Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide (53860 Views)

How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp? / How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? / Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Eagle75: 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mine isn't working oo (FB & WhatsApp)

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Alabaintprice(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
Skyfornia:

This is me chatting with a friend few mins ago
Why you dey use VPN ?
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by unitysheart(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
Alabaintprice:
Poster, go and buy a 4G phone. UMIDIGI A3 will be okay for you. Just stop making noise biko

Lol. I use a 4G phone.

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by KendrickAyomide: 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:

Who is the fool here?
you are the fool because i still can't update my status on whatsapp. Facebook is not loading. i even subscribed again because my Data was low and i thought it was the cause or even network
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by MissRaine69(f): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
Don’t say world wide when it’s working elsewhere the headlines is misleading.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Jubilancy(f): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
Well mine worked....I even used it to send some very interesting pictures .....
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Creampro: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
I would think it was down in Nigeria probably because they are adding more security features but it's not down where I am ...or better still maybe the OP just needs to clear cache and reboot his phone or PC.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by omoadeleye(m): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
i think is not working for people using Gbwhatsapp, the stock / normal WhatsApp is working

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by JeffreyJames(m): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
No wonder....I don restart phone tire!

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by paddyofboss(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
stanley000:
lol, do me a favour upload a pix of u sucking Ur own dickkkk grin... There's a reason Facebook is free lmao,
Ignorant as Bleep. Ask questions oga..u think I don't know I can create one for free..di..ck head (since u like duck this should arouse u)

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Robert129(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
[sup][/sup]
Kylekent59:
The OP is right.

Mine is not working.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by ajepako(f): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
No wonder
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by paddyofboss(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
EdoBozz:

No worry bro, that na long things for me. Create new email address and send me message at officialedobozz(at)gmail.com

Let me know when you copy my email make I delete ma
Delete
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by idogbo(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mine is down

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Chinny024(f): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
aare07:
What of bet9ja?
What is bet9ja?....The one that people never win?... grin grin
Almost ruined my neighbour then..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by aalafasy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mine also down Facebook, Instagram and whatsapp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Denikayan: 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
[s]
KendrickAyomide:
you are the fool because i still can't update my status on whatsapp. Facebook is not loading. i even subscribed again because my Data was low and i thought it was the cause or even network
[/s]

Idiot!
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Robert129(m): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
They're all down plus network is bad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by KendrickAyomide: 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:
[s][/s]
Idiot!
Mumu am not sure you are in Nigeria
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by paddyofboss(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
midnighter:

please share your uses so we can split the bucks
I am buying the accounts bro
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by sucess001(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Its true. Noticed and came here to see if there was news and saw this thread.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Denikayan: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
[s]
KendrickAyomide:
Mumu am not sure you are in Nigeria
[/s]
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by jericco1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Jubilancy:
Well mine worked....I even used it to send some very interesting pictures .....

nudes

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Starz825(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:

Thats just 12minutes ago
Na wa for u oo..Dem mention Twitter...op only said Facebook instagram and what'sapp not Twitter.. Twitter is working perfectly

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by encryptjay(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
LoL, I already started blaming Glo network grin Mehn, this people should rectify this issue.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Toks2008(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
unitysheart:
Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram are down worldwide.

Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp are all experiencing issues this morning for users worldwide. Facebook and Instagram are both inaccessible, with news feeds refusing to refresh and the main Facebook.com domain unavailable. WhatsApp messages aren’t being sent or received, and users of Facebook’s main services have headed to Twitter to share that they’re having issues.

The outages appear to have started at around 6:30AM ET this morning, and come just a month after Facebook experienced its worst outage ever. Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram were all inaccessible for hours last month, and it wasn’t until over 24 hours later that Facebook finally gave the all clear. Facebook blamed a “server configuration change,” and apologized for the outages.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2019/4/14/18310069/facebook-instagram-whatsapp-down-outage-issues

I video streamed on facebook from 8p.m yesterday till this moment im writing this. Get your facts right bro.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Muchluv3: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Totally down for now. just experienced it now.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by wellmax(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:

Am saying its false
okay I have heard you.
Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by amaniro: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
I just noticed.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Atm99(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
unitysheart:
Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram are down worldwide.

Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp are all experiencing issues this morning for users worldwide. Facebook and Instagram are both inaccessible, with news feeds refusing to refresh and the main Facebook.com domain unavailable. WhatsApp messages aren’t being sent or received, and users of Facebook’s main services have headed to Twitter to share that they’re having issues.

The outages appear to have started at around 6:30AM ET this morning, and come just a month after Facebook experienced its worst outage ever. Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram were all inaccessible for hours last month, and it wasn’t until over 24 hours later that Facebook finally gave the all clear. Facebook blamed a “server configuration change,” and apologized for the outages.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2019/4/14/18310069/facebook-instagram-whatsapp-down-outage-issues

my own stop working since 1999

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by TiredOfFighting(f): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
Go and dust ur BBM. Mine is rusty already. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide by Denikayan: 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
Starz825:

Na wa for u oo..Dem mention Twitter...op only said Facebook instagram and what'sapp not Twitter.. Twitter is working perfectly

That was just an error.

The caption about it being worldwide is false

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users / Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera / 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.