Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) (56454 Views)

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria / Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Handsomecole(m): 9:37am On Apr 14, 2019
Thanks to the Roman Catholic Church. Our remain proudly Catholic.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Weedhustler: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2019
Martinez39:
Jesus never existed. He was a version of early mythical figures. This is just a tourist scam. grin
How old are u?
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Nicklaus619(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2019
Martinez39:
A fool believes Jesus is his lord and saviour.

This will be remembered in the day of judgement, no excuse and no repentance after death.. Better give your life to Christ before it's too late, heaven is real, God is real, hell is very real, you choose where to go from here. Be wise cool
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Martinez39(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2019
Nicklaus619:

This will be remembered in the day of judgement, no excuse and no repentance after death.. Better give your life to Christ before it's too late, heaven is real, God is real, hell is very real, you choose where to go from here. Be wise cool
Only a fool believes in the day of judgment, heaven and hell.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Jokerman(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2019
Why are hungry atheists on this thread so foolish??
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by anslemarinze52(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2019
he did existed
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Chinny024(f): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2019
Jesus is Lord....Faithful God, I exalt your name.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Marvins0009: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2019
Martinez39:
Jesus never existed. He was a version of early mythical figures. This is just a tourist scam. grin

Mumu is your name and Muhammad exist?
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by anslemarinze52(m): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2019
Martinez39:
he did existed
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Nicklaus619(m): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2019
Martinez39:
Only a fool believes in the day of judgment, heaven and hell.

This things you saying here on nairaland will also be shown to you, in the last day, excuses and ignorant ain't considered then.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by kallingz: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2019
Bleep you mhen❗❗❗
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by madridsta007(m): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2019
Martinez39:

Science even proves that Jesus together with all Biblical figures -the good, bad and ugly- existed and lived.
You can question what they did, etc, but questioning their existence is, to put it mildly, childish in the face of all the evidence.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Martinez39(m): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2019
Marvins0009:

Mumu is your name and Muhammad exist?
Muhammad actually existed. He was a crazy conquering warlord who spread Islam by the sword. He invented Islam but he was just a man never a divine prophet.

1 Like

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by kallingz: 9:47am On Apr 14, 2019
Martinez hwfa ur bet9ja
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Martinez39(m): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2019
Nicklaus619:

This things you saying here on nairaland will also be shown to you, in the last day, excuses and ignorant ain't considered then.
Only fools believe in a judgement day.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by blessedvisky(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2019
Seeing Very obvious controlling tactics like this have gradually eroded my religious beliefs and passions and I'm sure I'm not alone. What the hell is special about a staircase!!! Is there any significance attached to it by Christ or the apostles Kai!!! People mumu die!!!! How can you even be sure this is not made up!!! And some overzealous people will spend millions to come here hoping to get a miracle or something of that sort!!!

This thing pain me oo
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Martinez39(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2019
madridsta007:

Science even proves that Jesus together with all Biblical figures -the good, bad and ugly- existed and lived.
You can question what they did, etc, but questioning their existence is, to put it mildly, childish in the face of all the evidence.
grin

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2019
Nicklaus619:

And since when has it become a punishable offense to doubt a story or a book...? I won't worship a God who will torment my fellow human for not believing in him. Heck I can't even live in the same building with him because our tenets and principles don't align

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 14, 2019
Martinez39:
I pity your kind
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by otokx(m): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2019
This is another scam.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by D1zion: 10:04am On Apr 14, 2019
MrPENIS:
I pity people who insists that God and his son Jesus christ do not Exist.
They shall cry blood when they're left behind.
I wish i could just look at their faces on that day, but damn i wont be with them either
Amen!
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by MrPENIS(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2019
Chronicgenius:

Says a person whose moniker is MrPenis...smh
y d hell u hating. Thats God's property.lol
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Himmler: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2019
Martinez39:
Other historical books apart from the Bible attest to the fact that Jesus existed and that many of the events recorded in the bible did in fact happen. Stop deceiving yourself, even if you don't believe the bible, go and read other authentic history books. The existence of Jesus is not in doubt
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by MrPENIS(m): 10:06am On Apr 14, 2019
AuroraB:
Out of curiosity, I'd like to know what prompted your choice of moniker sad lipsrsealed
as the spirit leads

1 Like

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by GabbyScott1992: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2019
Martinez39:
don't wori wen u die u wil know DAT Jesus exist,or smtin bad happen to ur family.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by stepone(m): 10:19am On Apr 14, 2019
Religion of today has been idolized.
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Dickson44: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2019
Unveiled after 300 yrs, was it 300 yrs ago that christ walked on it? That means this is not the first time it's been unveiled.

If only religion would be extinguished!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by AuroraB(f): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2019
MrPENIS:
as the spirit leads
cheesy
Does this spirit have a name
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by MrPENIS(m): 10:27am On Apr 14, 2019
AuroraB:
cheesy Does this spirit have a name
haba the spirit of God nau lol
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Neoteny(m): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2019
Watch how some numskulls will start buying tickets......then they'll append it to their names: Joshua Alabi, SP (Staircase Pilgrim).

1 Like

Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by Zoroaster: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2019
MrPENIS:
I pity people who insists that God and his son Jesus christ do not Exist.
They shall cry blood when they're left behind.
I wish i could just look at their faces on that day, but damn i wont be with them either
dont you feel somehow saying this? Your god has a son grin
Re: The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) by bigprojectng: 10:37am On Apr 14, 2019
The problem with the black has been their inability to accommodate other knowledge and the fear of further research.

No one is saying Jesus Christ does not exist your understanding about him may or may not exist. In the sense that the BIBLE describe him as the WORD of God. Also in the same Bible , God was also describe as the word.

The word made flesh.

"In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God."

You do not even need your passport to understand the mystery of God and his existence.

As a good Christian, you should also learn that the a love sentence from the bible clearly teach us to be careful of the words from our mouth else...

The white men already have this perfect understanding that is why they love their neighbour better than you and I on Nairaland.

The white men understand all this perfectly that is why they can build planes and having a democracy that works and better economy.

Have you asked yourselves reason why Nigeria despite the amount of churches still could not get it right?

Do not defend Christ, allow Christ defend himself in our life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners / Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.