul 10, 2022
Sense for sale op dm, for your quality sense nation wide, delivery available.

1 Like

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Olumighty123(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2022
Nonsense, written by someone with no sense.
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by SubUrbanLager: 8:50am On Jul 10, 2022
Nigerians with irredeemable comprehension problems. undecided
Op typed he's 29 years more older than a 17 year old child , Op is 46 years old and not 29 like some of y'all have been stating.
Op is a sex offender and should be locked up for the rest of his life.
You defile a minor and go on to brag about it.
You're vile and don't deserve to be among actual human beings. angry

10 Likes

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Astrokid911: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2022
Bloody pedophile,at 29 u are happy defileing a 17 years old child, u are a fool

1 Like

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by AK481(m): 9:29am On Jul 10, 2022
Stallionhorse:

It rained heavily yesterday so na true you dey talk.
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2022
undecided undecided the idiots we see everyday.

1 Like

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by KensonAbule(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2022
How I wish there will be a kpekus restriction for you.
You're not yet matured to knack
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by GOFRONT(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2022
Now my problem here is with the Girl in the picture...She would return back home and nobody would ever find out she has just returned from where she went to get a Real quickie from her admirer.

Guyman pull off your hijab.....You dey look like slowpoke

Guyman push you fall for bed.... You still looklike mumu

Guyman put finger for ya puna, you still dey watch like ode.

Guyman slide dikcson into ya virgin honeywell, you still no talk.

Gender of Fish brain.
Anyways, her own is even better she cheaply lost her virginity at 17.

Daniella Okeke, Destiny Etiko and Co all lost theirs cheaply at 12.

1 Like

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by kenedyx: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2022
Nice one OP. Try doggying her with her hijab on. It's very arousing and they enjoy it.

Don't mind those assholes up there talking about pedophilia and all that jargon.
Where were they when sharia law allowed for marrying of 12 year olds? Fools. Its their religion so help them practice the one you can.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by imagrg(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2022
If that's the case, many Northerners are guilty of the offence. Child marriage, they call it.
SubUrbanLager:
Nigerians with irredeemable comprehension problems. undecided
Op typed he's 29 years more older than a 17 year old child , Op is 46 years old and not 29 like some of y'all have been stating.
Op is a sex offender and should be locked up for the rest of his life.
You defile a minor and go on to brag about it.
You're vile and don't deserve to be among actual human beings. angry
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by HarlequinLekex: 10:17am On Jul 10, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Fastforwad to yesterday, I woke up just lazing around nothing to do.. I had decided I'm not going out or eating any Salah meat cause I really dislike their religion.. She called me in the morning saying she is going to the mosque to pray I told her okay all the best.. When she
why posting this nonense thing here find sth good and do.
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by sofiscatedmoron: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2022
Chai so sweet

1 Like

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Gadafii: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2022
At 29 this agbaya Dey celebrate bursting of kpekus

Dem supposed burst this mumu comrade head , Allah grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) / Thailand's Scorpion Queen That Spent 33Days With 5000 Live Scorpions(Graphics) / I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.