Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari (35830 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions / Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by jokotus: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2019
FGN BULLSHIT
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by nijabazaar: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

You still don't get what I'm saying...

Majority of those complaining now are those that benefitted from then ease of making money from political thieves then. Those who mostly depended on politicians.

But now, if you're hardworking and innovative, you will be fine.

Money in circulation may either be the squandered sovereign wealth of Nigerians or the personal wealth used by individual Nigerians.

I gathered that fewer Nigerians now buy magnificent properties and houses in Banana Island and some other posh locations. The real estate companies are complaining that their main patrons no longer have "that kind of" money.

Can you explain Us toppling india from its enviable position as the World's poverty capital?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Originalsly: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2019
@topic... were Nigerians in heaven under Jonathan?...and now dragged to hell by Buhari? Let's suppose Jonathan won and remained in power.... with the deadly drop in oil prices... therefore a stranglehold on foreign reserves.... do you really believe we would be better off?... when under Jonathan we were importing everything?...including rice? Don't you think our economy would've collapsed? Don't even try to label me... I have no loyalty to either. Omotolla need to think about these before she call names. It's not today Nigerians been seeing hell... but really it is today the ones who got free money are seeing hell.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2019
nijabazaar:

Can you explain Us toppling india from its enviable position as the World's poverty capital?

I can, and it will take a little time.

But note this, while India was working at getting out of poverty beginning from over 20 years ago, we were busy embezzling here.

What you see in India today is an outcome of their activities for the past 20 years and more, ditto for Nigeria.

You can't just do magic and expect a sudden change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2019
michoim:
I never knew this woman is as stupid as this...what a trash coming out of a loose and unreasonable mind...
Are you sure you have a brain?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Originalsly: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2019
nijabazaar:

Countries like Norway, Singapore or Etonia never had an agricultural revolution they delve straight into digital revolution and see where they are. Why CANT NIGERIA Copy them for Christ's sake??

What is Wrong with the fvcking african Race. The only continent still battling poverty in large numbers

That's what I'm saying.... it is for us to jump into digital... not industrial. Our problem is greed. You know they say you can take a pig out of the mud ... dress him up... put on pink lip stick... but he will still he a pig? His mentality will remain that of a pig. Our politicians are the same..... have a whole lot of money... still want more... why?.. they remain in poor man mentality mode... always wanting.... always looking for riches... never wealth.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Kay25(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2019
Abaje195:
she's mad
like your mother
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by mercenary: 10:58am On Apr 16, 2019
buhariguy:
and that same four year ago, 112m innocent Nigerians were extremely poor, but today 80m are lightly poor but not extremely poor.
What do you mean by lightly poor? Oh!... You dey reason like buhari
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by dunkem21(m): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2019
Dalby:

This is rigged, when did the presidency say heaven on earth

This one touched me.. I'm sorry.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2019
Esseite:

How come Nigerians are suffering more than they did in your 112m poor Nigerians?

Your propaganda holds no water.
supporters of buhari are always blind bats.. even when reality is staring at them in the face they argue...

Arrant blind bats they are
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Abaje195(m): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2019
Kay25:
like your mother

you need rehab
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Abaje195(m): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2019
OmoOshodi:
just like your mother

you need deliverance
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by tuniski: 11:16am On Apr 16, 2019
buhariguy:
and that same four year ago, 112m innocent Nigerians were extremely poor, but today 80m are lightly poor but not extremely poor.
180m Nigerians are poor while 92m are extremely poor.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by ARKdiscloser7(m): 11:16am On Apr 16, 2019
So this Omotola is even over-rated and being covered up by her tribesmen as usual. The politicians know those they sleep with for cash and one has just been revealed. Genevieve Nnaji is the last honourable woman standing!!!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by tuniski: 11:17am On Apr 16, 2019
ARKdiscloser7:
So this Omotola is even over-rated and being covered up by her tribesmen as usual. The politicians know those they sleep with for cash and one has just been revealed. Genevieve Nnaji is the last honourable woman standing!!!
Are you okay?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Bulusc: 11:19am On Apr 16, 2019
PMB knows we are suffering is just that his cabals and him are wicked
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Abaje195(m): 11:19am On Apr 16, 2019
Sanchez01:
Sadly she is right but you can't see it because you are with a problem.

so tell me whats the problem I'm with?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Abaje195(m): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2019
Dchair2:
idiotic comment spotted!
so what sense is your comment making
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by mathinips(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2019
partnerbizz4:
Once you talk, BMC will attack.

Festus will soon sue her or they get husband sacked.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

Very soon APC stalwart will say she is from Benin Republic
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Abaje195(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2019
orisa37:

And you in Hell.

in hell to check you, at your home
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by mathinips(m): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2019
Originalsly:
@topic... were Nigerians in heaven under Jonathan?...and now dragged to hell by Buhari? Let's suppose Jonathan won and remained in power.... with the deadly drop in oil prices... therefore a stranglehold on foreign reserves.... do you really believe we would be better off?... when under Jonathan we were importing everything?...including rice? Don't you think our economy would've collapsed? Don't even try to label me... I have no loyalty to either. Omotolla need to think about these before she call names. It's not today Nigerians been seeing hell... but really it is today the ones who got free money are seeing hell.

But she is actually saying the truth. So I dont know Why we can not all say the truth.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by colorsofrainbow: 11:24am On Apr 16, 2019
orisa37:

Funny man. Afonja na male. This na Omo-sexy.
all join
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by buhariguy(m): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2019
mercenary:
What do you mean by lightly poor? Oh!... You dey reason like buhari
lightly poor means those who are poor now according to IMF or world bank standard are living better than what they were four year ago.
the value of one dollar now is two dollar in 2014.
and in 2014, the measure of poverty was $1 =170 naira,
the measure of poverty now is 2$=750 naira.

that means, in 2014 112m Nigerians can not get 170naira per day,
but today, all Nigerians can get 170 naira, but 80m can not get 750 naira per day.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by mathinips(m): 11:30am On Apr 16, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

You still don't get what I'm saying...

Majority of those complaining now are those that benefitted from then ease of making money from political thieves then. Those who mostly depended on politicians.

But now, if you're hardworking and innovative, you will be fine.

Money in circulation may either be the squandered sovereign wealth of Nigerians or the personal wealth used by individual Nigerians.

I gathered that fewer Nigerians now buy magnificent properties and houses in Banana Island and some other posh locations. The real estate companies are complaining that their main patrons no longer have "that kind of" money.

Forget that. Under the last regime I made my money doing legitimate business. This regime business no longer strife, and government want to collect tax, SARS and police are doing theirs on the otherside, disco have their own problem etc
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Sanchez01: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2019
Abaje195:

so tell me whats the problem I'm with?
The fact that you think she's mad when all she aired was the truth. That tells a whole lot about your person.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by mathinips(m): 11:36am On Apr 16, 2019
Smile4daddy:

Only those of us who love truth and hardwork will click like.

While the others children of hate, zombies the lazy Nigeria Youths that cannot struggle for survival on their own strength will rush to click share.

In other words: No Nigerians should blame the president to be responsible for his or her miserable life.

Pls can you answer this question before I know how to reply your comment

Which one are you?
1. A businessman/ entertainer
2. A politician / or politician staff
3. A dependant/ student
4. A civil servant
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2019
mathinips:

Forget that. Under the last regime I made my money doing legitimate business. This regime business no longer strife, and government want to collect tax, SARS and police are doing theirs on the otherside, disco have their own problem etc

If I may ask, what sector is your business?

Also, the fact that we have been used to not paying tax doesn't help this country.

I am a business owner too, IT sector precisely, so I understand the tax issues.

Police and SARS is another issue entirely.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by buhariguy(m): 11:48am On Apr 16, 2019
tuniski:

180m Nigerians are poor while 92m are extremely poor.
that means everybody are poor in Nigeria.
so how did you measure poverty.?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by mathinips(m): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

If I may ask, what sector is your business?

Also, the fact that we have been used to not paying task doesn't help this country.

I am a business owner too, IT sector precisely, so I understand the tax issues.

Police and SARS is another issue entirely.

I am also into IT training, consultation, Sales.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Dino98: 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
SarkinYarki:
that means 92 million Nigerians are criminals from what this punk is saying ..Just four years Ago India had more poor people than Nigeria but today Nigeria has more poor people than India and China combined ..Let that sink in please let it sink in

Don't forget to add that India's population is about a billion+, but somehow we still overtook them.

Let them add that as it sinks in.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Smile4daddy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
mathinips:

Pls can you answer this question before I know how to reply your comment

Which one are you?
1. A businessman/ entertainer
2. A politician / or politician staff
3. A dependant/ student
4. A civil servant
A skilled worker. The 4 years am supposed to spend in schooling, I use it to learn a skill AKA handwork

I work with private company.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Barzinime(m): 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
"No money in circulation" Can you hear that from Angelina Jolie or Gal Galdot?
That shows that the time of awoof money sharing is over.
If you are one of the people that call Nigeria a shithole country & you are supporting what she said, then your brain is also full of shit.
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Senator Rafiu Ibrahim Over Killings Of 4 People / Imo Governorship Re-run Election: Okorocha In Early Lead / One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.