Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady (34875 Views)

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by AdiDami: 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Keep calm and milk him, while obeying a very important rule for sidechicks...

Guy you no well oh! hahahahahaha �
Even widows ain't sure anymore, because they still parade as spirit husbands. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by tedimola(m): 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
lonelydora:
I still do not understand why married men hide their martial status from side chicks?

When i was in the world many years ago, i tell them from the word 'Go' that i am married. That way, they won't expect "good night" calls or "Good morning" sms. They won't bother you with unnecessary calls. It saves both parties stress. They know you are just looking for s*x, and they won't stress you with it. They won't demand outing in open places, etc.

But, thank God I'm now a new creature and old things have passed away

Let me tell you why. If your bill as a single boyfriend is 10k, if you are married the expectation is 50k. You know why? Cos the babe has no future to expect with you, cos u re already married!

2 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by lonelydora: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
Olumeme:

But you spend more, because they know from the word go its a game and they'll want to milk you for any mekwe you get from them
But if you claim single, you will mekwe free of charge and they might even be cooking for you free, dashing you money, praying for you thinking they are investing in their future.

No Sir. If you are married especially in Port Harcourt, you are hot cake. They will believe you will pay like 'white'. But as a guy man, you will be shining free of charge while giving them high hopes
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
A Nigerian lady has revealed how she got to know that her boyfriend who is still pretending, is married with 2 kids. According to‎ Princess Sarah Okon‎, it took the man months to give her his Facebook handle and he prefers them lodging in hotels instead of his house.

The Nigerian lady who revealed how she got to know her boyfriend is married with 2 kids on popular Facebook platform, asked if she should move on or meet a native doctor over the issue. 

She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/14/nigerian-lady-reveals-how-she-got-to-know-her-boyfriend-is-married-with-2-kids/

Are you mad? being second wife is still privilege for you, Reginald Daniel is sixth wife and she's fuckingly happy, what are you saying? Do you think your popular than her or olosho than her yet she's sixth wife please happy get your second wife ring or pack out. is from being side chick to second or third wife. journey to becoming polygamy start from being side chick.

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Phonix1234: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
The only single man we are sure of now in Nigeria is Don Jazzy, if u are not dating him, den u must be dating a married man.....

Na joke oooooo, am not married ooo
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by dokyOloye: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
lonelydora:
I still do not understand why married men hide their martial status from side chicks?

When i was in the world many years ago, i tell them from the word 'Go' that i am married. That way, they won't expect "good night" calls or "Good morning" sms. They won't bother you with unnecessary calls. It saves both parties stress. They know you are just looking for s*x, and they won't stress you with it. They won't demand outing in open places, etc.

Hehehehe.
Saves cash too.
No be say she go come de expect make you build house for am when man's struggling to pay sch fees n stuff grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by barbietosin(f): 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
Break up wit his ass

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by springtech(m): 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
lonelydora:

Thank God for your life.
Great change
Great decision.

May you keep standing.

3 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by freedomchild: 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
please stop crying foul because there's a guy out there you broke his for the married man because you think he has money to get you comfort. Life is like a merry go round. Women will always play victim when the odd is against them.. Our men and women are all the same.. cheaters. Let her not try anything funny on another woman's husband. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by lonelydora: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
springtech:

Thank God for your life.
Great change
Great decision.

May you keep standing.

Tankio
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Omar09(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
post=77537493:
For the guy lying that the ring mark on his finger was 'Jesus Ring' he bought from his church, that made it double sins for him!

He won't go scot free for lying on Jesus's name and for eating the forbidden fruit!

Ah! Oga Manna long time no hu...after the erection you decided to miss eh? How far ni.? Ur secret electric fan is hailing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by dingbang(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
Lmao the nigga has already chopped you... grin the thing can pain eh.. cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mtcheww...don't fornicate, don't fornicate, una no go hear word. If u no follow am go "different hotels" u for no vex reach this one
Man wey dey sleep with you wey you no even know him roots or real name, which madness you wan dash am?
Na u mad pass

He for don use u do yahoo renewal

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Ugosample(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
happney65:

I tell them I am married o..All of my side chicks know..100%..One was even telling me to take her out..I was like not in this Ibadan,maybe if am in Lagos..

Told her na only my wife I fit carry out and not side chick..Na only for hotel me and side chick go dey and na fucccking level we dey..

shocked
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Bgetto: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
Apart from cross Jesus get ring again I give up
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Ugosample(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ayotemide:
I wonder why this even seems normal to anyone..One guy is making a mess of his marital vows, has deceived a lady that might genuinely be in Love with him and you think this pattern normal?

She should do as occasion permits with him, I take marriage as a serious commitment. you can be single and promiscuous for the longest time and noone would hold a gun to your head; why then commit to one person and still act like you are single??

As for Sex, they are two consenting adults, they both marked the register on those beds, shaming her is imbecilic.

A kan tii ya were nii country yii sha.

we have a morally bankrupt country where all these foolishness is seen as normal
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
cuntbro:

Poco, poco
she's now a feminist she can abuse men like haaaaa
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Na wetin? cheesy
so this is your alternate moniker mod which rule is this pocochantas, Queen of feminism
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
these days dat a number of single ladies dey rush married men na im a married man go dey lie about im status to im side chick?
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Olumeme: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
midnighter:

shocked you are wicked...
Lol
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by seunprodigy13: 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
lonelydora:

[s][/s]new creature indeed

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49am On Apr 15, 2019
Omar09:

Ah! Oga Manna long time no hu...after the erection you decided to miss eh? How far ni.? Ur secret electric fan is hailing.
We dey o bro.
How dey go dey go?
Wishing you a blessed week ahead!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Abdbaba: 6:55am On Apr 15, 2019
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:51am On Apr 15, 2019
AntiBrutus:

NEVER TRY TO DISPLACE MADAM.

Marriage is just a status.The only woman that is 100% sure of her husband's location at every given point in time is a widow.

Even widows ain't sure anymore, because they still parade as spirit husbands. grin
Oga, no be small quote be dis o!
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:51am On Apr 15, 2019
AntiBrutus:

NEVER TRY TO DISPLACE MADAM.

Marriage is just a status.The only woman that is 100% sure of her husband's location at every given point in time is a widow.

Even widows ain't sure anymore, because they still parade as spirit husbands.
grin
Oga, no be small quote be dis o! grin
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by PrincewithGod(m): 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
Repent from the sin of fornication and give your life to Christ before it is too late.
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
If I click dat news link make I bend...
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Daeylar(f): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
thesicilian:
Jesus Christ ring. Hahaha. That's what you get when you decide to be sexy instead of being smart.
[/s]

Instead if you to bash the man for preying on the fact that she trusts him you're bashing her.

What nonsense.

Men like you support rubbish just because their fellow man is the one who did it.
Later if someone says men are trash and/or scum you'll start ranting.

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Daeylar(f): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ayotemide:
I wonder why this even seems normal to anyone..One guy is making a mess of his marital vows, has deceived a lady that might genuinely be in Love with him and you think this pattern normal?

She should do as occasion permits with him, I take marriage as a serious commitment. you can be single and promiscuous for the longest time and noone would hold a gun to your head; why then commit to one person and still act like you are single??

As for Sex, they are two consenting adults, they both marked the register on those beds, shaming her is imbecilic.

A kan tii ya were nii country yii sha.

That's how they behave. Mtcheeew
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by 420active: 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
lonelydora:

Used to be truthful to the sides chicks bf but I noticed u only get the beatup ones, gold diggers or the leftovers... No true diva would go for a married man hence the lie...
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by thesicilian: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2019
Daeylar:
[s][/s]

Instead if you to bash the man for preying on the fact that she trusts him you're bashing her.

What nonsense.

Men like you support rubbish just because their fellow man is the one who did it.
Rant ke? Any lady who tells me that men are thrash I'll just remind her of her father and brothers.
Re: How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2019
Daeylar:
[s][/s]

What nonsense.

babe, who sleeps with a guy she doesn't even know his real name or social handle? Someone son internet savvy? I think some girls know the truth they just choose to ignore it
By the way, the guy is a he goat. Girls should just respect themselves enough not to be caught up with he goats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? / Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.