Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari (35833 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions / Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by orisa37: 8:54am On Apr 16, 2019
Abaje195:
she's mad

And you in Hell.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by kondogbia(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2019
Abaje195:
she's mad
You're not alright.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by SEGLIZ: 8:55am On Apr 16, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
The money that was mostly in circulation during the pre Buhari era was political money being scattered around.

They draw from the nations coffers and spend money anyhow and the public thinks there was actually wealth in the nation then lipsrsealed

my chairman I tire, this is one place on earth where the insane will call the sane mad. a country where the gullible would call the wise idiot. a nation where the criminal would judge the innocent.
only a few wise one like understand the dynamics. no dime from the wealth in circulation got to me then. I expect to get to street pick money like others but na lie, today I'm still struggling but I'm better off 2015 and before. for my little effort is paying off not because Buhari has created the wealth or the environment.
against all odds I created the enabling environment for myself and it is paying me off, All thanks to God. it is only a few that were directly benefiting from the then government that would come forth to instigate this madness.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by pinkygurl(f): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2019
liltee123:
President Buhari’s personal assistant on new media, Bashir Ahmad has reacted to actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde’s criticism of the Buhari-Osinbajo adminitration.

Omotola in a tweet she posted yesterday, said the country is hell under the watch of President Buhari. She wrote:

"The Country Under your watch is Hellish! @ProfOsinbajo @MBuhari @NGRPresident The lack of Money in circulation, Now coupled with the Continuous Assault n Killings by Uniformed men’ll make this Country implode!!!It’s Unbearable! Do something!Insecurity!Fear n Desperation everywhere."

Reacting to her tweet, Bashir in a tweet, stated that those who are making money legitimately have no complain about the current state of Nigeria. He wrote:

" Madam Omotola those who are working for CLEAN money are not complaining and will never refer our dear country as ‘hellish’. In Kano State alone, from 2015 to 2018, no fewer than 200 medium and small scale rice milling centres emerged. For that, billions circulated among millions."

https://teevibemedia.com/presidency-fires-back-at-omotola-for-saying-nigeria-is-hellish-under-buhari/

Other states nko. shocked
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2019
Good one God bless u sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by AngelicBeing: 8:56am On Apr 16, 2019
dunkem21:
Let me ask the people..

If you agree with the presidency that Nigeria is heaven on earth, Click *Like..

*Share to concur with Omotola that the country is HELLISH..
Gbam, Nigeria is even more than Hell and it is beyond redemption, it is a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan and Libya, it should be auctioned off on eBay or Alibaba to richer western nations, useless shithole jungle grin

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by RTSC: 8:58am On Apr 16, 2019
SEGLIZ:

my chairman I tire, this one place on the insane will call the same mad. a country where the gullible would call the wise idiot. a nation where the would judge the innocent.
only a few wise one like understand the dynamics. no dime from the wealth in circulation got to me then. I expect to get to street pick money like others but na lie, today I'm still struggling but I'm better off 2015 and before. for little effort is paying off not because Buhari has created wealth or environment.
against all odds I created the enabling environment for myself and it is paying me off, All thanks to God. it is only a few that were directly benefiting from the then government that would come forth to instigate madness.
Oga, the vast majority are suffering.
Poverty has increased compared to 2014.

Every indices point to that, including that of the world Bank.

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Cameroonglass(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2019
Nigeria is a joke

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2019
You can imagine how hollow and unintelligent the response is.Talking about Rice mills when the economy is tanking and nose diving in every parameters.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by RTSC: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2019
I wonder why the usual suspects on nairaland have not called her ipob yet.

Useless sons of belial.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by orisa37: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2019
davenaija:
Everyone must be a rice Miller?

Buharinomics and Fulani Herdsmen's Civilization.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by orisa37: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
grin Nigeria matter tire me to comment, but devil punish those way force failure on us grin

IJN AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by jrusky(m): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2019
I said it that they will attack and even threaten Omotola.

Omotola pls be strong because your life might be under threat that is what apc love doing best. They hate criticism with passion but find it so fun to be criticizing Gej after four years out of power.

God is really angry with this country for making Buhari and apc be in control of govt. This is millitary regime, this is GHADDAFI style of govt, this is Saddam style of govt very very similar indeed and yet some God forsaken bastards still celebrate it.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Mike2019: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2019
Nigeria needs prayer not too much talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Jman06(m): 9:11am On Apr 16, 2019
Bashir Ahmad is a big foooool!

He should better shut his dirty mouth if he doesn't know what to say. Ediot!

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by orisa37: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2019
megacity:
Madam Omotola should have said that before the elections

But since she just woke up, good morning to her

Better late than never. She thought Atiku would win.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by ruby360: 9:13am On Apr 16, 2019
APC has messed up Nigeria
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 16, 2019
Eau de Mad

Abaje195:
she's mad
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by danjalingo: 9:14am On Apr 16, 2019
This government only knows how to respond to criticism with lies.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by GuntersChain(m): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2019
if only others will lend their voices once in a while like hers.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by mamatwiny(f): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2019
Watch them come after omotola with DSS and efcc.
They will accuse her of not paying or adequately paying tax.
Yeye ppl.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by orisa37: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2019
ojun50:
Nonsense talk, his people over there are diein,,,,,,, his talking rice miller

useless people always talking nonsense

Like they did in Jordan Niger and Chad.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2019
wizzyrich:
He was so dumb for making reference to only one state out of 36 states. What happens to the remaining 35 states ?

He only gave an insight of what govt is doing more like an example, i donn't even know why dey chose to reply, it's unnecessary .... let people express there pain anyhow they want , inside nigeria wey be poverty headquarters her husband was able to buy car worth millions of naira for there 20yr old daughter .... work & pray you go make am .. there is a difference btw hustling & hustling right

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by NothingDoMe: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2019
buhariguy:
and that same four year ago, 112m innocent Nigerians were extremely poor, but today 80m are lightly poor but not extremely poor.
lightly poor? Una well so? Nawa.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Mirriamvic(f): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2019
Pls Anything Like Dollarland Or Euroland.I Want To Sign Up
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Bidphil(m): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2019
Reference:
I have said it time and again. The economy is in a bad shape. Rising insecurity is one of several indicators. It is holding back investment in quite a number of locations and making business more expensive to handle.

For the administration to harp on agriculture in its economic showcase nullifies the important role of educational related enterprises in the development of this country. I repeat again, industrialization not agriculture is the key to sustainable development and future prosperity. Any government that cannot advance industrialization but constantly falls back on the grace of agriculture cannot be said to be performing.

Agriculture will not take us out of poverty. Let anyone who has an ear should hear. There is no country with a population of over a hundred million that can feed, clothe, educate, treat and secure its people based solely on the proceeds of agriculture.

The industrial revolution in Europe and America which started from the early 1700's is when the world's ancient civilisations parted ways economically. That is when Africa was left behind. Europe and America still practice agriculture. They can feed themselves many times over but it was the ability to generate power, to build devices of transport, to build machinery that simplified tasks and multiplied effort that gave them the prosperity they enjoy today.

Any leadership or government of Nigeria that cannot spur us to industrialization is just a waste of space. The massive jobs of the future will be in the factories, industrial plants, fabrication workshops, design shops, power plants, service centres. That should be our target and the barometer for a functioning government. Do that and the population of a local government can feed allNigerians many times over. Agriculture SHOULD NOT be the biggest employer of labour for a forward thinking economy.

God shall continually increase you in wisdom and understanding... This is apt and concise
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by blaqroy: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2019
Abaje195:
she's mad

And u are what... Say ur own,don't act like a Coward
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by orisa37: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2019
colorsofrainbow:
oya zombies,food don done.Come & attack a reasonable afonja because of monthly 30k. grin grin grin.wetin consain me?Na Dem dem.make I dey one corner dey observe how tinubu go become Nigeria president 2023.lmao grin grin

Funny man. Afonja na male. This na Omo-sexy.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by danjalingo: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2019
davenaija:
Everyone must be a rice Miller?

Where are the rice, even? How many times do you see the so called made in Nigeria rice in the market? It's more of propaganda.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by MadamExcellency: 9:24am On Apr 16, 2019
GavelSlam:

In 2014, was the number of poor people shrinking relative to 2013?

Always talking nonsense and defending stupidity

Where is your proof? Any verifiable data or web link?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Dalby(m): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2019
dunkem21:
Let me ask the people..

If you agree with the presidency that Nigeria is heaven on earth, Click *Like..

*Share to concur with Omotola that the country is HELLISH..

This is rigged, when did the presidency say heaven on earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikpeazu And Wife Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Old School Attires (Pix) / Crypto Ban: Northern Senators Support CBN, Southern Senators Oppose / 21 Nigerian Senators Who May Defect From Their Parties And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.