Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,867 members, 7,956,278 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos (21431 Views)

One Million-Man March: FG Floods Major Cities With Policemen / Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East / Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerian Govt Demands Two Major Things From South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by Emycord: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
chiefobdk:

Trucks load in Nnewi to north Not all have to pass through onitsha, onitsha is gateway to the west and not to the north. I don't need to pass through onitsha to go to d north from Nnewi,
there are two companies that run maidugri ie guo and young shall grow pls between the two which one load at nnewi? so i can come and board them there, that apart all goods from nnewi are waybilled to the north from onitsha. boy i'm not asking you not to drive your private car from umudim, otolo etc or from nkwo to anywhere you wish , but what i mean is that there is no public/commercial bus or truck direct from nnewi to the north. if there is then give us name and location. whats wrong with this nnewi man?

1 Like

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by chiefobdk(m): 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
Emycord:
there are two companies that run maidugri ie guo and young shall grow pls between the two which one load at nnewi? so i can come and board them there, that apart all goods from nnewi are waybilled to the north from onitsha. boy i'm not asking you not to drive your private car from umudim, otolo etc or from nkwo to anywhere you wish , but what i mean is that there is no public/commercial bus or truck direct from nnewi to the north. if there is then give us name and location. whats wrong with this nnewi man?

Oga commercial trucks load from Nnewi to the north. daily. Try
Nna motors.
The park behind ogbuawa plaza
Rambo motors
All load 911 to d north daily.

I sell engine oil and generator parts at Nnewi, I do go to onitsha for waybill but also waybill at Nnewi too depends on location

1 Like

Re: Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos by Anambralstson: 6:19am On May 01, 2019
Ogbaru LGA, seriously ringing loud.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Adeleke Suspends Osun Chief Judge Adepele Ojo / How nPDP Led Oyegun To Destroy APC - Lauretta Onochie / Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.