Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari (35839 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions / Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by orisa37: 9:26am On Apr 16, 2019
obembet:
That's why we still buy rice at #18000.

Failure will keep looking for excuse to defend himself. Buhari admit that he failed Nigerians, u are here come dey make mouth. Idiot

Idiot indeed.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by deavicky(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2019
Any time someone complain about this country's economy, FG will refer us to rice factory and agriculture and the rice in question is not cheap as compared to when those so call factories are not there. FG please tell us something else.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by OmoOshodi(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2019
Abaje195:
she's mad
just like your mother
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by GavelSlam: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2019
MadamExcellency:

Always talking nonsense and defending stupidity

Where is your proof? Any verifiable data or web link?

Shut up.

I asked a question.

Not my fault if you cannot read or even worse, that you are unable to interprete.

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2019
RTSC:

I don't understand you.
The national wealth is supposed to flow round to alleviate poverty.
That is what happens in developed countries.

How is restricting the flow of such money to a select few a good thing?

Who will use the money if everybody die of hunger?

You still don't get what I'm saying...

Majority of those complaining now are those that benefitted from then ease of making money from political thieves then. Those who mostly depended on politicians.

But now, if you're hardworking and innovative, you will be fine.

Money in circulation may either be the squandered sovereign wealth of Nigerians or the personal wealth used by individual Nigerians.

I gathered that fewer Nigerians now buy magnificent properties and houses in Banana Island and some other posh locations. The real estate companies are complaining that their main patrons no longer have "that kind of" money.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Smile4daddy(m): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2019
dunkem21:
Let me ask the people..

If you agree with the presidency that Nigeria is heaven on earth, Click *Like..

*Share to concur with Omotola that the country is HELLISH..
Only those of us who love truth and hardwork will click like.

While the others children of hate, zombies the lazy Nigeria Youths that cannot struggle for survival on their own strength will rush to click share.

In other words: No Nigerians should blame the president to be responsible for his or her miserable life.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by saintneo(m): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2019
davenaija:
Everyone must be a rice Miller?
that's their chicken brain.
If everyone becomes a rice Miller then who will buy rice then?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by RTSC: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

You still don't get what I'm saying...

Majority of those complaining now are those that benefitted from then ease of making money from political thieves then. Those who mostly depended on politicians.

But now, if you're hardworking and innovative, you will be fine.

Money in circulation may either be the squandered sovereign wealth of Nigerians or the personal wealth used by individual Nigerians.

I gathered that fewer Nigerians now buy magnificent properties and houses in Banana Island and some other posh locations. The real estate companies are complaining that their main patrons no longer have "that kind of" money.
Mostly depend on politicians?
Really?
How many people actually depend on politicians among the millions of people complaining that poverty has increased.

Stop lying oga.

There is no more money in circulation and it has affected most Nigerians including those that don't have contact with politicians.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2019
Good reply. But Bashir should sack and replace with someone who have brain instead of this mallam.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by orisa37: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2019
TheBeat:
Any dissent opinion is brutally attacked. That's a Mark of shallowness of the mind.

Inferiority complex.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by HeyCorleone(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
The money that was mostly in circulation during the pre Buhari era was political money being scattered around.

They draw from the nations coffers and spend money anyhow and the public thinks there was actually wealth in the nation then lipsrsealed

Oh you mean that the Naira had value and things were quite cheap so a salary of N100k in 2014 could achieve times 4 of what it achieves today. That was how people enjoyed. it had nothing to do with stolen money. Stop all these meaningless propaganda.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by sirkaytee: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2019
Congrats to all my weekend winners , let do more today , Call or WhatsApp.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2019
dunkem21:
Let me ask the people..

presidency did not say Nigeria is heaven, Presidency said the elite who are complaining are those who previously benefitted from a system that was based on patronage and favour and are no longer getting such.

That system of favour and patronage (although still largely in place) does not benefit the masses. The masses were suffering when Omotola and her peers were enjoying but she and her peers didnt notice the suffering of the masses because they were enjoying, now that they are not benefitting they suddenly realise Nigeria is hell.

The point is do not be deceived by the elite who are complaining because they are not seeing free money again, no trickle down from sugar daddies etc. they are not complaining because they care about the masses, they are complaining because they cant afford business class and hermes bag again.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Funkybabee(f): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2019
No shame at all, shey kano na only state in Nigeria abi shey rice congo wey be 500 before now 450 is what they are talking abt....u guys done dey craze o
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Guyman02: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2019
I wonder why Yoruba Muslim youths are at the forefront of attacking her on social media for her opinion that the country is hellish
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2019
dunkem21:
Let me ask the people..

Omotola knows nothing about the state of Nigeria's economy.

She thinks Buhari is Jonathan than throws money around. Every decent, hardworking Nigeria will appreciate what has been achieved so far.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by orisa37: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2019
TheBeat:
Any dissent opinion is brutally attacked. That's a Mark of shallowness of the mind.

Shallowness indeed. Omo-sexy represents Western Civilization which Bokoharam is against.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by ogbonti: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2019
Una never see anything

As a young man of 42, Major General Buhari sacked the government of Alhaji Shehu Shagari in 1983. The reasons he gave was that

1. Shagari rigged his re-election
2. Shagari's government is corrupt
3. Shagari introduced austerity measure

Now, 36 years later in 2019

1. Buhari massively rigged his re-election
2. Buhari government is fantastically corrupt
3. Nigeria under him is world poverty capital

BUHARI, MUST BE OVERTHROWN LIKE HE DID TO SHAGARI, because everything he accused Shagari of, he Buhari in same capacity did, over and over, so karma, must serve him cold the meal he gave to the Late President Shehu Shagari.

This evil man must be stopped either by the Nigerian Army, or by popular revolt!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Guestlander: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2019
SEGLIZ:

my chairman I tire, this is one place on earth where the insane will call the sane mad. a country where the gullible would call the wise idiot. a nation where the criminal would judge the innocent.
only a few wise one like understand the dynamics. no dime from the wealth in circulation got to me then. I expect to get to street pick money like others but na lie, today I'm still struggling but I'm better off 2015 and before. for my little effort is paying off not because Buhari has created the wealth or the environment.
against all odds I created the enabling environment for myself and it is paying me off, All thanks to God. it is only a few that were directly benefiting from the then government that would come forth to instigate this madness.

It is people like you we need in Nigeria, not those who sit on their lazy bums all day and complain. If you can't find a job, create one yourself.
I agree the government should provide an enabling environment but waiting for the government to " make money circulate" is not a smart thing to do.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Oh you mean that the Naira had value and things were quite cheap so a salary of N100k in 2014 could achieve times 4 of what it achieves today. That was how people enjoyed. it had nothing to do with stolen money. Stop all these meaningless propaganda.

This is the problem when you're not scholarly in your assessment.

What crashed Naira?
Why did things get more expensive?
Why did Nigeria fall into recession?

When you answer that, you'll have answered your questions.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Prymestrr(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2019
buhariguy:
and that same four year ago, 112m innocent Nigerians were extremely poor, but today 80m are lightly poor but not extremely poor.
Abeg what's your definition of "lightly poor" and "extremely poor". I just weak for the reasoning of an average Nairaland youth this days. Answer the question please if you can, don't resort to insult as your line of defense.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by MadamExcellency: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2019
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

I asked a question.

Not my fault if you cannot read or even worse, that you are unable to interprete.

PDP reduced percentage of poverty in Nigeria while APC exacerbated it

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2019
RTSC:

Mostly depend on politicians?
Really?
How many people actually depend on politicians among the millions of people complaining that poverty has increased.

Stop lying oga.

There is no more money in circulation and it has affected most Nigerians including those that don't have contact with politicians.

Follow the attached...

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by GavelSlam: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2019
MadamExcellency:

PDP reduced percentage of poverty in Nigeria while APC exacerbated it

Compare to the exact yardstick.

You can't be comparing 2 different entities.

Modified:
I don't see where in your attachment it says Nigeria.

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by SarkinYarki: 10:12am On Apr 16, 2019
buhariguy:
and that same four year ago, 112m innocent Nigerians were extremely poor, but today 80m are lightly poor but not extremely poor.

The poverty watch clock saying Nigerias poor is on a steady growth path with 6 people faking into poverty every minute so stop Lying
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by selemo: 10:16am On Apr 16, 2019
" Madam Omotola those who are working for CLEAN money are not complaining and will never refer our dear country as ‘hellish’. In Kano State alone, from 2015 to 2018, no fewer than 200 medium and small scale rice milling centres emerged. For that, billions circulated among millions." Replied by Bashir Ahmed a northern that only a northern state Kano is making money. Because Buhari is a president of the North. I am just waiting for a restructured and divided Nigeria
eg
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Brightdude007: 10:18am On Apr 16, 2019
Fastest growing economy then

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by godliman: 10:19am On Apr 16, 2019
MrLankeeee:

You pple that clicked like, are u sure ur head is correct?
The person asking this question are you sure your own head is correct?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Originalsly: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2019
Reference:
I have said it time and again. The economy is in a bad shape. Rising insecurity is one of several indicators. It is holding back investment in quite a number of locations and making business more expensive to handle.

For the administration to harp on agriculture in its economic showcase nullifies the important role of educational related enterprises in the development of this country. I repeat again, industrialization not agriculture is the key to sustainable development and future prosperity. Any government that cannot advance industrialization but constantly falls back on the grace of agriculture cannot be said to be performing.

Agriculture will not take us out of poverty. Let anyone who has an ear should hear. There is no country with a population of over a hundred million that can feed, clothe, educate, treat and secure its people based solely on the proceeds of agriculture.

The industrial revolution in Europe and America which started from the early 1700's is when the world's ancient civilisations parted ways economically. That is when Africa was left behind. Europe and America still practice agriculture. They can feed themselves many times over but it was the ability to generate power, to build devices of transport, to build machinery that simplified tasks and multiplied effort that gave them the prosperity they enjoy today.

Any leadership or government of Nigeria that cannot spur us to industrialization is just a waste of space. The massive jobs of the future will be in the factories, industrial plants, fabrication workshops, design shops, power plants, service centres. That should be our target and the barometer for a functioning government. Do that and the population of a local government can feed allNigerians many times over. Agriculture SHOULD NOT be the biggest employer of labour for a forward thinking economy.

Sounds nice what you said on paper but I don't agree that industrialization is the way forward. England.... Europe.... America sprung wayyy ahead in the world all because of agriculture.... to be precise... sugar production.. when Africans were shipped enslaved to work the plantations... sugar was gold....fair to call it the Agricultural Revolution. China/Africa at the time.... always agricultural but never jumped ahead because they were not involved in sugar production. Then in the latter part of the 1700's came the industrial revolution..... the US...England... Europe got on board this new economy wagon. China did not...neither did Africa... they remained in agriculture. Now they missed two revolutions... agricultural and industrial... therefore lagged even farther behind. Note...US...England and Europe were dotted with factories during the industrial period until the 1990's when Digital Technology took over. China at this point.... woke up. Africa did not and has not to date. China devised a 2 pronged development approach to close the gap. They went for industrial development.... being the industrial hub for the world.... which the US..England and Europe were now happy to outsource their productions since it was cheaper and hadn't to face the growing costs of environmental protection. China at the same time.... made IT a priority. Singapore slipped the industrial revolution completely and focused on IT... the present.Af4ica is still in agriculture. Where is China today? Where is Singapore? Most products today are made in China... they are the industrial hub... they are the ones facing the worst pollution even though their economy and reserves are so strong. Why should we now jump into industrialization? How would that move us forward? China is a mess with pollution... what is going to happen to us? That's the one thing we should not embrace...industrialization...or our people shall perish. We have absolutely no environmental controls and that is not the way forward. If we need to move forward.... it must be related to IT and managing our natural resources. We are busy looking oil... when cobalt is the new oil. I ranted more than enough!... you deserve a medal for reading thru to this the end!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2019
dunkem21:
Let me ask the people..

All those who share are bunch of distraught lazy brain gamblers The presidency said, all those who are making legitimate money do not complain. I agree.
He gave example of Kano, not to mention of Ebonyi state.
Omotola or whatever she calls herself thought that bet9ja will replenish her shrinking purse, as a frustrated down star, because others have driven her underground, she failed to invest while she was a shinning star, I say Adios
Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by nijabazaar: 10:30am On Apr 16, 2019
SarkinYarki:
that means 92 million Nigerians are criminals from what this punk is saying ..Juts four years Ago India had more poor people than Nigeria but today Nigeria has more poor people than India and China combined ..Let that sink in please let it sink in

The thing is annoyingly sinking in

what do we do.....I am tired of saying that i'm tired of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade For Saying Nigeria Is Hellish Under Buhari by nijabazaar: 10:32am On Apr 16, 2019
Originalsly:

Sounds nice what you said on paper but I don't agree that industrialization is the way forward. England.... Europe.... America sprung wayyy ahead in the world all because of agriculture.... to be precise... sugar production.. when Africans were shipped enslaved to work the plantations... sugar was gold....fair to call it the Agricultural Revolution. China/Africa at the time.... always agricultural but never jumped ahead because they were not involved in sugar production. Then in the latter part of the 1700's came the industrial revolution..... the US...England... Europe got on board this new economy wagon. China did not...neither did Africa... they remained in agriculture. Now they missed two revolutions... agricultural and industrial... therefore lagged even farther behind. Note...US...England and Europe were dotted with factories during the industrial period until the 1990's when Digital Technology took over. China at this point.... woke up. Africa did not and has not to date. China devised a 2 pronged development approach to close the gap. They went for industrial development.... being the industrial hub for the world.... which the US..England and Europe were now happy to outsource their productions since it was cheaper and hadn't to face the growing costs of environmental protection. China at the same time.... made IT a priority. Singapore slipped the industrial revolution completely and focused on IT... the present.Af4ica is still in agriculture. Where is China today? Where is Singapore? Most products today are made in China... they are the industrial hub... they are the ones facing the worst pollution even though their economy and reserves are so strong. Why should we now jump into industrialization? How would that move us forward? China is a mess with pollution... what is going to happen to us? That's the one thing we should not embrace...industrialization...or our people shall perish. We have absolutely no environmental controls and that is not the way forward. If we need to move forward.... it must be related to IT and managing our natural resources. We are busy looking oil... when cobalt is the new oil. I ranted more than enough!... you deserve a medal for reading thru to this the end!

Countries like Norway, Singapore or Etonia never had an agricultural revolution they delve straight into digital revolution and see where they are. Why CANT NIGERIA Copy them for Christ's sake??

What is Wrong with the fvcking african Race. The only continent still battling poverty in large numbers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 General Elections / Pictures And Video From Buhari's Campaign In Oyo Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.