Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Name The Nairaland Section You Havent Visited Since You Opened An Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name The Nairaland Section You Havent Visited Since You Opened An Account (561 Views)

Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! / Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The Nairaland Section You Havent Visited Since You Opened An Account by sparkle7: 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
For me they plenty o.
1. NYSC - I dont even know if this one exist.
2. Pet - After my wicked neigbour poisoned my Dog, I have never had a pet again.
3. Diaries - Which one is diaries again?
4. Events - Mtcheew.
5. Car talk - Me that dont have car what will i talk about.
6. Family - Am still as single as 1
7. Travel - You give me money for transport? Smh.
Drop yours.
Re: Name The Nairaland Section You Havent Visited Since You Opened An Account by Taeewo(m): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
I have never visited Romance section till date...
Re: Name The Nairaland Section You Havent Visited Since You Opened An Account by kingxsamz(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
Taeewo:
I have never visited Romance section till date...

so where you con dey now?

4 Likes

Re: Name The Nairaland Section You Havent Visited Since You Opened An Account by meobizy(f): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
I hardly visit a lot of sections but I have an idea what they entail because I click most of their topics in the new section.
Re: Name The Nairaland Section You Havent Visited Since You Opened An Account by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
There are many Nlanders that visit only front page.

1 Like

Re: Name The Nairaland Section You Havent Visited Since You Opened An Account by Starboytwo(m): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
Romance is the default setting of many NL
Re: Name The Nairaland Section You Havent Visited Since You Opened An Account by Bojack(m): 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
NYSC

1 Like

Re: Name The Nairaland Section You Havent Visited Since You Opened An Account by luvyaself95(m): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
Maybe the one Seun never create cool
Re: Name The Nairaland Section You Havent Visited Since You Opened An Account by MrPENIS(m): 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
Only ftp session
Re: Name The Nairaland Section You Havent Visited Since You Opened An Account by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
None!
Re: Name The Nairaland Section You Havent Visited Since You Opened An Account by EbukaHades10(m): 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
I've visited all.

Re: Name The Nairaland Section You Havent Visited Since You Opened An Account by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 15, 2019
all of em .. except romance, celebrities and music
Re: Name The Nairaland Section You Havent Visited Since You Opened An Account by Gofwane(m): 1:43am On Apr 15, 2019
Programming,
Webmasters,
Computers,
Phones,
Art,
Graphics & Video,
Technology Market,
Agriculture

1 Like

Re: Name The Nairaland Section You Havent Visited Since You Opened An Account by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 15, 2019
I think I have visited all. Although I opened moat of them for the first time not quite long ago, out of curiosity.
Re: Name The Nairaland Section You Havent Visited Since You Opened An Account by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 15, 2019
Just checked

1. Forum game
2. Programming
3. Art

I can't remember ever opening them.

On my other account, I don't think I ever opened romance section. My usuals were health, auto, car talk, business, travel, careers and technology market.

(1) (Reply)

Isn't This ROMANTIC?? / Never Give Up Easily. / If You Lose Your Virginity And You Are Not Married To The Same Man You Are Doom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.