Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) (41624 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai / E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Viraltrends123: 2:16am On Dec 02, 2021
The 53-year-old actor climbed 160 floors to reach the top of the skyscraper, the highest point of a man-made structure, to get some cardio in his weight loss journey. Smith documented the entire adventure in a video to share on YouTube with his fans for his 'The Best Shape Of My Life' series. The actor, who has been monitoring and broadcasting his weight loss journey with the world, is an inspiration to many.

The recent video of him climbing over 2,000 stairs shows him standing outside 'The Burj Khalifa' as he tells his fans what he is about to do. The short preview clip shared on his official Instagram handle shows Smith climbing the stairway to the top of the world's tallest building as his legs almost start to give up.

www.economictimes.com/magazines/panache/will-smith-at-the-age-of-53-scales-worlds-tallest-building-the-burj-khalifa-just-to-get-some-cardio-for-the-best-shape-of-my-life-series/amp_articleshow/87643331.cms

Watch final video of him here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZmgDZ67y_w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZmgDZ67y_w

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by phenase(m): 2:21am On Dec 02, 2021
Don't fall from there tongue

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by taiyesoul(f): 2:28am On Dec 02, 2021
If them born you well, jump down from there

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Viraltrends123: 2:41am On Dec 02, 2021
taiyesoul:
If them born you well, jump down from there
With parachute nko

6 Likes

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by verybadmouth(m): 3:19am On Dec 02, 2021
I think I should join the weight loss train as well. I too fat biko

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by hslbroker2(m): 4:20am On Dec 02, 2021
phenase:
Don't fall from there tongue
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by MufasaLion: 4:49am On Dec 02, 2021
I'd never try that! I got acrophobia.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by ominilongest(m): 5:53am On Dec 02, 2021
angry See Kobe for your back ! what a Bryant Fellow ,always Willing to try every this smith nigga,I no fit dey use my 3mb post rip o angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Olamilekxy(m): 9:02am On Dec 02, 2021
The way Dubai turned desert to a city should be study

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Viraltrends123: 9:55am On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:
I'd never try that! I got acrophbia.
He was, now he has overcome the fear

4 Likes

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by MufasaLion: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2021
Viraltrends123:
He was, now he has overcome the fear

I doubt if I could overcome mine.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2021
I Sha hope this ain't his secret suicide mission in disguise lol

4 Likes

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by dan9ice(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2021
The nigerian in me wouldn't allow me try this oo
Before I go blame innocent v people

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by DropsMic(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2021
Olamilekxy:
The way Dubai turned desert to a city should be study

Ww discovered oil before them. The only thing that differentiates us isthe obvious. They are not blacks.. Occams razor.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by englishmart(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2021
Acrophobia grin grin grin
tillaman:
grin
I wouldn’t dare, me wey I dey suffer from chronic/severe heightophobia grin
Abi no be the fear of height be that

Meanwhile,

It takes me just 3minutes to get to the roof of the 24-storied world trade center, Abuja.

160÷24=6.6
That means it will take me a maximum of 20minutes to scale to the roof of Burj khalifa

8 Likes

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Felabrity: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2021
Old news

Nexxt
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by tillaman(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2021
grin
I wouldn’t dare, me wey I dey suffer from chronic/severe heightophobia grin
Abi no be the fear of height be that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by tradepunter: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2021
Hhhmmmmm ok
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by ImpregnaTor(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2021
grin
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Nonexisting: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2021
The Simp-General himself. I dey hail.

32 Likes

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Favlly: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2021
ominilongest:
angry See Kobe for your back ! what a Bryant Fellow ,always Willing to try every this smith nigga,I no fit dey use my 3mb post rip o angry
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by kenbee(f): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2021
Me, I'm only admiring the technology that attracted Will Smith to a once deserted area.
Will Nigeria ever...?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2021
THIS IS WHAT DEPRESSION CAN CAUSE. WHEN YOU HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY PUSHING YOU AROUND AND YOU DONT GO TO CHURCH TO WORSHIP YOUR MAKER.BECAUSE YU FEEL U ARE NOT LACKING ANYTHIN,BUT INSIDE YA SOUL IS LACKING ALOT,YA SOUL IS EITHER EMPTY OR FILLED WITH GARBAGE TO MAKE YU THINK NONSENSICAL THINGS ALWAYS LIKE AETHEISTS DO.SAD MAN!angry

11 Likes

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by stanliwise(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2021
Make devil just tempt this guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Greenlight123: 11:26am On Dec 02, 2021
Riski business man remember this is not Netflix

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by officialwdhtv: 11:26am On Dec 02, 2021
No risk no reward
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by pretydiva(f): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2021
never will I try this undecided
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2021
grin
Count a Yoruba man out from trying this kind of thing grin

7 Likes

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Authoreety: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2021
Hhhh
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2021
He can just do the fall for Jada
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2021
Heights...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) / Jim Iyke Slams Non-Fan Who Said 'Old Age Don Dey Come Close' / Charly Boy Reacts To Buhari Clone Mockery On Twitter. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.