Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos (43874 Views)

NAFDAC Impounds 120 Tons Of Imported ‘Ponmo’, Arrests Seven Merchants / Seven Yahoo Boys And Girl In Kaduna Arrested By EFCC (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by oduademon: 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
They look like illiterates
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Shame on afonja
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by kenodrill: 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
These once no agree to settle the Efcc officials the amount they demanded hence they were arrested!
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by planet4: 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
EFCC no get job again! Yahoo boys are not the problem of this country. Corrupt politicians are looting our economy dry and you are chasing yahoo boys. What a shame

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by oduademon: 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Shame on afonja

They are Yiiiibos using Yoruba names

Omoluabi will never do such a thing

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Abaje195(m): 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
V
for Vagina
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Mizwisdom(f): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
The parents will be regretting giving birth to them
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by aystunt: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nice one.. But when will EFCC start arresting corrupt politicians... When will SARS start harassing corrupt politicians... When will the court start genuinely convicting corrupt politicians...
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Good for nothing hypocritical fraudsters...on one hand image means everything to them because they don't want to be perceived by the public as gracing the bottom of the social strata on the other hand they bastardize the country image without batting an eyelid.

This mofos have cost the country so much negative perception and they're not about stopping anytime soon certainly not when the worst they can get if convicted is not more than 2 years sentence.
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Abaje195(m): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
V
for Vagina grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by onyxo76(m): 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
these ones don't look like fraudsters to me, they look hungry and have bad dress sense ,most genuine fraudsters look clean and dress well and get very sweet mouth o, na for viewing centre they just pack these ones come label them as yahoo boys.
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
Na dem
Everything about dem fraud
Gt bank fraud.
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by mbaka0433: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
donkarly:
Na the same people..
Abdulsalam Toheeb, Salam Sikiru, Abdusalam Rasaq, Azeez Oladimeji, Eniola Mogaji, Alabi Ridwan and Asoroti Oluwaseun
Am Reporting from NCAN-Aba Branch
Enyimba city
Na Dem Dem ooooooo
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
Kingpee2:
It is always suspected internet fraudsters ...This one has money to buy Crosstour and can’t even brace up his dress sense ,must you look like what to do.....

I taya for them
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
The moment they arrest "Suspected internet fraudsters" you get to see their photographs and mugshots with it. But they will tell you how someone stole or is being charged for laundering millions and billions belonging to civil servants and we wont even see a passport size photo. Una well done o.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Boss13: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, has arrested seven suspected Internet fraudsters for offences bordering on conspiracy, possession of fraudulent documents, attempt to obtain money under false pretences and obtaining money under false pretences.

The suspects-Abdulsalam Toheeb, Salam Sikiru, Abdusalam Rasaq, Azeez Oladimeji, Eniola Mogaji, Alabi Ridwan and Asoroti Oluwaseun were arrested at the Eleganza Estate and Paradise Estate along Lekki/ Ajah area of Lagos, following intelligence report received by the Commission about their activities.

Items recovered from the suspected Internet fraudsters at the point of arrest include: two cars (Honda Crosstour and Toyota Camry) seven laptops and six phones.

The suspects will soon be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/04/15/efcc-arrests-seven-suspected-internet-fraudsters/

Investigation is yet to be concluded, but EFCC wants accolades. If there is lack of evidence to prosecute the case what happens

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by bluefilm: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
The laziest of our lazy youths all come from the West side.

Tufiakwa.
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by frozen70(f): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
donkarly:
Na the same people..
Abdulsalam Toheeb, Salam Sikiru, Abdusalam Rasaq, Azeez Oladimeji, Eniola Mogaji, Alabi Ridwan and Asoroti Oluwaseun

That same lazy fools

A tribe that derive joy from defrauding people and making life miserable for innocent people

Why mot carry drugs and sweat to make money ❓

Afonja's
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by frozen70(f): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
donkarly:
Na the same people..

That same lazy fools

A tribe that derive joy from defrauding people and making life miserable for innocent people

Why not carry drugs and sweat to make money ❓

Afonja's
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Twenty47(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bad market for benz aspirants.
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Athena4: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
Thread not complete. Someone should come and blame Igbos. IGBO people dey give una erèction.
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by rashrockalabx(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
Suspected yahoo boys or yahoo boys undecided
Wetin dem get pass the real Hustler own sef.
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by murshid09(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
Emily22:
That's how one idiot said they are recovering their great grandfather's money from the white folks not until the day they wiped his mother's 14million pension money from her bank account ... See as the guy dey curse like lalude and abija wara.

What is bad is bad, stop using bad economy as a medium to tarnish our country's image at international front.

Let's stop blaming the government.

So many opportunities out there e.g waste recycling.

All they want is to drive g-wagon and ride around with some senseless opposite gender.

Just remember,not everyone will be a millionaire or billionaire but try to live a perfect life.

Do u have d link to waste recycling

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
famouscargo4u:
very good. The clamp down on internet fraudsters and all fraudsters alike by the EFCC is so commendable. Let people regard those who are hardworking and earn legitimate income. These lot tarnish our image everywhere just to make money. Hustle legitimately!
Not commendable until dey raid lautech. G boys jus dey use care intimidate us angry angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by martowskin1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

The federal government should grant amnesty to all yahoo boys in nigeria just as they gave amnesty to Niger Delta militants and repentant Boko Haram members.

If such is not done, I don’t see yahoo yahoo ending anytime soon in Nigeria as internet fraud seems to be the highest employer of the youths after Bet9ja. grin

Yahoo yahoo is one of the symptoms of the rot caused by our leaders. Boys never chop you say make dem no press. Weytin you want make dem do? Make dem dey chop mama thank you after graduating from the university ba?

Boys would rather graduate from HK than waste four years learning nothing from the four walls of our damaged educational intitutions.

Fvck the EFCC.

All this are excuses, if committing crime is the only way think u can take ur self out the rot, then be ready to dance the music when caught

All of us they feel the heat of the system, but committing crime is never and will not be an option

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Platony(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
Kingpee2:
It is always suspected internet fraudsters ...This one has money to buy Crosstour and can’t even brace up his dress sense ,must you look like what to do.....

Don't mind them. angry

With d way they dress, u'll jst know dey are Yahoo boys. Why won't SARS/Police harass u?? Benin own na em worse pass, 98% of them are on dreadlocks. Sometimes i ask if there's a reward for keeping dreadlocks. undecided
Anywhere u enter, people go they suspect u & some of them come wor wor join d dreadlocks wey dem dey keep!! I know am not too cool with d POLICE or SARS guys but, from my experience dey deal mostly on looks & d way u flaunt ur Proceeds (especially Yahoo guys).

Majority of Yahoo guys always look like their occupation. Very irritating looks with tear tear jeans & color riot canvass.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
Cybercrime cannot be stopped. Especially in countries where there is no Welfare Basic Income for unemployed graduates.

Do they expect Morality to put food on the table for these growing young population of unemployed and unemployable graduates?

If the Government is serious about stopping these crimes, then they should rather use a preventive approach instead of a punitive approach. I see no way, you will arrest millions of fraudsters who send scam emails daily, even the prison system can not accommodate the population of fraudsters and cyber-hackers who are being manufactured daily by hardship, hopelessness, and frustration by joblessness.

I recommend strongly that EFCC should provide jobs for every young person they arrest, or at least a basic income of maybe 100,000 naira per month and I guarantee them, many of these frustrated fraudsters will throw their computers away.

I grew up those days, unemployed and walked the Streets of Victoria Island for almost two years, finding what to do and I was depressed at a point, so if I reflect on those days and put myself in the shoes of these boys, there is no way I would have resisted going into fraud if it was popular those days, not because we are born criminals, but because the frustration in the system is manufacturing criminals every other day.

As long as these boys are hungry, the white man will know no peace, so we must first give them a choice. Right now they have almost none.

I rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by cruzydal(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

The federal government should grant amnesty to all yahoo boys in nigeria just as they gave amnesty to Niger Delta militants and repentant Boko Haram members.

If such is not done, I don’t see yahoo yahoo ending anytime soon in Nigeria as internet fraud seems to be the highest employer of the youths after Bet9ja. grin

Yahoo yahoo is one of the symptoms of the rot caused by our leaders. Boys never chop you say make dem no press. Weytin you want make dem do? Make dem dey chop mama thank you after graduating from the university ba?

Boys would rather graduate from HK than waste four years learning nothing from the four walls of our damaged educational intitutions.

Fvck the EFCC.

Baba I talk am right Jare. Where work dey? There are no jobs . My closest friend that’s the best grad in his dept never serve since 2015 . His family needs money . He can’t start looking for jobs that aren’t even available
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by MyGeneration(m): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
The day this people go enter owerri, the after math go bloody
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos by permit(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
Emily22:
That's how one idiot said they are recovering their great grandfather's money from the white folks not until the day they wiped his mother's 14million pension money from her bank account ... See as the guy dey curse like lalude and abija wara.

What is bad is bad, stop using bad economy as a medium to tarnish our country's image at international front.

Let's stop blaming the government.bro leave your papa house come do waste recycling, am not supporting Yahoo or what soever crime but most of the times people that talk too much about how opportunities are scartered every where are those their parents or relatives are looting the country dry lipsrsealed every time opportunity which one have you created

So many opportunities out there e.g waste recycling.

All they want is to drive g-wagon and ride around with some senseless opposite gender.

Just remember,not everyone will be a millionaire or billionaire but try to live a perfect life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna / Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid / Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.