Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? (1932 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? by MrTrend(m): 7:18am On Apr 14, 2019
A Twitter user @theHebrewboy has taken to the social media platform to narrate on what to do if your wife denies her husband sex..

Do you agree with him?

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/what-action-will-you-take-if-your-wife-denies-you-sex-for-three-months/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? by MrTrend(m): 7:18am On Apr 14, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? by Denikayan: 7:19am On Apr 14, 2019
Use her for money rituals
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? by xendra: 7:28am On Apr 14, 2019
imagine use her for ritual is a reply because of sex...SMH
I've noticed Men are way more bitter in life than women

by the way.... women stop praying for your husband to be wealthy, they want u to earn ur own so say the prayer for yourself instead. women can now make their own so you both should be earning but pray that prayer of being rich for yourself. if he makes all the money all he gives you in the end is headache with different women.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? by Dtraitor: 7:28am On Apr 14, 2019
i go Bleep ashawo. case closed

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? by madridguy(m): 7:31am On Apr 14, 2019
No time for story, I will force my way in. Call it rape I don't care, so far she is my wife.
Afterall both Qur'an and the only Bible said your body belongs to your spouse.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? by SageMK: 7:36am On Apr 14, 2019
I will let karma run its course.
And wait for my 3 years of kpetus from another woman.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? by internationalman(m): 7:36am On Apr 14, 2019
As I don't plan on cheating on my wife ever, so I'm going to date a lot of girls before marriage to see the one that likes sex most..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? by EdiAbali: 7:39am On Apr 14, 2019
She is not the only woman in the world

Can't do that even a day
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? by MrTrend(m): 7:58am On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:
Use her for money rituals

Have you done it before?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? by MrTrend(m): 7:59am On Apr 14, 2019
xendra:
imagine use her for ritual is a reply because of sex...SMH
I've noticed Men are way more bitter in life than women

by the way.... women stop praying for your husband to be wealthy, they want u to earn ur own so say the prayer for yourself instead. women can now make their own so you both should be earning but pray that prayer of being rich for yourself. if he makes all the money all he gives you in the end is headache with different women.

It is well

Why are you taking it too personal?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? by MarianaTrench: 8:04am On Apr 14, 2019
MrTrend:

It is well

Why are you taking it too personal?

I wonder o
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? by MrTrend(m): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2019
Dtraitor:
i go Bleep ashawo. case closed

Will it solve the problem?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? by MrTrend(m): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2019
madridguy:
No time for story, I will force my way in. Call it rape I don't care, so far she is my wife.
Afterall both Qur'an and the only Bible said your body belongs to your spouse.

Is that the solution?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? by derrydinny: 8:31am On Apr 14, 2019
she can't deny me sex, I will force her and if she still doesn't change, I will bring another woman into our house and kpansh her in my wifes presence

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:16am On Apr 14, 2019
MrTrend:

Do you agree with him?

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/what-action-will-you-take-if-your-wife-denies-you-sex-for-three-months/

Exactly, some men are very weak in romance and caring.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2019
I WILL DENY her SEXX for LIFE.

In fact I have denied many LADIES I came across SEXX, because of Rotten Fish Pungency.
It’s repulsive and repugnant.
I am usually weak towards it.

So don’t think all MEN are PUCCI DRIVEN.
Most Times, I choose the Pucci I imbibe and not the other way round.
That’s the singular reason it’s worth being wealthy.

Thank You.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2019
I will play along, pretend nothing is happening then wait till the time I'll pay her back with her own coin.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? by franchasng: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2019
Unwife her, its very simple bra wink
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
File for divorce undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? by Sierusvirus(m): 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
You should not be surprised if she does that, just bear in mind that she’s getting it outside with many men.

All you need do it’s to monitor her movement and will get evidence with solid good sex pictures of her with different men.
It’s very easy to handle.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? by vibbb: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
Another will help her do her duty.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? by LarryBee1k: 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Many Northerners Have Gold Teeth / See The Face Of RCCG Scammer / Hooker Holds Down Client For Not Paying For The Night Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.