Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Why Is God Jealous And Doesn't Want Us To Be? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is God Jealous And Doesn't Want Us To Be? (248 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / My Wife Doesn't Want Me To Start My Ministry / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is God Jealous And Doesn't Want Us To Be? by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2019
I'm confused. Really need genuine answers
Re: Why Is God Jealous And Doesn't Want Us To Be? by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2023
IffaCatchYouEhn:
I'm confused. Really need genuine answers
God is a jealous God who requires that those who follow Him obey His commandments and teachings alone, as opposed to serving Him and other gods at the same time. As He made clear by way of His Law, it is impossible to serve Him and serve other gods as He would rather spit you out than abide such evil. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Give Devil A Chance In Your Life, Ephesians 4:27. / Obeying His Commands? / 40-year-old Man Who Was A Pastor For 20 Years, Denounces Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.