Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,982 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day (22408 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Addresses Issue Of Living Faith Rural Churches Low Income / Winners Chapel Plants 3000 Rural Churches / 7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by Rebuke: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
Doubt at yhur own peril. If yhu still don't believe this man has a divine backing, then yhu need to have yhur head examined.....

Yhu all can keep grumbling and hating while the man keeps fulfilling destiny.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by kunleweb: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
BBTEE:
Making it sound like infrastructure

God bless you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by Josh75(m): 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
These are visionary leaders we need in this distressful country
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by AngelicBeing: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
HigherEd:
Awesome stuff... Put someone like David Oyedepo as president and you may hear news like 800 hospitals in one day or 800 factories in one day or 800 schools in one day... Some individuals are extremely visionary in drive. However it becomes a disaster when all of a society's visionaries are located in the corporate sector or in churches, while the public sector is left for miscreants and societal misfits.
l agree with you, Buhari the old man at Abuja should secretly invite oyedepo to teach him governance and effective leadership course 101 grin

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
HigherEd:
Awesome stuff... Put someone like David Oyedepo as president and you may hear news like 800 hospitals in one day or 800 factories in one day or 800 schools in one day... Some individuals are extremely visionary in drive. However it becomes a disaster when all of a society's visionaries are located in the corporate sector or in churches, while the public sector is left for miscreants and societal misfits.

Bro...it's not as easy as you think.

If Bishop Oyedepo becomes president of this worthless country, some people in his cabinet and even some Senators will sabotage and frustrate his efforts! Some of his intending decisions must have to be ratified and approved by the House of Assembly.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by GboyegaD(m): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
ollah1:

You will soon be attacked and labelled anti christ

If speaking against the opening of churches that isn't "impacting lives" is termed being antichrist, that is fine.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by Kingspin(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
ITbomb:
More collection centres
Is better then bombs, herdsmen and bandits
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by Chubhie: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
Always hungry for more. I adopt your business model.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by jconsulting(f): 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
At a point some haters will not know what to write or say, 7 Universities to one Church when some state can not even manage one , The Church of Christ is taking over most of the good private Universities are owned by church I wonder what the mosque are preaching....I guess fundamentalist

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by mrvitalis(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
HigherEd:
U think he can perform in a democratic setting where he his every action is regulated by the national assembly
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
hmm
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by janettee(f): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
This is actually madness..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by KingAzari: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
More like Bishop Oyedepo establishes 848 rural business centers in a day.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by AleAirHub(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
If it was other countries they will invite him on matters related to managerial skills rather Nigeria will keep hating this man. Mostly on NL.

It's well cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
HigherEd:

At this point if Oyedepo needs more money he would buy an Oil well or create an Airline, not buying a a plot of land in Ibarapa, Oyo where people earn $2 a day.

In fact the living faith church could have purchased a distressed Diamond Bank if it wanted to. The 500 Million naira the Living Faith granted widows some time ago can consume the tithe and offerings of these 1000 churches sited in the hinterlands in the next five years. So keep quiet ogbeni.

His area of expertise is church business, it's more profitable than banking sector or oil well, does not require taxes. Millions of gullibles to donate 10% of thier monthly earnings for free, Millions of nairas in secret donation. Also less staff to pay.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by ClearFlair: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
HigherEd:

Don't blame Mojeed, blame Nairaland who protected Islamic threads but helped Christian threads turn to open grounds of warfare.

Much of the fools will gather on Christian topics and be shouting business centers here and there.
Anyway It's a challenge to tech savvy, kingdom minded Christians to go into tech and create social platforms that have no hidden agenda against the church and even propagates the gospel.

You’re absolutely spot-on with this one

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by chiedozie198100: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
Elmojiid:
more business center

grin grin grin more naijabet centers were they keep giving them very unreasonable odds to bet on.

i still dey wonder who still dey fall for these men in suit sef.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by ehissi(m): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
Elmojiid:
is it your yinmu...yinmu kee u there

Kee you kee you there....... angry

Yinmu international football club..... tongue
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by Gforce2019: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
ITbomb:
More collection centres

As empty as your brain
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by IprintMONEY: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
clearly shows you how stupid nigerians are. they are helping him accumulate more millions. scammers

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by Elmojiid(m): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
ehissi:

Kee you kee you there....... angry

Yinmu international football club..... tongue
if you wan join yinmu club tell me no abuse me o...yinmu cares for u.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by farem: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
HigherEd:
5000 CHURCHES IN 2019: Oyedepo’s Winners’ Chapel plants 848 Churches in one day.

Leke Beecroft

The Church which runs the best private university in Africa also intends to establish a total of at least 7 universities, 140 secondary schools and 1,500 nursery and primary schools by 2031 as part of her goal to help develop the developing world.

https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/1635424193268112/

The above will be blinded to the goaties. Rather, they will be shouting freethesheple upandan.

I adapt one contribution up here :

"At a point some haters will not know what to write or say, 7 Universities to one Church when some state- Their states of origin - can not even manage one , The Church of Christ is taking over most of the good private Universities are owned by church I wonder what the mosque are preaching....I guess fundamentalist"

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by ehissi(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
HigherEd:

Don't blame Mojeed, blame Nairaland who protected Islamic threads but helped Christian threads turn to open grounds of warfare.

Much of the fools will gather on Christian topics and be shouting business centers here and there.
Anyway It's a challenge to tech savvy, kingdom minded Christians to go into tech and create social platforms that have no hidden agenda against the church and even propagates the gospel.

Can we at least get a christian Mod that will advocate firmly, the introduction of a button written with the words "I believe in Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, who was conceived of the HolySpirit, I believe he died and rose for my Salvation" that folks must click before folks be allowed to comment on Christian section?

The Atmosphere most times is beginning to wear me out.........But something just tells me that Seun will just fall down and die of boredom if that ever happens, cause the controversy created by people who don't believe at all generates the much desired traffic/entertainment but without the possibility of flared tensions or threat of bloodshed offline, as it will be the case if non-muslims attacked Islamic threads/topics with the same tenacity.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by Oguieke(m): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
I think it is time we Christain embark on pure rural rugged evangelism,I mean we need to go to places in the far north, like sambisa and establish churches.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by ehissi(m): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Elmojiid:
if you wan join yinmu club tell me no abuse me o...yinmu cares for u.

Really? Me? Join? Awwwww! I never knew the Manager of Manchester United was on Nairaland...... undecided

Olodo fofo..... grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by Elmojiid(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
ehissi:

Really? Me? Join? Awwwww! I never knew the Manager of Manchester United was on Nairaland...... undecided

Olodo fofo..... grin
yinmu kee u dere
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by Quidquopro: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
Loooonatic atheists, Satanists and God haters everywhere... angry

The church is marching on... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by GboyegaD(m): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
HigherEd:

Lol what is the National Assembly? You really underestimate the powers of an executive president. Do you really think good and visionary governance is harder than removing a CJN unconstitutionally.

Sounds like what the Devil would say. You know 848 churches wouldn't impact on lives, how? Well your demonic opinion isn't heaven's opinion.

Yes it is infrastructure - Infrastructure that is relevant to Christianity. How much infrastructure relevant to Nigeria has your president put in place?

How has the numerous churches improved lives in Nigeria? That you went to church today doesn't make you better than your neighbor who did not.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by ofiko123(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
grin the church is really Marching on..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
HigherEd:

na so e easy...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day by HigherEd: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
GboyegaD:

How has the numerous churches improved lives in Nigeria? That you went to church today doesn't make you better than your neighbor who did not.
It has improved my own life.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) / Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star / Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.