Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,508 members, 7,958,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) (41309 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Brand New Car In Church (video) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by sacramento1212: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
JaceBlaze:
What woman wouldn't say yes with a brand new car in front of her?

Not a brand new car, from the video, it's a 2010 Toyota Corolla. But anyway, their business.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by OkunrinOloro: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bros was so desperate for her to say YES.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by ClearFlair: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bribing her to say yes.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by punisha: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
I know some people would say it's because of the car she said yes but they wouldn't observe she said yes first before she was brought outside to see her engagement gift. Anyway, I blame bloggers and the way they twist their stories. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Smile4daddy(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
Norsense and waste of money.

Buying car for a hole... sorry girlfriend? undecided

The joystick should be enough for women.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by naijajobx: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
And when she tired and want to quit you will take it back or when it fades. Love isnt built on material things especially for women of nowadays.it will be broken in no time
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by ajokeade920: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
Looking forward to this kiss
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
The lady wasn't proposed to but has been purchased . . . . . tongue
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by myself13: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Starz825(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
Finding true love is the best... U can buy anything for her...not all this petty ass ladies we have around... telling us if u date us u have right to our money...na u make my money for me undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
See his head like crayfish, after proposing with a car he will start looking for women to rape. F.u.ck boy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
Gaspardd
Preshy561:
Congrats to them. smiley

Watch how e-rats that can only afford 2k date and a borrowed shirt will come and pour their frustrations on this couple.

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Nixxxx(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
Did you guys observe that she has a flat and? Ladies will not hear word that love is not by big yansh
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by jaylexy360(m): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
dachiwater:
A Nigerian man reportedly proposed to his girlfriend with a car in Onitsha, Anambra State as confirmed in photos the happy lady shared on Facebook.The happy girlfriend who got proposed to with a car by the Nigerian man, said 'YES' and she wrote;

I never saw this coming! I found my other halfOur together is Forever! My special!

Here are photos below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/15/nigerian-man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-with-a-brand-new-car/

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
Preshy561:
Congrats to them. smiley

Watch how e-rats that can only afford 2k date and a borrowed shirt will come and pour their frustrations on this couple.

Hahahahahahahaha..Na wa for you. You still remember that gist? You nor dey forget something self?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by West2019(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
Anambra wit blood money lyk 5 and 6
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by West2019(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
# blood money loading
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by West2019(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
Stop this pls u guys are scammer ,if u re sure of ur game why are you stil posting rubbish here all time quote author=James0421 post=77566264]Read below [/quote]
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Preshy561:
Congrats to them. smiley

you actually meant that office guy with his colleague?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by tabithababy(f): 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hope you wont collect it back after a misunderstanding
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Slazim: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
Wait oh, na to propose e call e whole village come witness?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
She never experetrit.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
cool
Eee i think say na Benz self, ok maybe the girl na upcoming oloshi

I'm in my room come and beat Me �
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by kaylogy: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
How will you knw she loves you wen you ask her to marry u in exchange for car. Na naija girl Na watin u expect.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
No be dis Engineering guy that year be this?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
In Nigeria, proposing to a girl with a car is a process and a technique where the girl can't say No to your proposal

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
MUMU MAN sad sad
Car wey she go carry go see her ex-boyfriend
JUST IN: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Child (Video + Photos)

https://www.nairaland.com/5135477/breaking-apostle-johnson-suleman-resurrects
Seriously is that u @ dp sad
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by synanza1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
OK, while someone is busy in one tribe doing alaye, aka fight na food, please watch like and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3Rm77xWYy0

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man / Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! / Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.