Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos (20578 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East / 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 / Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by Anambralstson: 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
kayfra:

Same pics, different storyline. This is the 5000th storyline based on the same set of pictures. By page 3, we'll get those 2-3 story buildings and Anambra is Dubai chants all over the place.
Sooner you realize the kind of person I am better for your soul, I have come to stay here to cure ignorant minds like you, If I like I can write about my state or other eastern states more than 100 times in a month, that my business and also great minds of eastern region, I know social media really dealt with you guys lies for decades, this is just the genesis, I'll keep hammering the ingenuity of my people no ending, best for your soul to ignore my post when ever you see it wink

More from Onitsha

Kates and associates products Ogbaru, Anambra state

Kates Associated Industries Nigeria Ltd is a service leading manufacturer of cosmetics and beauty care products in Onitsha.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by Anambralstson: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
Kates and associates products Ogbaru, Anambra state

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by Anambralstson: 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
Roads to Onitsha industrial Areas

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by Anambralstson: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
Onitsha industrial area

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by Anambralstson: 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
EJ. Ejison makers of B12 washing soap

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by Anambralstson: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
Krisoral and Company Limited (K&C), a member of Krisoral Group of Companies, The factory sites are located at: Km 1 Onitsha-Atani Road, Harbour Industrial Layout, Ogbaru, Anambra State, where our PET Preform, HDPE, and Drug Dispensing Cups plants are running; Plot IN/60 Harbour Industrial Layout, Onitsha, Anambra State, where ROPP and PVC Printing lines are situated.

The company was originally conceived to close the gap in the supply of PET preform and PET bottles for EDFI, Eastern Distilleries and Food Industries Limited (a sister subsidiary), but with time its operations expanded and diversified considerably to include the manufacture of ROPP caps and HDPE caps, Drug Dispensing cups (DDC), PVC shrink labels, etc.

Through these products, we not only service food and beverage industries but also supply cosmetics, distilleries and pharmaceutical industries with quality packaging products of international standdard.

It was commissioned by Goodluck Jonathan

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by Anambralstson: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
Osibanjo visit to Krisoral & Company Limited, Onitsha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by Anambralstson: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
ICAN national president visit Krisoral & Company Limited

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by jesmond3945: 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
Just imagine why cant buhari come to nnewi and take a blueprint on how to industrialize nigeria. Ban all imported consumer goods. I never knew ordinary diaper is manufactured in Anambra. Nawao

9 Likes

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by Anambralstson: 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
Krisoral & Company Limited customers and products

5 Likes

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by Anambralstson: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
Eastern Distilleries & Food Industries Limited, member, Krisoral Group of Companies was incorporated on 8th March 1994 as a Limited Liability Company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 by the Corporate Affairs Commission of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with its processing plant at Km 2, Onitsha-Atani Road, Harbour Industrial Layout, Onitsha-Ogbaru, Anambra State, Nigeria. It is a wholly Nigerian company established for distilling, blending, packaging and distribution of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for Nigeria and beyond.

https://www.easterndistilleries.com/pages/about.php

4 Likes

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by Anambralstson: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
Life Brewery is Located in Onitsha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by Anambralstson: 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
Premiere Onitsha

5 Likes

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by Anambralstson: 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
Dony triumph pharmaceutical company Onitsha

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by Anambralstson: 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
Coca Cola Onitsha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by archangel1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
Anambralstson:
Leaving Nnewi to neighboring town Ozubulu

you didn't show other factories like Louis Carter,...etc

4 Likes

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by chiefobdk(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
Otc group. Louis carter group Omatha. Filters Cento industries
Lots of small scale industries scattered all over town

5 Likes

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by Anambralstson: 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
archangel1:
you didn't show other factories like Louis Carter,...etc
Tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by Freethesis: 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
Who doesn't know indigenous production is ONE of the REASONS Nnamdi Kanu will come out boldly and claim Biafra can turn to paradise in months without Oil.

Igbos don't depend on FG..... Anyway let the op complete the thread first.

9 Likes

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by MKULTRA: 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Am from SW
No hating
Am a big fan of industrialization
Kudos to this development in SE

18 Likes

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by dokyOloye: 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
MKULTRA:
Am from SW
No hating
Am a big fan of industrialization
Kudos to this development in SE
It shall be well with you.Iseeeeee

13 Likes

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by chemgee: 3:28am On Apr 17, 2019
this is very impressive, the OP has to do more than nairaland publicity campaign to meet broader audience. once again, Good job
but just 3 questions;
1. are there plans to create a GAS POWER PLANT for these budding industries.. coz if these guys are relaying on EEDC or worst still diesel for their power, there is almost nothing to celebrate here, but rather keep praying that God should give these industrialists more Grace to endure Nigeria
2. this one is for the experts in the house; how are these guys surviving when multi coys are closing shops left and right in Nigeria, some are relocating to Ghana, due to terrible working environment/bad govt policies.
3. despite these impressive industries, why do States like kano, Kaduna, Enugu stand shoulder to shoulder or even higher than Anambra in terms of IGR

I will love to engage in intelligent discussions, no time for insults?

5 Likes

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by Kingspin(m): 4:28am On Apr 17, 2019
No wonder we all want to stop them

1 Like

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by nonsobaba: 6:02am On Apr 17, 2019
MxreR:
Some shots from Multinational Ab-Inbev Harbor Industrial Estate Onitsha. Their staff are well taken care of, well paid and can use their swimming people at leisure time.
Chino why is it that this brewery only makes alcholic beverages ? Will it hurt them if they add non-alcoholics to their portfolio ?

2 Likes

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by MxreR: 7:04am On Apr 17, 2019
They have malt and other soft drinks

nonsobaba:
Chino why is it that this brewery only makes alcholic beverages ? Will it hurt them if they add non-alcoholics to their portfolio ?

1 Like

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by nonsobaba: 7:12am On Apr 17, 2019
MxreR:
They have malt and other soft drinks
No, they don't.
Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by MxreR: 7:14am On Apr 17, 2019
Grandmalt is one of their products. Check your Google

nonsobaba:
No, they don't.
Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by nonsobaba: 7:17am On Apr 17, 2019
MxreR:
Grandmalt is a product of Abinbev. Check your Google

That one is made in PH. I am talking of the brewery in Onitsha.
Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by MxreR: 7:28am On Apr 17, 2019
It is the same company. They are in PH, Lagos and Onitsha. They produce the same products.

nonsobaba:

1 Like

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by Anambralstson: 7:28am On Apr 17, 2019
nonsobaba:

Grand malt comes from their PH plant, Beta malt from Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by Anambralstson: 7:31am On Apr 17, 2019
chemgee:
this is very impressive, the OP has to do more than nairaland publicity campaign to meet broader audience. once again, Good job
but just 3 questions;
1. are there plans to create a GAS POWER PLANT for these budding industries.. coz if these guys are relaying on EEDC or worst still diesel for their power, there is almost nothing to celebrate here, but rather keep praying that God should give these industrialists more Grace to endure Nigeria
2. this one is for the experts in the house; how are these guys surviving when multi coys are closing shops left and right in Nigeria, some are relocating to Ghana, due to terrible working environment/bad govt policies.
3. despite these impressive industries, why do States like kano, Kaduna, Enugu stand shoulder to shoulder or even higher than Anambra in terms of IGR

I will love to engage in intelligent discussions, no time for insults?
Reply you soon when get to office, have a create day
Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by Chukazu: 7:35am On Apr 17, 2019
Anambralstson:
Nnewi host first made in Nigeria cable and wire CUTIX plc

Best in the market

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mali: Jonathan Briefs Buhari, Says Junta Wants ECOWAS Sanctions Removed / Dedication Of Church Built By Governor Wike (Photos) / National Interest Supercedes Individual Rights – Supreme Court

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.