Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria (40330 Views)

Father Kukah Must Be Allowed To Practise His Faith And Politics - Garba Shehu / Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by 1stdammy: 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
olajizz01:
Against the Nigeria constitution of course to transmit election results electronically, there server is just to take record of voters data not election results.
And I can confirm to you as a presiding officer in the just concluded elections that we were instructed to transmit collated results electronically. which I as a presiding officer of my polling unit did. perhaps, you wanna tell me why there's an enabled COMMUNICATE and E-COLLATION icons on the card readers. why is E-COLLATION icon in particular not disabled if it's not meant to be used for transmitting the results electronically?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by zoedew: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
For those who know, that Petition is DOA if the allegation is true!

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by Meritocracy: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
Atiku and his lawyer should proof them wrong. If possible their claims are wrong. Meanwhile Atiku wouldn't be selling NNPC if truly a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by dheaven: 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
ozo13:
hehehe.baba u jus dey vex for noting.I don't know of legal profession sha but in medical profession, a foreign trained Doctor must go through some processes before he or she can be allowed to practice in Nigeria.same for other countries.am sure u r aware of the popular USMLE and PLAB staged exam people go for before they can be allowed to practice in the US and UK respectively. grin
You are right. Some people commenting does not know that in legal matters the first thing to look out for is loopholes in your opponent side before the main case.

5 Likes

Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by Funmisurge(m): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
Wonders shall never end, so they usually say..

Foreign candidate and foreign lawyer in a jungle nation called, republic of nicaria..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by GavelSlam: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
mchc1001:
my friend stop disgracing yourself on this tread
shocked

Mr. Not-so-sharp, Can Falana go to the US to institute a case?

Some of you are really dim witted.

4 Likes

Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by omoiyalayi(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Please correct me if I am wrong, what is INEC's business with Atiku's lawyer undecided

Are they now Buhari's lawyer

How such a body can even organise a credible election is beyond me.

Are you dumb?

Atiku lawyer joined them in the suit challenging buhari victory

So it's ok to bring out anything to discredit the lawyer if there is any because if inec do not come up with correct defense inec chairman could be jailed for rigging an election in favor of buhari & apc according to atiku on the suit against inec

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by Afamed: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Please correct me if I am wrong, what is INEC's business with Atiku's lawyer undecided

Keep quiet, the business of INEC in this case was because INEC was a party in the suit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by israelmao(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
So INEC is now NBA.APC and INEC are against PDP this trajectory shows clearly that presidential election was truly rigged considering also the supposed and ridiculous claim of Atiku's identity crisis advanced by APC.
Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by ezegold4we: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
Apc and Inec's stupidity is on increase even after the election,

The zoo is sinking on a daily basis, shame on Buhari and all his illiterates and stupid supporters including the drug Barron living in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by Afamed: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
ezegold4we:
Apc and Inec's stupidity is on increase even after the election,

The zoo is sinking on a daily basis, shame on Buhari and all his illiterates and stupid supporters including the drug Barron living in Lagos.
Stop wailing, Atiku is a Cameronian . And as such, he can't participate in an election in Nigeria. Just the way his lawyers are not registered ones in Nigeria,

4 Likes

Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by naijajobx: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Really
Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by Mitsurugi(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
yarimo:
INEC will declare him winner in your dreams, please keep sleeping grin grin

Better go and tell your masters to restrategize their already knackered defense, unless you don't have sense like them angry
Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by jefff455: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
yarimo:
INEC will declare him winner in your dreams, please keep sleeping grin grin
at least get a brain

1 Like

Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by Sholaco: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
@Akinegba the op, it's now obvious that inec and apc rigged election, sorry sir, you will wail till kingdom come because u are a jobless man you can continue to be posting trash

1 Like

Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by bamasite(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
Bring in the comedy grin grin cheesy cheesy

In other news:

This is the device that guarantees a full body quaking orgasm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDslM5odSlQ
Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by Randerl: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
olajizz01:
Inec has already defended atiku's false claims by saying they didn't transmit election results through electronic gadgets and that Atiku claim was fraudulent because it against the constitution to transmit election results through electronic gadgets.

Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by Mbediogu(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
All that is required of INEC is to state their points (assuming they have one) and to ASSUME that the lawyer is duly licensed. Not being licensed is matter for appeal. INEC is a disaster.
Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by Afamed: 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
1stdammy:

And I can confirm to you as a presiding officer in the just concluded elections that we were instructed to transmit collated results electronically. which I as a presiding officer of my polling unit did. perhaps, you wanna tell me why there's an enabled COMMUNICATE and E-COLLATION icons on the card readers. why is E-COLLATION icon in particular not disabled if it's not meant to be used for transmitting the results electronically?
Lying liar, you cannot know more than the INEC Chairman. He has come out to clarify, they don't transmit their results electronically, which according to him, the existing law does not back .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
omenkaLives:
Everything about that Cameroonian man is a stinking fraud. cheesy

how is it a fraud when you guys said buhari is from sudan... we no complain
Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by phantom24: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin cheesy God bless president Buhari. grin
%
I advice u pray 4 Gods blessings over ur life cos buhari had already been blessed even b4 u were born.l
Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by sunkieisland(m): 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
This news reminds me of one BasketMouth's jokes where he said if his wife is angry and ranting and he's guilty, all he had to do was just wait for 5 minutes or more before beginning his own irrelevant rants to connected to the issues at hand.

I don't understand when INEC is in the position to determine the qualification of a lawyer. The tribunal will be the judge of that.

Bringing up irrelevancies is a clear indication that there hanky panky played by them in the last elections.

Watching the film in 3D
Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by Neoteny(m): 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Your words are neither wise nor true.

INEC,as a respondent, believes the case has no merit in the first place because, allegedly, the principal signatory to the petition may not have been licensed to practice in Nigeria.

Why would you waste time defending yourself over an allegation that apparently has no legal merit?

If the judge rules the case has merit then INEC will respond to the claims in the petition.

You've always struck me as a complete airhead with a huge mouth that operates independent of your feeble mind.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by ozo13(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mbediogu:
All that is required of INEC is to state their points (assuming they have one) and to ASSUME that the lawyer is duly licensed. Not being licensed is matter for appeal. INEC is a disaster.
lol.the loopholes are there for all to use grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by buhariguy(m): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

inec are non-partisan body, so what inec was trying to say is that, al cameroon thief atiku lawyer are criminals, they are not qualified to petition inec.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by olajizz01(m): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
1stdammy:

But you boss said election results were never transmitted electronically in a statement through their lawyer,he maintained that there was no any server meant for election results in their office.

Almost all newspapers reported this statements,how come?

1 Like

Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by JustAvo: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
olajizz01:
Against the Nigeria constitution of course to transmit election results electronically, there server is just to take record of voters data not election results.

Not True. I was priviledged to be a P.O as a serving corp member in the 2019 general elections. INEC's database takes record of voters and de also have a data base where everything compiled by the adhoc staffs physically is expected to be filled on the smart card reader and sent to INEC.

I don't knw if sending election results electronically is constitutional or not but I know INEC insisted we sent those results by the end of every election. If de said nothing like that exists or was undertaken then de must be high on Sambisa weed (Dt weed nor dey clear for eyes, even after u think say u don technically defeat the effects, d hangover go knock u off the next day)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria by NaMeAboki: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
Atiku was first to start these frivolities: he claimed Buhari was not qualified to stand for elections, even though the latter had been a serial presidential candidate;currently a two time president and most importantly after the issue had already been put to bed through previous failed challenges; now that Atiku is being served his own medicine his many supporters are hypocritically crying foul and INEC collusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) / Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat / Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.