Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1823 Views)

5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? / GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by meobizy(f): 10:20am On Apr 15, 2019
Re: . by PlayerMeji: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2019
How old are you?
Re: . by seyigiggle: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2019
you don't understand the pass round game. did they asked you to marry them?

1 Like

Re: . by meobizy(f): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2019
PlayerMeji:
How old are you?

Old enough for marriage.
Re: . by meobizy(f): 11:05am On Apr 15, 2019
seyigiggle:
you don't understand the pass round game. did they asked you to marry them?
Yes but why give me their leftovers?
Why don’t they give me their missed chances, na that one sure pass.
I don’t want a situation where I keep comparing my performance to my friend’s.
Also if I know you and a friend of mine have done something together I consciously ignore you when considering a potential romantic interest.
There’s something about my sense of loyalty which is unshakable even when granted permission.
Re: . by seyigiggle: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2019
you are just taking the whole thing serious while they are having fun.
you could equally turn the table around.
But one thing is almost sure, friends like these may bed you fiancee or wife.

meobizy:

Yes but why give me their leftovers?
Why don’t they give me their missed chances, na that one sure pass.
I don’t want a situation where I keep comparing my performance to my friend’s.
Also if I know you and a friend of mine have done something together I consciously ignore you when considering a potential romantic interest.
There’s something about my sense of loyalty which is unshakable even when granted permission.
Re: . by PlayerMeji: 11:14am On Apr 15, 2019
Play will resume in full gear under your roof with your approval.

After all, you can not tell two former good friends not to be alone gisting.

meobizy:

Old enough for marriage.

1 Like

Re: . by meobizy(f): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2019
seyigiggle:

But one thing is almost sure, friends like these may bed you fiancee or wife.

You see, hence my original confusion.
I don’t know how I’ll react if I find out my girl is sleeping with my friend.
It is painful enough if she cheats with a stranger, imagine a good friend in the mix.
I guess I’ll continue rejecting their offers then.

Thanks for your input.

1 Like

Re: . by meobizy(f): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2019
PlayerMeji:
Play will resume in full gear under your roof with your approval.

After all, you can not tell two former good friends not to be alone gisting.

So you also agree on me rejecting their offers then?
I guess that’s what you mean.

1 Like

Re: . by seyigiggle: 11:18am On Apr 15, 2019
please make new friends. you guys seem not to have same priority in life.
meobizy:

You see, hence my original confusion.
I don’t know how I’ll react if I find out my girl is sleeping with my friend.
It is painful enough if she cheats with a stranger, imagine a good friend in the mix.
I guess I’ll continue rejecting their offers then.

Thanks for your input.
Re: . by meobizy(f): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2019
seyigiggle:
please make new friends. you guys seem not to have same priority in life.
They are good guys.
I draw the line at getting it on with their exes.
In life one always has to set boundaries.
I’ve done that already.
Re: . by XhosaNostra(f): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maybe they know you're a sexually starved, thirsty Atacama camel grin Why else would you willingly be their garbage disposal that gobbles up their exes?
Next thing you know, you'll be inheriting all their STDs as well. I wonder why anyone wouldn't be suspicious when someone tells them to go date/sleep with a particular person. Doesn't that sound bleeped up & strange to you? Either they think low of you or they're obsessive, spiteful shits that are trying to get back at their exes through you.
Re: . by Aieboocaar(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Maybe they know you're a sexually starved, thirsty Atacama camel grin Why else would you willingly be their garbage disposal that gobbles up their exes?
Next thing you know, you'll be inheriting all their STDs as well. I wonder why anyone wouldn't be suspicious when someone tells them to go date/sleep with a particular person. Doesn't that sound bleeped up & strange to you? Either they think low of you or they're obsessive, spiteful shits that are trying to get back at their exes through you.

WORD!!!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: . by meobizy(f): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol.

1 Like

Re: . by meobizy(f): 9:39am On Apr 25, 2019
Aieboocaar:

WORD!!!!! cool

Ass licker.
If a male typed that you for jump and pass.
Re: . by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2019
i only have two reasons why they are becoming so nice to you. Here are the two reasons, and i bet you one inside this two is the right answer.

1) My brother run to the nearest police station and report, bcoz this is a scam case. Let me tell you they see you as "maga " is like you have alot of cash at hand. So they just want their shares.

2) although you said you people exchange girls, but according to what your friends are doing is like you are the only one lacking behind and they just want you to meet up in every angle
Re: . by meobizy(f): 4:12am On Sep 18, 2019
EMEKUSBOY9:
i only have two reasons why they are becoming so nice to you. Here are the two reasons, and i bet you one inside this two is the right answer.

1) My brother run to the nearest police station and report, bcoz this is a scam case. Let me tell you they see you as "maga " is like you have alot of cash at hand. So they just want their shares.

2) although you said you people exchange girls, but according to what your friends are doing is like you are the only one lacking behind and they just want you to meet up in every angle
Number two seems the obvious case.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen / I Don't Know Why I Love This Horse / So What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.