Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine (19362 Views)

Abortion Should Be Encouraged By Christians If Heaven Is Truly The Goal / Calling A Pastor DADDY / Pastor's Wife MOMMY Is A Fraud Invented By Christians / Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by iragbmite: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2019
The difference between home-based/homegrown Nigerian vs foreign-born/born to foreign parents/foreign educated Nigerians is IQ/analytical thinking, I have come to realize.

Home-based/homegrown Nigerian are too afraid to question dogma due to their low IQ and lack of critical/analytical thinking skills.

People like Daddy Freeze are not too tethered to the backward thinking/upbringing home-based/homegrown Nigerian were brainwashed with. That is why people like Chagouri, Tinubu, Fawehinmi, Awolowo, Adenuga, Chinese people, Indians, Daddy Freeze etc can come into the system and exploit the gullibility of home-based/homegrown Nigerian.

Daddy Freeze is doing a good job at trying to open the minds of many a misled home-based/homegrown Nigerians. I hope he succeeds.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by Oguieke(m): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2019
where is freeze pls,always talking of daddy freeze.I need to see the son freeze and caution him about his daddy's misunderstanding and interpretation of life generally.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by Spatta: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2019
Sometimes, I am moved to respond to Daddy Freeze on some of his conjectures but I remember the passage "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him." Pro 26:4 Although the next verse also said "Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit." Pro 26:5 But it is better to leave him since he seemed to seek fame by all his quick comments and controversies. His choice is too little for my goals in Life

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by MuttleyLaff: 9:46am On Apr 14, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
If by now you do not know that Daddy Freeze is out to pull you away from your journey towards discovering God, then I guess it's because you were never really on such journey. Today, a post he made on social media further proves what many are saying about him, that he's an Antichrist out forward to deceive many.

In the post he made, he stated that the books of Proverbs and Psalms were not written by Christians but by Solomon and David and we should not build our doctrines on them. See screenshot below.

What he has clearly said is that we should get a knife and cut out those two books from our Bible because they were not written by Christians. I think he just couldn't boldly day we should cut out the entire old testament, because those books therein where not written by Christians at all.

What he has clearly done is to preach heresy. Now, are we to follow his advice? No, because it will spell doom. We can't throw seat any portion of the Bible because they are a God's word given by inspiration and are all profitable for doctrine.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 (KJV)
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

If the passage above says all scriptures written in the big are profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness so that a man of God may be perfect, then don't you think that you taking away the books of proverbs and Psalms will reduce us from being perfect?

Let's even examine the books he wants us to throw away.

We all know Psalm 23 and how powerful that chapter is. Freeze wants us to throw it away, meaning he wants to disarm us of that powerful weapon against the enemy.

What about the verse below from Proverbs the book of wisdom?

Proverbs 13:24 (KJV)
He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Both books contain solid messages which help build and strengthen our faith, yet Daddy Freeze says you should throw them away and build your faith on only Jesus, as if he really cares about Jesus. Yes, Jesus is the author and finisher of our faith, but the same Jesus said he didn't come to abolish the law and the prophets, rather he came to fulfill them.

Mathew 5:17-18
[17] Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
[18] For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Freeze hates Jesus that's why he wants to remove portions of the Bible, but he has already failed because Jesus said not one jot or title will pass away.

Mathew 24:35
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Now, if our Lord and savior Jesus Christ never told us to throw away his words in the old testament, who is Freeze to tell us otherwise?

Everything written in the old testament was not only written for those of old but for us.

1 Corinthians 10:11
Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

The main reason why Freeze and his kind are against the old testament is because of it contains majority of the law of God which he frowns against when broken. They want a situation whereby you won't even know what the law of God is, which means you will just live life as you please and suffer consequences when God punishes you.

Stay away from Freeze because he has been contracted to deceive baby Christians and those who are unsaved.
It is because of people like you alBHAGDADI who base your doctrines on enemy assassination prayers etcetera influenced by Psalms and Proverbs verses that Freeze made the comment

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by Eenee(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2019
Dear God of which important is this woman life to you, why keeping her till now?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by harley88(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2019
Why blow what he said out of proportion.... he said don't base your doctrine on the stories of David and Solomon but mainly on Christ. Simple as that. He hasn't in anyways said the books of Psalms and Proverbs shud be torn from the Bible

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by olabode100: 9:50am On Apr 14, 2019
What ever point he is trying to nurture,he is not suppose to conclude like that.
Everybody that wrote a book in new testament had thier own shortcoming if that is where he is trying to come out anyway.
Moses did not have a blood (son) to succeed him, likewise Samuel and they both did well in the bible. For him to think that David and Solomon are not christian, i dont see his point to be basic.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by GoldHorse(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2019
If all of una know say the Jews(most of the Israeli) believes and refers to all other people (non Jews) on earth including you as Gentiles una go relax a little bit about this Christian stuff

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by ABSTRUSE: 9:59am On Apr 14, 2019
Freeze hasn't even said the whole truth which is that none of the books in the Old testament was written by a Christian. Christianity came after Christ.

How's that difficult to understand?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by psp2pc(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2019
olabode100:
What ever point he is trying to nurture,he is not suppose to conclude like that.
Everybody that wrote a book in new testament had thier own shortcoming if that is where he is trying to come out anyway.
Moses did not have a blood (son) to succeed him, likewise Samuel and they both did well in the bible. For him to think that David and Solomon are not christian, i dont see his point to be basic.

They aren't Christians
Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by Denikayan: 10:01am On Apr 14, 2019
Worlds most controversial book

Says A in first chapter and Z in the 200th chapter.

Always contradicting itself.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by psp2pc(m): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2019
Enahorofrank121:
See bellow

See below your yansh, fool.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by LordPsalm(m): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
If by now you do not know that Daddy Freeze is out to pull you away from your journey towards discovering God, then I guess it's because you were never really on such journey. Today, a post he made on social media further proves what many are saying about him, that he's an Antichrist out forward to deceive many.

In the post he made, he stated that the books of Proverbs and Psalms were not written by Christians but by Solomon and David and we should not build our doctrines on them. See screenshot below.

What he has clearly said is that we should get a knife and cut out those two books from our Bible because they were not written by Christians. I think he just couldn't boldly day we should cut out the entire old testament, because those books therein where not written by Christians at all.

What he has clearly done is to preach heresy. Now, are we to follow his advice? No, because it will spell doom. We can't throw seat any portion of the Bible because they are a God's word given by inspiration and are all profitable for doctrine.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 (KJV)
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

If the passage above says all scriptures written in the big are profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness so that a man of God may be perfect, then don't you think that you taking away the books of proverbs and Psalms will reduce us from being perfect?

Let's even examine the books he wants us to throw away.

We all know Psalm 23 and how powerful that chapter is. Freeze wants us to throw it away, meaning he wants to disarm us of that powerful weapon against the enemy.

What about the verse below from Proverbs the book of wisdom?

Proverbs 13:24 (KJV)
He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Both books contain solid messages which help build and strengthen our faith, yet Daddy Freeze says you should throw them away and build your faith on only Jesus, as if he really cares about Jesus. Yes, Jesus is the author and finisher of our faith, but the same Jesus said he didn't come to abolish the law and the prophets, rather he came to fulfill them.

Mathew 5:17-18
[17] Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
[18] For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Freeze hates Jesus that's why he wants to remove portions of the Bible, but he has already failed because Jesus said not one jot or title will pass away.

Mathew 24:35
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Now, if our Lord and savior Jesus Christ never told us to throw away his words in the old testament, who is Freeze to tell us otherwise?

Everything written in the old testament was not only written for those of old but for us.

1 Corinthians 10:11
Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

The main reason why Freeze and his kind are against the old testament is because of it contains majority of the law of God which he frowns against when broken. They want a situation whereby you won't even know what the law of God is, which means you will just live life as you please and suffer consequences when God punishes you.

Stay away from Freeze because he has been contracted to deceive baby Christians and those who are unsaved.
In verse 18 of the same scripture u quoted about the law says 'UNTILL IT ALL BE FULFILLED"
Now did Christ fulfill the law?
If NO, then ur not a Cbristian for denying the essense of His death and resurrection. Christ fulfilled the law by dieing.
He is absolutely right. Christianity started in the New Testament(After the death of Christ) and u know Psalms and Proverbs are not.
You calim to be a Christian but still remain in the bondage of the LAW.
You choose the part that suits u and neglect others.
Gal 3v 10 10 For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.
If ur still stucked in the LAW, then why did Christ die for u?
FYI: David is not a role model to Christians cuz u can't dare all the atrocities he committed cuz even the govt won't spare u. The life of David u should emulate as a Christian is the way he loved God and always ask for forgiveness whenever he sins and his praises.
Please come up with something stronger next time. This one is WEAK. like DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by generationz(f): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2019
zlantanfan:
On the surface view was David and Solomon the writers Christians or Jews?

I think freeze is just a rational person especially on the old testament pre-christ.

Many a times we just believe things because we have been nurtured since birth to believe them.

He didn't say don't believe the bible in fact he makes extra effort to direct the focus on christ

I believe the lord Jesus life was solely dedicated to change us from old testament.

Jesus himself referred o the book of pslams more than any other book in the bible as proof of his birth, death, and resurrection

https://www.gotquestions.org/Psalms-Jesus-Christ.html

I hope you go through that link and the bible verses for better understanding

The book of pslams was one of the most prophetic books in the bible.
The book of pslams prophecies the coming and death
Ezekiel and Daniel prophecy the aftermath and end

Freeze is not a christian. He is a proponent of the one world order soon to overtake the earth.

His argument that David and Solomon weren't Christians to negate their books is stupid because Jesus wasn't a christian too.

When you start seeing Christianity more as a way of living rather than a lifestyle, you'll know David and the patriarchs were Christians based on faith.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by djon78(m): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2019
unitysheart:
I guess he is a fool. He doesn't know that Book of Psalm was wittten by more than one individual. That alone falsify his claims.

Do they study at all
Half baked people
Psalms had many authors David, Moses, Son's of korah, the wise sages that trained Solomon in the school of wisdom and then Solomon.

Moreover the Psalms are very unique because of many Messianic psalms talking exactly about Jesus death where it quoted

they shared my garments among themselves

He that eats in the same plate with me betrayed me. Etc

Just like Isaiah talked about Jesus in Isaiah 53

Thousands of years before the coming of Messiah.

I truly laugh at this generation
Many ignorant will be outrightly deceived
And what's so funny about many of them is that they are educated, knowledgeable, while they will be played like chess by the devil and deceived to eternal damnation.
Not knowing that the foolishness of God is greater than mans wisdom.
Gods wisdom is in a mystery
Its like crude oil, gold, they are not on the surface, you must drill deep to get them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by psp2pc(m): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2019
OP writing like a fanatical Muslim.
Why exaggerating what freeze didn't say.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by springtech(m): 10:06am On Apr 14, 2019
Either you read the old testament or the new, you need the Holy spirit to interpret what you have read.

Remember the letter killeth but the spirit gives life: 2 Cor 3:6
Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Daddy freeze, can you please interpret this scripture 2 Tim 3: 16
All scripture is given by the inspiration of God and is profitable for :
Doctrine
Reproof
Correction.

Receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by fecta: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2019
[quote author=LegitHustler post=77527215][/quote]

And so what happen there na
Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by LordPsalm(m): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2019
LordPsalm:

In verse 18 of the same scripture u quoted about the law says 'UNTILL IT ALL BE FULFILLED"
Now did Christ fulfill the law?
If NO, then ur not a Christian for denying the essense of His death and resurrection. Christ fulfilled the law by dieing.
He is absolutely right. Christianity started in the New Testament(After the death of Christ) and u know Psalms and Proverbs are not.
You claim to be a Christian but still remain in the bondage of the LAW.
You choose the part that suits u and neglect others.
Gal 3v 10: For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.
If ur still stucked in the LAW, then why did Christ die for u?
FYI: David is not a role model to Christians cuz u can't dare all the atrocities he committed cuz even the govt won't spare u. The life of David u should emulate as a Christian is the way he loved God and always ask for forgiveness whenever he sins and his praises.
Please come up with something stronger next time. This one is WEAK. like DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by ecclize: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2019
ednut1:
how do u know this Or prove it
can u prove all the things u've read and belief in the past yeye...yeye
Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by LordPsalm(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2019
generationz:

Jesus himself referred o the book of pslams more than any other book in the bible as proof of his birth, death, and resurrection

https://www.gotquestions.org/Psalms-Jesus-Christ.html

I hope you go through that link and the bible verses for better understanding

The book of pslams was one of the most prophetic books in the bible.
The book of pslams prophecies the coming and death
Ezekiel and Daniel prophecy the aftermath and end

Freeze is not a christian. He is a proponent of the one world order soon to overtake the earth.

His argument that David and Solomon weren't Christians to negate their books is stupid because Jesus wasn't a christian too.

When you start seeing Christianity more as a way of living rather than a lifestyle, you'll know David and the patriarchs were Christians based on faith.
You will have to tell us that world order before hand mr prophet.
David can never be a Christian with his blood stained hand and promiscuity.
Yes Christ practised the law that was why he said He's not here to abolish it but to fulfill it.
What is grace if u still practise 'SOME ' part of the law?
Jesus can refer to those books to prove His Himself doesn't mean they should be the basis of the Christian doctrine.
As a Christian, your role model should be CHRIST. He is the Only perfect man to have walked on this earth.
Don't rely on the old teachings u grew up with. Catch up with the truth so you can Worship this Spiritual God.
Be blessed
Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by Caseless: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2019
Christians are in constant confusion.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by generationz(f): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2019
LordPsalm:

You will have to tell us that world order before hand mr prophet.
David can never be a Christian with his blood stained hand and promiscuity.
Yes Christ practised the law that was why he said He's not here to abolish it but to fulfill it.
What is grace if u still practise 'SOME ' part of the law?
Jesus can refer to those books to prove His Himself doesn't mean they should be the basis of the Christian doctrine.
As a Christian, your role model should be CHRIST. He is the Only perfect man to have walked on this earth.
Don't rely on the old teachings u grew up with. Catch up with the truth so you can Worship this Spiritual God.
Be blessed

separating the old testament from the new is like separating sugar from sugar cane. It becomes useless.

It is the old testament that gives credence to the new
Without the old testament we could as well believe that Jesus Christ was a figment of the imagination of the roman catholics.

I repeat freeze isn't a christian

His support of adultery and sex before marriage proves that.
Google his stance on sex before marriage when he was defending Linda ikejis child out of wedlock
He used the old testament to buttress his point

He only uses the old testament when it suits him

I can't believe people can't see through that fraud of a man.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by iragbmite: 10:26am On Apr 14, 2019
generationz:

separating the old testament from the new is like separating sugar from sugar cane. It becomes useless.

It is the old testament that gives credence to the new
Without the old testament we could as well believe that Jesus Christ was a figment of the imagination of the roman catholics.

I repeat freeze isn't a christian

His support of adultery and sex before marriage proves that.
Google his stance on sex before marriage when he was defending Linda ikejis child out of wedlock
He used the old testament to buttress his point

He only uses the old testament when it suits him

I can't believe people can't see through that fraud of a man.

Another holier than thou Nigerian woman. If you investigate now, you will find out she had had 10 UTIs/STDs before marriage and after marriage she sees Chidi the spare part dealer on the side.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by NotComplaining: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2019
Righteousness89:
People of GOD, Guard your Salvation with all you have!

Eternity is not a Joke!

Freeze is a Joke!!

Faith based on truth or on conjecture and lies?

Why cant you debate and win rather than wince like a pained monkey?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine by cardoctor(m): 10:28am On Apr 14, 2019
Bishop daddy freezer talking nonesence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians / Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison / Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.