Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) (56464 Views)

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria / Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Mhizhelen001(f): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2019
sonmvayina:

For what, why would a grown man need a story book character for?
what do u mean by a story book character? the earlier you drop this ur unbelief the better for you.
Tomorrow might be too late. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Savage991: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
Martinez39:
Jesus never existed. He was a version of early mythical figures. This is just a tourist scam. grin

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by sonmvayina(m): 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
Mhizhelen001:

what do u mean by a story book character? the earlier you drop this ur unbelief the better for you.
Tomorrow might be too late. A word is enough for the wise.
it is you who needs to grow up, jesus is just a character in a book..the jews did not know any body by that name, neither the romans...it is just a story..like harry potter or superman..God never said he will impregnate another mans wife to give birth to the messiah, the messiah is an ordinary man like me and you that is coming to rule in a peaceful word...stop worshiping an idol...
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by AboutAntichrist: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
pawesome:
should we hail you for making that discovery too?
I invite you to check on my posts
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by AboutAntichrist: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
Martinez39:
Jesus never existed. He was a version of early mythical figures. This is just a tourist scam. grin
I have a special message for you, don't be an antichrist. Check on my posts.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by AboutAntichrist: 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
sonmvayina:

it is you who needs to grow up, jesus is just a character in a book..the jews did not know any body by that name, neither the romans...it is just a story..like harry potter or superman..God never said he will impregnate another mans wife to give birth to the messiah, the messiah is an ordinary man like me and you that is coming to rule in a peaceful word...stop worshiping an idol...
I invite you to check on my posts. Don't be an antichrist, stop the argument with him.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by AboutAntichrist: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
NPComplete:
Religion is big business I swear. All these guys need do is get any random staircase anywhere and put it in the Vatican and claim it was the staircase of Jesus and religious morons will just come and be kissing it.

These priests know religion is just a tool to control the masses and these relics are another set of tools to manipulate adherents of the religion. Control access to relics and control the people. Keep them in a perpetual cold-turkey mode like crackheads itching for a cocaine fix. LMAO.

They know religion is a scam. They just don't care. That's why they make u all come and kiss stairs while they just keep fvcking the altar-boys.

Same thing with Pentecostals. The pastors tell u u are working for God. Collect ur tithes and build up mansions and businesses for themselves on earth. Show off their wealth they got by manipulating u. Then entice ur daughters with that wealth and sleep with your wives and aunts in hotels and beds paid for with your money.

Man I love religion!!! cheesy
I invite you to check on my posts, don't be an antichrist. Discover the truth and stop the argument on the writter's topic
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by AboutAntichrist: 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
Martinez39:
True. All the religious relics you see in religious tourist sites are fake and were forged. They have no actual affiliation with with any supposed religious figure.
I invite you to check on my posts, don't be an antichrist. Stop the argument on the topic.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by AboutAntichrist: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
ednut1:
There is no record of jesus in the roman records. Make this pple cut this crap abeg
Don't be an antichrist, check on my posts
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by AboutAntichrist: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
CosmoDroid:
I love the way the Jesuit and their handlers and making tonnes of money from the Savior Programs. Shocking to see how people actually give their entire short life and time allocation to a story and leave all other aspects of Mission Earth Reality Programs.

It's going to be a rude awakening when people wake up and realize they spent their entire lifetime dwelling on a decoy program.

Dont be an antichrist, check on my posts
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by AboutAntichrist: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
caye:

READ JESUS: THE GREATEST STORY EVER SOLD BY ACHARYA S.
It was discovered that a particular cross being propounded(?) in the middle ages as miraculous due to it bringing out ' blood' during the rainy season was all fake! Why? It was made if iron , so during rain, the rust and other materials seeping down this cross flowed like blood!
...as long as humans continue to love toys, assuredly we shall always be in business!
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by AboutAntichrist: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
Martinez39:
The alleged grave of a nonexistent being will obviously be empty. How will you know Jesus' grave if you see it?
Don't be an antichrist, check on my posts.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by AboutAntichrist: 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
UncleSnr:
Catholics too much jare. They invent something, the Jews cash out from it.
Other Christians do the cash in.
Check on my posts dont be an antichrist.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by sonmvayina(m): 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
[url][/url]
AboutAntichrist:

I invite you to check on my posts. Don't be an antichrist, stop the argument with him.

Have you watched the movie "the avengers"... It is like me telling you to stop being anti iron-man, how will you see me if I do?... Answer me
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by budaatum: 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
Martin Luther climbed the steps on his knees in 1510. As he did so, he repeated the Our Father on each step. It was said, by doing this work one could "redeem a soul from purgatory." But when Luther arrived at the top he could not suppress his doubt, "Who knows whether this is true?"

Charles Dickens, after visiting the Scala Sancta in 1845, wrote: "I never, in my life, saw anything at once so ridiculous and so unpleasant as this sight." He described the scene of pilgrims ascending the staircase on their knees as a "dangerous reliance on outward observances".
Wiki
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by budaatum: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
sonmvayina:

For what, why would a grown man need a story book character for?
To learn. Or did you learn nothing from Animal Farm and Things Fall Apart and Aesop and 1984?

1 Like

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by kkins25(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
I laugh in MuttleyLaff.

1 Like

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by MuttleyLaff: 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
kkins25:
I laugh in MuttleyLaff.
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by AboutAntichrist: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
Martinez39:
Only a fool believes in the day of judgment, heaven and hell.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by AboutAntichrist: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
iRyan:

And since when has it become a punishable offense to doubt a story or a book...? I won't worship a God who will torment my fellow human for not believing in him. Heck I can't even live in the same building with him because our tenets and principles don't align
Don't be an antichrist check on my posts
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by AboutAntichrist: 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
sangresan:
The Israelis continue to scam gullible Christians....
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by AboutAntichrist: 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
realmindz:

So u can't wait for the day billions of people will be tortured by your god simply for not believing stories told to them...

You and your god are sick psychopaths
Don't be an antichrist check on my posts.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by AboutAntichrist: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
Martinez39:
I don't know how life came about. I never said I did. It's still a question science hasn't answered. Only a fool will conclude without any evidence that god did it.
Don't be an antichrist, check on my posts.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by AboutAntichrist: 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
sonmvayina:

No, the gospel stories comes from ancient tales about marduk the son of Enki, no jesus... The Messiah the jewsish prophets wrote about is a man like you and me, not a demi God. God will anoint him just like Samuel, David Solomon who are all Jewish messiahs. He is coming to rule In a peaceful world, no more wars and oppression.... He is coming just once as there was no second coming arrangements.. He is not coming to die for sins as there was already a solution to the problem of sin in the old testament....

Like somebody earlier said, it is all a control measure and decoy to waste your time.

Jesus is completely USELESS to God's plan of salvation..
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by DAntivirus: 7:29am On Apr 18, 2019
okedoyinolabisi:
he also said most people ain't God loving, they're just god-fearing. that part that touched me deeply

You're cute... and you sound just as you look...
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2019
DAntivirus:

You're cute... and you sound just as you look...
thank you..
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Shepherd00: 10:05am On Apr 18, 2019
Catholicism and Idol worship. Dem leave Jesus dey worship things and dead people. Chai.

1 Like

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Amujale(m): 2:06am On Apr 22, 2019
The Jesus story is a FRAUD and after correcting the plagiarised content in the bible's account of Jesus, the value in the moral lesson copied into that same book remains, yet the same cannot be said of what becomes of the Jesus fairy-tale; other than an account of:

An itinerate preacher who had an uneventful birth, who, at the age of about 35 gathered a small group of followers and toured a place called Galilee; spread a type of philosophy no different to that of Hillel the Elder; was convicted of aggravated assault in one of the temples, and was routinely executed for treason by the occupying Roman army.

THE END

1 Like

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Amujale(m): 2:09am On Apr 22, 2019
Martinez39:

Exactly, Jesus is a figment of the believers imagination that the Roman catholic church invented to use as a silent weapon of mass destruction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners / Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.