Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,495 members, 7,865,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! (4907 Views)

Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by Goldenmeda(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2010
so u still get mouth to talk, idiolity
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by EFFRAKATA: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2010
Americans dont negotiate with terorist.
That i know!
He will finally end up in Guantanamo Bay.
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by adconline(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2010
Maybe he thought that he would plead guilty and be sentenced to life, in a prison yard that would also have a VIRGIN MEGA STORE in order to sleep with 21 virgins.
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by mamagee3(f): 12:28am On Sep 16, 2010
The dude thinks the offence he committed is a joke!

Hopefully, someone gives him the straight ticket in jail.
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by 3kay945(m): 12:43am On Sep 16, 2010
why is this bad guy making waves again?
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by roymary: 1:14am On Sep 16, 2010
Na wa o, This young boy just go find wahala for himsef, If i was approached to bomb a plane , i will ask the Osama advocate why him still dey alive, Make him blast himsef first, make i see, foolish boy, dem jst brainwash am---- stupid thing,
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by princeonx: 2:57am On Sep 16, 2010
He just did the worst mistake of his life by firing his lawyer. Without a lawyer he can get up to 600 years in jail but with a very good lawyer he shouldn't get morethan 380 to 400 years in jail.
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 16, 2010
prince_onx:

He just did the worst mistake of his life by firing his lawyer. Without a lawyer he can get up to 600 years in jail but with a very good lawyer he shouldn't get morethan 380 to 400 years in jail.

That means maybe he stoopid azz rest in jail. grin grin
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by Ranoscky(m): 7:50am On Sep 16, 2010
Ok, I agree dat d American GORV wil not lyk to kill him so dat dey can obtain more informations about terrorist from him, GOOD!

But what has a "TERRORIST" gat to do with lawyer? undecided Is it d lawyer dat wil force him to speak out d neccessary informations dat d Judges n d American GORV need's to hear from d bas-tard dat wished to b a terrorist? undecided when dey know dey'll not like to kill him buh jail him for d rest of his lyf den, what d essence of a lawyer? why not interrogate him with proper torture, n dump d evil creature inside a dark "HUT" dat is filled with hungry insect's (mosquitos, bedbug etc) to have dia best meal on him? angry

I weep for d innocent citizens of American! cry
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by pheonix83: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2010
American are no fools, they know wht they are doing. They want to get all intel neccesary from this boy.
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by lexandra(f): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2010
get
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by omar22(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2010
This guy is playing with the Electric Chair or death by Lethal Injection
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by Echidime(m): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2010
American is a democratic country,they will kill him democratically grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no need to rush event
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by layuns(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2010
America isnt lyk Nigeria wer thangs are done anyhow.am sure ya'll knw d meaning of protocol?

I beg tell dem fellas ooo Noble!!!!!!!!
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by slyopez(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2010
@Dr Cock, u be mumu u hear, i know that u re from one the minority tribes or yoruba, thats why u re always jealous of the IGBOS
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by ud4u: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ Dr Cork,[color=#990000][/color]

You reason like your user name, so am not suprised.

And as for US, they just want to get all the informations they want to get from the boy before taking their final decision.
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by daylae(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2010
Considering the dept of his FAILED plan,one 'll wish him on a gallow;but the US government will also want him alive,so as to get further informations on other packages they have in stock for them. . .guess his 72 virgins must be waiting in vain afterall.
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by madprof(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2010
eros:

I bet he's already got a taste of all that "virgin" activity in jail, except that his lovers ain't girls and they sure ain't virgins! grin grin grin
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by MCork(m): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2010
Just Loook at his face, He is IBO!!! he must be! angry(no oofeinse)
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by AndreUweh(m): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2010
M Cork:

Just Loook at his face, He is IBO!!! he must be! angry(no oofeinse)
Remember, I never supported the idea of releasing you from Aro mental institute. Now that the authorities have realised their mistakes, I think, they should send you back there. Monkey displaying the skills of his father the senior monkey.
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 17, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Remember, I never supported the idea of releasing you from Aro mental institute. Now that the authorities have realised their mistakes, I think, they should send you back there. Monkey displaying the skills of his father the senior monkey.

Nwanne wayo lmao
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by mojititi: 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2010
he is just somebody that did not get himself he is talking under stress .
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by ndukwej: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2010
Bravo Fellow Nigerians,I hail you for your capabilities in upholding justice.
The majorities of participants in this forum absolutely condemns this act.
I am really impressed that we Nigerians from the heartland of Africa have
never fallen apart from our inherited destiny of moral and ethic leadership,
These are qualities we should try to instill in others around us especially those of
us resident in foreign countries and in pan Africa.with this sort of responce
Nigerians will always play key role in maintaining international peace and leads
other nations in curbing this scourge called terrorism.And for the boy, I think every
one deserves what he gets.
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by HighChief4(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Omo yen fine sha. So sad. Why cant the ugly Nigerian men be the psychotic ones?
You can have him, he is all yours
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by Ranoscky(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2010
^
Who made dat dirty statement dat u replied? Dat person need's to be stoned to death!
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by HighChief4(m): 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2010
Ranoscky:

^
Who made dat dirty statement dat u replied? Dat person need's to be stoned to death!
Read the comments and u will see the chic thats having hot p.ants 4 d guy
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by 1102(m): 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2010
they should appoint JACK BAUER to interrogate him ~

He would confess within minutes!
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by Ranoscky(m): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2010
High Chief

If such statement can be uttered by som1 that claim's to be civilized, den what do we xpect from the non-civilized?

If u check on the 'Ra-ras' now, maybe she's also plannin to marry an ugly Nigerian that she wished to be the Terrorist.

Ooh!. . N'wam nor 'Obodo Oyibo' !!! undecided
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by HighChief4(m): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^^^I have been doubting that gal's sanity lately. . . her comments most times are just epitome of stupidity
Re: Abdulmutallab Fires Us Lawyers ! by manny4life(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2010
EFFRAKATA:

Americans dont negotiate with terorist.
That i know!
He will finally end up in Guantanamo Bay.

This is not the kind of case were America is negotiating, what they mean when America doesn't negotiate with terrorist is during terrorist activities and require ransom; and this case is different by all standards.

Let's leave him alone, he thinks he would buy his way out of this. He should thank God that Bush is out of office and Now it's Obama else he would have used his eyes to see his back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Full Meaning Of The NAIRA / Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... / Lekki Massacre:: Listen To Tinubu Absolve Himself From The Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.