Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,252 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3975 Views)

A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here / Your Friend's Wedding Or Boyfriend's Birthday Get Together? / My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by LaShawn: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2011
Re: . by Dyt(f): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2011
All u nid do s look astonishly beautiful
wont b nice if dey eventually know d fake date n his gf
Re: . by Spclst900: 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2011
are u competing with him or the other attendees?
Dyt:

word
Re: . by Sijo01(f): 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2011
Dyt:

Dat's all u nid.
Re: . by slimyem: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2011
why are you ashamed of being single and beautiful?
Dress nicely and elegantly,go to the party,have fun and be happy.who knows?you might just catch someone's fancy there.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2011
ladies' parole
Re: . by Nayah(f): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2011
slimyem:

Dress nicely and elegantly,go to the party,have fun and be happy.who knows?you might just catch someone's fancy there.

Exactly, you don't need to justify yourself, you're single? and so what? is this a disease, be yourself, dress good for a wedding as any other else but stay natural
Re: . by Goldieluks: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2011
slimyem:

cool
Re: . by Dsense(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2011
Why do I sense Suya early morning grin

Op.
Fake boyfriend won't help, Your strong personality should be your weapon!!!
Re: . by r231(m): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2011
fake date undecided undecided

very low
Re: . by LaShawn: 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2011
@all
Thanx all. Yeah, being single is not a crime.
I get you. Well, its not like I planned to introduce the guy as my BF or anything. That would be disrespectful to his woman.
I would only have introduced him as 'a friend' and leave the rest to people's imagination.
Maybe I seem so vain. But I know my ex, he's so vindictive that he'l probably push his g/friend into my nose if was possible.
My idea was more lyk: a cool guy to accompany, and make me look less alone?
But nobody being in support of this idea, makes it less attractive. . . .
Re: . by Dsense(m): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2011
^^^ I am much available!!! undecided
Re: . by LaShawn: 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2011
^
Well, doesn't seem like a gr8 idea
Re: . by r231(m): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2011
^^^ take me den cheesy
Re: . by Dsense(m): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2011
^^^comot jor,you this 10 years married man, abi weting you expect you 5 children to be saying grin

LaShawn,
Let give it a trial , and sure will tell if it is a great idea or not!!! kiss
Re: . by iice(f): 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2011
Don't go.
You still have hang ups. Things could turn worse when you see him
Re: . by Dsense(m): 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2011
^^^Telling from experience ,i guess.lol
Re: . by MrsChima1(f): 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2011
I agree with Iice.

(sticking tongue out at Dsense)
Re: . by Dsense(m): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2011
(spitting at Chima) angry
Re: . by iice(f): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2011
D-sense:

^^^Telling from experience ,i guess.lol

Just because you or your girlfriend experienced it, doesn't mean i have or have to.
It's common sense. Something missing in you lot.
Re: . by Dsense(m): 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2011
iice:

Just because you or your girlfriend experienced it, doesn't mean i have or have to.
It's common sense. Something missing in you lot.

Something like what undecided
You re saying i'm dumb or . . .
Re: . by MrsChima1(f): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2011
D-sense:

Something like what undecided
You re saying [size=22pt]i'm dumb[/size] or . . .

Basically. lipsrsealed
Re: . by Dsense(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2011
Your a terrific headache to the nation angry angry
Re: . by MrsChima1(f): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2011
Thanks. wink (wearing my crown proudly)
Re: . by Dsense(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2011
Come on AIM and leme word you!!!
Re: . by MrsChima1(f): 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2011
Oh lawd!
Re: . by yuzedo: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2011
Did the said ex-boyfriend nyash you :/
Re: . by comotdere(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2011
Did the said ex-boyfriend nyash you
That is a stupid question you shouldn't have asked.
@ poster I see reasons with you since that will make you feel better at the gathering especially before your ex. Go ahead and do it but must up to the aftermath reactions from the fake date. I pray you understand what I mean.
Re: . by AfroBlue(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2011
OP, if allowed take either your father, uncle, or older brother/cousin to the festivities. It shows more class. Please don't go the fake route. There's enough  fake ppl in the world now. Make your hair, lose or gain a few kg to make your dress/outfit look sharp and meet and greet your female competitor with style and grace. This will stay on your ex's mind after the ceremony with thoughts of how dignified you presented yourself in public. Most men want ladies in public and a ashy in the bedroom. As soon as your ex and the new girl have a argument or blowup he will come running back to you. Be his friend and give him mental comfort and peace of mind, but by all means keep your legs closed until he closes out his relationship with your competitor. This hook is guaranteed to work. Happy hunting!  grin
Re: . by InkedNerd(f): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2011
@OP: I probably shouldn't be feeding into this but I think you should take a date--not because you want to make your ex look like he's missing out on something spectacular but because it is something you really want to do. If you choose not to bring a date, then buy a sexy dress and dress like your ready to kill, have a good time and your beauty witll shine through. Don't worry about your ex, just do you!
Re: . by LaShawn: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2011
@inki
Well, peeps think d date thingy is wrong, though i'd really like to go thru with it. Atleast, i have 2 dates lined up now (dsense included).
@afro
lol. Thanx. But I dont want him back. He had his chance and he blew it, and my legs are locked safely from all and sundry
@comotdere
Pls, what are the repercussions you're forseeing?
@iice
You're right that I'm still having issues regarding him. Its not love I feel, just that he cut off from me so suddenly when we never even had an argument. I never had closure from the guy. . . .
Re: . by InkedNerd(f): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2011
LaShawn:

@inki
Well, peeps think d date thingy is wrong, though i'd really like to go thru with it. Atleast, i have 2 dates lined up now (dsense included).
@afro
lol. Thanx. But I dont want him back. He had his chance and he blew it, and my legs are locked safely from all and sundry
@comotdere
Pls, what are the repercussions you're forseeing?
@iice
You're right that I'm still having issues regarding him. Its not love I feel, just that he cut off from me so suddenly when we never even had an argument. I never had closure from the guy. . . .

Look, do you! If you wanna get a date then get one. There's nothing wrong with wanting company at the wedding, just don't go around purposely trying to rub it in your ex's face wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You To Be Careful With Her? / 10 Online Dating Sites That Really Work / ENDTIME KIDS! What Do You Think About These Photos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.