Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother (28242 Views)

Helen Paul: "I Sold Pure Water At UNILAG" / Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by Gforce2019: 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
Story for the amadioah!

Kontinue!

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by femi4: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
paddyofboss:

Seems you can't mind your biz today
Continue to show your ignorance
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by texazzpete(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
CastedGist:

Paul said despite her father’s misconduct at the time, she had never held any grudge against him. She stated, “I am on good terms with my father. Is there anyone who doesn’t have a cordial relationship with his or her father? That can only happen if you are a terrible child. Regardless of what your father might have done to you in the past, your father remains your father.

This woman no get sense. There are many valid reasons why people will not get along with their biological parent. That has nothing to do with being a terrible child or not.

So for those who have suffered immense physical and sexual abuse from perverted fathers, they have to still adore them or else they are 'terrible'?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by Olukat(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
uzobaby:
There's a reason why the word secret exists...I don't see how you being a product of rape is an inspiration. ..your phd yes..but the rest nooo....

Very correct!
She just realized how soured that story is shocked shocked
How she maintains a good relationship with a man she declared a rapist beats my imagination.
This is the wahala with " rapid talker" they talk too much sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by paddyofboss(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
femi4:
Continue to show your ignorance
Continue to express your stupidity

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by bukatyne(f): 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
I am wondering the relevance of this information.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by jrusky(m): 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
Helen sorry you are simply a talkactive nd this will have a damaging consequence on you and your father. What of if your have be aborted then when the incident happened?

I guess you should have be a bit caution about this base on so many reasons. Sorry im not a rapist supporter in fact I hate rapist with no mercy but I think this lady should be a bit more careful saying this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by vicben27(m): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
l read this all through l never saw where she mentioned rape. please let's be mindful of how we Structure our topics

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by Breadfruit: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
Daeylar:

Rubbish.
There are many people who are do not have a cordial relationship with their fathers due to how badly their fathers may have treated them and not because they were terrible children.
Not everyone subscribes to tolerating abuse and their abuser because "regardless of what your father might have done to you in the past. Your father remains your father" SMH
Some people are actually strong enough to break from from their abusers even if said abuser is their father.

Helen paul should just have said that she forgave her father for raping her mother and moved on. All the extra talk wasn't necessary. No one would have blamed her if she had chosen to hate him for what he did to her mum. Neither would it have made her a terrible child (if that is what she had been taught and that is what she feared)
Congrats on her degree

Too much sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by marvel2011(m): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

Nigerians were shocked when popular comedienne, Helen Paul, revealed that she was a product of rape while celebrating the doctorate degree she recently got from the University of Lagos.

In an encounter with Sunday Scoop, Helen Paul said she didn’t regret sharing the true story of her birth. She stated, “I chose the occasion to reveal the story of my birth because I dedicated the degree to my mother. There is time for everything and I felt it was time to tell the world. Apparently, it’s not even my story; it’s my mother’s. I am humbled and grateful to God for seeing me through the programme. Everyone was happy for me in my family. Even when I finished secondary school, everyone was excited for me. We celebrate each other in my household.”

Paul said despite her father’s misconduct at the time, she had never held any grudge against him. She stated, “I am on good terms with my father. Is there anyone who doesn’t have a cordial relationship with his or her father? That can only happen if you are a terrible child. Regardless of what your father might have done to you in the past, your father remains your father. If I said I was not affected by it while growing up, that wouldn’t be honest. It could affect anyone but I used my situation to my advantage. It inspired me to always do more and be the best, instead of being depressed.”

Helen Paul also stated that she was not done with learning, arguing that once one stopped learning, the person would stop functioning. She said, “I like to learn; so, I will keep learning. Tomorrow, don’t be surprised if you see me learning tailoring or hairdressing. However, there was a time I really wanted to give up while studying for my doctorate degree but I had the right people around me. In life, you cannot do it on your own; you need certain people around you to achieve greatness.”

See more; http://gistmore.com/i-dont-hate-my-dad-for-raping-my-mum-helen-paul

Is the rape part of the doctorate? I see no similarity in her success and bringing past memories here.

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by IprintMONEY: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
some shit are better left unsaide. but some of these hoes open their mouths wider then their pussies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by ahiboilandgas: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

Nigerians were shocked when popular comedienne, Helen Paul, revealed that she was a product of rape while celebrating the doctorate degree she recently got from the University of Lagos.

In an encounter with Sunday Scoop, Helen Paul said she didn’t regret sharing the true story of her birth. She stated, “I chose the occasion to reveal the story of my birth because I dedicated the degree to my mother. There is time for everything and I felt it was time to tell the world. Apparently, it’s not even my story; it’s my mother’s. I am humbled and grateful to God for seeing me through the programme. Everyone was happy for me in my family. Even when I finished secondary school, everyone was excited for me. We celebrate each other in my household.”

Paul said despite her father’s misconduct at the time, she had never held any grudge against him. She stated, “I am on good terms with my father. Is there anyone who doesn’t have a cordial relationship with his or her father? That can only happen if you are a terrible child. Regardless of what your father might have done to you in the past, your father remains your father. If I said I was not affected by it while growing up, that wouldn’t be honest. It could affect anyone but I used my situation to my advantage. It inspired me to always do more and be the best, instead of being depressed.”

Helen Paul also stated that she was not done with learning, arguing that once one stopped learning, the person would stop functioning. She said, “I like to learn; so, I will keep learning. Tomorrow, don’t be surprised if you see me learning tailoring or hairdressing. However, there was a time I really wanted to give up while studying for my doctorate degree but I had the right people around me. In life, you cannot do it on your own; you need certain people around you to achieve greatness.”

See more; http://gistmore.com/i-dont-hate-my-dad-for-raping-my-mum-helen-paul

then your dad must face the law for rapist

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by chiedozie198100: 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
femi4:
Its an inspiration, there is nothing new under the sun. I don't believe in secret

It encourages such victims to keep their babies. Forgiveness despite and inspite of all that happened

is she a victim?

did she consult her mum before spewing this trash?

women of these days sef?

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by Deji63: 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
T
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by Deji63: 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
Damage control. When you talk too much, you tell too many obvious lies. Helen Paul is a liar. Many times her husband she calls her papa for consolation. Helen Paul has many times said she never knew her father. If you truly hada father, your family members would never call you a bastard as you claim they did.

Senseless open lies. Can we see the picture of Mr Paul standing side by side Helen?

If your dad was an armed robber who raped your mother and eloped. Your mother obviously only knew him by his first name. Does it really matter? Nobody asked you, on your own you chose to announce to the world that you are a bastard and your descendants are prone to becoming rapists Swallow the bitter pill called consequence.

Learn to keep your mouth shut else you keep shooting yourself thinking you are making sense stupid slowpoke.
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by DonCortino: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
Bossjakande:
if d man apologies is okay cos we dont know wat mum do DAT led to rape.

Why da fawk is she telling us? angry

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by DonCortino: 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
femi4:
Its an inspiration, there is nothing new under the sun. I don't believe in secret

It encourages such victims to keep their babies. Forgiveness despite and inspite of all that happened

she is a victim of nothing! she has a loving family according to her. angry

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by DonCortino: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
paddyofboss:

Seems you can't mind your biz today

well, it became anybodys business when u posted it here. you could have just nursed d question in your head. cheesy
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by paddyofboss(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
DonCortino:

well, it became anybodys business when u posted it here. you could have just nursed d question in your head. cheesy
Anybody's biz is not my biz. Learn to mind yours and u will live long
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by Qssolarworld: 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
R2bees:
Look at what this one revealed to the whole world.. This your mouth eeh.. Product of rape, now how does that sound??.. You think say here na America. mtewww. Ndi mmadu sef

My thoughts exactly.
How do you say everything about your self?

Sounds dumb to me.

If your mother has kept quiet all these years, then she must have her reasons.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by Deji63: 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
Upton:
How will her father and step siblings feel? Imagine her step-brother looking at their father like ser this rapist lipsrsealed angry

Damage control. Lies lies lies. She always said she never knew her father. If she had a father her so called family members she claims called her a bastard are now rejoicing? Hmnn..

Nobody is feeling nothing cos Helen Paul doesn't know her dad, has no steps so no one is feeling nothing

In my view she spews too much trash and she got bashed with her stupid revelation and now she's desperate to save her face. Nonsense
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by Deji63: 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
chloride6:
Everyone has their own skeleton?

Why exhume yours?

Ph.D with no sense

I swear you are on point. This is just damage control. The mo.ron does not know who or where her father is and stupidly revealed that to the world and now she can't stand the bashing. That's what happens when you talk too much.

Helen Paul is a perfect example of PhD without brains. You are right.

That's Nigeria for you. He goat sef go soon wear PhD gown. Hmph!
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
So your rapist father is walking free on the road, they can't even give the bastard life imprisonment. Nigeria is doomed.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by DonCortino: 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
paddyofboss:

Anybody's biz is not my biz. Learn to mind yours and u will live long

not on nairalad lad. smiley
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by paddyofboss(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
DonCortino:

not on nairalad lad. smiley
That's everybody's biz grin
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
femi4:

it will be an inspiration if it came from her mum who kept the baby. ..she is only a product not the person affected. .she maintains a cordial relationship with the man so why still make such thing public?Going public should be from her mom who knows the circumstances better than even her...

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by shogsman(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
Stupid people do stupid things to trend,you weren't the rape victim yet you're garnering for sympathy and undue publicity, how d heck did she get a PhD.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by femi4: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
uzobaby:
it will be an inspiration if it came from her mum who kept the baby. ..she is only a product not the person affected. .she maintains a cordial relationship with the man so why still make such thing public?Going public should be from her mom who knows the circumstances better than even her...
It doesn't really matter. Both the product and the mum are affected in our society. People should be allowed to LET IT OUT and let others draw strength from their experience

I say it again, there is NOTHING new under the sun. Going public motivates others like her to know that they can be the BEST irrespective of their background
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by femi4: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
DonCortino:

she is a victim of nothing! she has a loving family according to her. angry
That's what you think, not those that know the story
Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by femi4: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
chiedozie198100:

is she a victim?

did she consult her mum before spewing this trash?

women of these days sef?
She's a victim, do you know what it means to tell you the circumstances behind your birth and growing without a Father or your surname isn't that of your father

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: I Don’t Hate My Father For Raping My Mother by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
Daughter of a rapist? Wow, some secrets are better left in "secret". She will probably cause more damage now to the entire family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: 'Stubbornness Got Me Where I Am Today' / Paul Okoye Drops Family Christmas Picture / Timi Dakolo With His Wife And Kids Out On A Family Lunch Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.