Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

[b]i Can Confidently ATTEST To Been A Beneficiary Of God's Divine Wisdom[/b] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [b]i Can Confidently ATTEST To Been A Beneficiary Of God's Divine Wisdom[/b] (203 Views)

The Doctrine Of God's Divine Election ⚫⚫ / Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) / Scholars Attest To Jesus Christ's Real Existence On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[b]i Can Confidently ATTEST To Been A Beneficiary Of God's Divine Wisdom[/b] by Sthudz01(m): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
I can confidently ATTEST to been a beneficiary of God's divine Wisdom

by Ogbeni Ola Michael Muyiwa

Far beyond my imaginations I dreamnt of those Unseen impacts of God in the obvious reality of the life I use to live.

I had never for once thought about the upturn of God's manifestation in my life as I relatively experience at the moment. The imaginary expectations encroached in my thought was beyond the capacity of my Godly endowed brain and what my mind could process. Maybe I was a only church goer like you do, whose dreams and aspirations had only been a sunday sunday activity and afterwards i zoom off back into my usual life activities devoid of God's instruction with the purpose of Eternity.

I had most times wrapped my thoughts in the assumptions of God's blessing as a christian despite my constant act of consistency in the life not worthy of leaving behind as legacy when death comes, if the coming of Jesus tarries.

It however, not for once in my wanderings around the earth in the past that, even while I was away, lost in the sinful nature of man which I classified in my own terms as HAVING FUN and Enjoying Life, like my generation will proudly want to describe it. That despite my unfaithfulness, I was still a beneficiary of God's wisdom.

One thing never occurred to me, which is the fact that God's grace was sufficient for me. But the lingering question in my heart was why?. Then the eyes of my understanding was opened through the teachings of one my most adored preacher Pastor Bolaji Idowu of Harvesters Church International Christian Center Gbagada, whose teachings backed up with scriptural verses made me understand that, God had factored the imperfections and disability of man into consideration during the creation.

Until then, the Mystery of how I was able to accomplish and record victory of some things meant for the committed minds to God's instruction was an unsolvable puzzle in diary of my life.

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: The Condemnation Of Babylon / Cardinal Onaiyekan Said Any African Leader Whose Citizens Migrate Should Resign / Redeem Pastor Killed-self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.