Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State (41605 Views)

Bridal Train Sent Out By A Pastor Over Indecent Dressing During Wedding In Edo / Father Jude Slumps And Dies In Cameroon While Preaching During Sunday Mass / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by mycar: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
When Christ entered the temple and met them using the house of God for business. Didn't he chase them all out.
What if the young man was constituting a security threat?

2 Likes

Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by GindoX(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
Larryfest:
He probably owes the priest some cash or dragging babe with priest...

Confirm! Your eyes clear.
Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by dalass(f): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
lonelydora:
The priest has failed woefully in his priestly duties. He forgot the passage that says "there is joy in heaven over one soul won". The church is not for the 'clean' but for the unclean. The church is a place where the unclean comes to get cleaned.

The same way hospital is not for the healthy but for the sick.

I recommend the priest should be given 'oche azu' for at least 3 months.
Judge not!

1 Like

Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by Malawian(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
Which church is this? please don't tell me it is Catholic Church cos I am a Catholic and this is not even possible.

1 Like

Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by Nyamiri: 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
dalass:

Judge not!

We would condemn the actions of this Priest who thinks he's God. I'm sure he has hidden skeletons.

Don't judge, don't judge. That's how priests sleep with married women in the parish.
Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by GboyegaD(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Paulpaulpaul:
Nonsense, if a SARS officer had asked him to change his seat won't he do just that? So, the priest has become his mate. Children that lack home training would be taught in a hardway outside

You are worse. To write about someone you do not know with such an intonation is very appalling.
Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by udemzyudex(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Paulpaulpaul:
Nonsense, if a SARS officer had asked him to change his seat won't he do just that? So, the priest has become his mate. Children that lack home training would be taught in a hardway outside

Read and understand the post before you bring SARS into the matter.

Was it the priest that told him to change sit? Why are you now talking about who is mate here?

1 Like

Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by Otsam(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
[quote author=peterveo post=77527974]How A Young Man Was Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass

I was in church this morning for Palm Sunday mass(somewhere in Delta state). A young man walked into the church, he wanted to sit behind(where he finds comfortable). The wardens insisted he moved to the front, at his refusal they reported him to the priest who publicly disgraced this young man and asked him to leave the church before he starts the mass. Sadly the young man left.

Now you can imagine what this act must have done to this young man's perception of the church and God. What if he decides never to go to church again
I'm feeling really bad about this.

The priest has watched Woli Agba and Dele tire ����
Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
Best thing to ever happen, he needs no church in his life.
Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
GboyegaD:

You are worse. To write about someone you do not know with such an intonation is very appalling.

To write about me for reading what I wrote is appalling. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by Teespice(f): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
something similar happened to my sis and I some years ago. sat somewhere waiting for mass to begin only for one church warden to tell us to leave the seat that the priest said nobody should stay there.

my sister tonguelashed the warden and that one too tried to guilt trip her. after the exchange of words, we left the church when mass had barely begun.

1 Like

Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by johnmba: 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
I dobut this story. ......social media
Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by santicruz: 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
Why did he refused to sit we're he was asked to. Maybe he has an ulterior motive. For security reasons he must leave the church.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by SoNature(m): 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
peterveo:
How A Young Man Was Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass

Now you can imagine what this act must have done to this young man's perception of the church and God. What if he decides never to go to church again
I'm feeling really bad about this.

Salvation is a personal choice.
If someone rejects Christ, it's his business.
There must be order in church.
The Catholic Church is a church of rules, which have kept the Church going for centuries.
If he thinks he is too big to be controlled in the House of God, then he is a joker.
What does it cost to respect Church wardens, biko?
For Christ's sake, you can only be in church for a few hours and leave...you won't live there forever
I must commend that priest for his courage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by perpeling22(f): 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
Paulpaulpaul:
But not in that way nah. Me personally, I don't like sitting at the front sit. The priest no try at all
Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by Skiilashi(m): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
Obidience is the first Law in heaven!!!!

Obedience cost Adam & Eve the garden of Eden

That is why me & you is suffering today.

5 Likes

Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by Banter1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
I really hate it when i go to the church and some people on the uniform direct me to where i should sit.

1 Like

Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by diehard1: 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
Christians I believe emulate Christ. What would Christ have done to his follower in similar condition?
Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
Maybe his dressing look like gentleman who get alot of money, so they want him to site in the front so that he can donate money enough,. But the guy no get Kobo and he is a bad market. That is why they sent him out, in Islam no body can sent u out of the mosque because mosque is not anybody father,

I love my Islam. Muslim and Muslima I love you all. Mmmmmmmhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by midnighter(f): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
That was how i left to another church because the _stupid usher kept hissing at me whenever I came in and tried to move to a seat of my choice

Why not be polite about it?

Mtchew angry
Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by DWJOBScom(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
Funny the kids are speaking.
If you attended a function and told to seat somewhere else you won’t mind but right now it’s a serious case because it’s the church!.
It’s a case of disobedience and disrespect as you must obey the instruction given

3 Likes

Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
He ain't Christlike at all.

When I walk into a Church, I sit wherever I want..especially the back sit or left or right wing.. Somewhere close to the door.
Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by Kereokwu(f): 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
I'm not in support of the priest but some Christian are so stubborn and disobedient and they carry it even to the house of God. If that yeye boy has an appointment with a minister or a senator or juju priest he will seat even on the floor. You better change your ways before you will chased out of important events in your life.

1 Like

Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by hollywater: 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
That young Man was a devil. He was there to spier.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
udemzyudex:

Read and understand the post before you bring SARS into the matter.

Was it the priest that told him to change sit? Why are you now talking about who is mate here?

In any organization there are rules and regulations which every member must abide by. Nobody fought him, a suggestion was made, "Change your seat or leave the church" and the proud guy that could not obey simple church rule left. So, what is the fuss about?

His perspective may be positive or negative, he should deal with it. I have a Ph.D as an usher in my church and one jambite will be doing anyhow. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by SachaBastien(m): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
Order is the first and primary law. Without order, chaos ensues and everything falls apart.
Organised churches,seminars and business meetings usually ask people to sit as they come so they know available seats. People seating haphazardly speaks of poor organization and it can bring about problems that could be avoided.
If the young man in this story refuses to go to church again because of the incident, he would have no one to blame but himself. He was disobedient to constituted authority and had intent to disrupt a gathering of faith. If he would not sit as ordered, he should have waited outside till there were only seats at the back or go home.

6 Likes

Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by bobolistica(m): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
All of u blabbing your mouth against the priest let me tell you...
God is a God of order.therefore in his presence there must be orderliness...you dont go to church and sit anyhow as if u are in a palmy joint.you are in Gods house for crying out loud...can u go to a presidents how and sit anyhow?no!

an ursher even told u politely to sit orderly,u ignored.the bible clearly says that the sin of disobedience is like witchcraft.

the priest did the right thing by sending him out.God does not inhibit a place that theres no order.

that same idiot will go to a viewing center and want to sit infront to view liverpool vs chelsea match and then come to church and want to start sitting from the back...

3 Likes

Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by islandmoon: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
The Priest must be following Rev King Doctrine
Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
perpeling22:

But not in that way nah. Me personally, I don't like sitting at the front sit. The priest no try at all

Courtesy demands that you sit with others. He was not sitting at ogogoro joint na.
Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
The Priests of God in Nigeria are something else. They feel they are bigger than God. That's why I don't blame daddy freeze at all when he attacks Nigeria churches with his arguments which are reasonable atimes especially when it comes to things like this

2 Likes

Re: Man Sent Out Of Palm Sunday Mass In Delta State by Goalnaldo(m): 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
moscobabs:
See this:

His phone rang in church by accident during prayers.

The Pastor scolded him.

The worshippers admonished him after prayers for interrupting.

His wife kept on lecturing on his carelessness all the way home.

His co-vineyard workers shook their heads in disgust

You could see the shame, embarrassment and humiliation on his face.

He never stepped foot in the church again.

That evening, he went to a bar.

He was still nervous and trembling.

He spilled his drink on the table, bottle falls by accident and it splashed on some people.

Those it touched rushed towards him. He closed his eyes expecting bashing of words or slaps.

Instead they cared to know if he didn’t get a cut from the broken bottle.

The waiter apologized and gave him a napkin to clean himself.

The janitor mopped the floor.

The female manager offered him a complimentary drink.

She also gave him a huge hug and a peck while saying, "Don't worry man. Who doesn't make mistakes?"

He has not stopped going to that bar since then.

#Lesson

Sometimes our attitude as believers drives souls to Hell.

You can make a difference by how you treat people especially when they make mistakes.

* IF you cannot be a bridge to connect people, then do not be a wall to separate them.

* IF you cannot be a light to brighten people's good deeds then do not be darkness covering their efforts.

* IF you cannot be water to help people's crops sprout, then do not be a pest destroying their crops.

* IF you cannot be a vaccine to give life, do not be a virus to terminate it.

* IF you cannot be a pencil to write anyone's happiness, then try to be a nice eraser to remove their sadness.

We can always be each others keeper, let us resolve to heal the world and make it a better place. Yes, we can.

I love this!! Iam copying it ASAP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie / Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan / Reverend Father Visits Fulani Herdsmen While Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.