Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Your Thoughts...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Thoughts...... (1842 Views)

Is Yahoo (gee) Becoming A Culture In This Generation? What Are Your Thoughts. / If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts / Your Thoughts Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Thoughts...... by MissRaine69(f): 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
Before anyone starts getting ideas as well as reach hasty conclusions this is an extract from an email sent by a troubled person.

I am tired of sleeping with my boss just to keep my job, I just feel like a slut. I met this young man at the airport & we got talking, he promised to give me a job which he did & it's a well payed job, but in return this young man will hang my legs like frying pan every blessed day, even at work.

Sometimes he call me from my office to come & give him a Mouth Action, or he will call & ask me to take off my panties & come to his office with bear ass.

This has been going on for two [2] years now & I feel like a slut. I came out with a first class & I have my masters but with this kind of country nobody will even employ you because they will say they can't pay you.

The one that got me really sad was when he asked me to come bear ass as usual, when I got into his office he was with few of his friends & he asked me to bend down so he takes me in front of them, I was so embarrassed that I felt like a cheap slut, I refused & he threatened to sack me & frustrate my life,
I stood my ground & refused, so he then asked his friends to step out of the office which they did & he took me as usual but he was very aggressive this time & penetrated my anus as he was angrily & forcefully doing me.

I left his office bleeding like a dog & he did not care & asked me not to leave my sit until after close of work.

Am tired, am frustrated I feel dirty inside of me, hate myself for messing my body up but what will I do.

I want to quite the job & start a trade, but at the same time am scared I might not make it in busses line cause I know nothing about business.

How can I leave a place am paid a lot of money-allowances, the job is very good & lots of people will die to have & keep it, but am tired of being a slut just to keep a job.

To worsen it my boyfriend is jobless & am the one paying his bills.

I need serious advise, how do I begin my life if I quite this job?
Help me am not a slut but a young girl who became a victim to survival.
Re: Your Thoughts...... by NairaMedia: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Your Thoughts...... by babyfaceafrica: 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
you lay your bed..you lie on it.....for someone that came out with first class...you are a shame to academics...so you have a bf,you cheat on him and you are now a cheap farm tool...continue!!

for the boss....karma .....

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts...... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
hmm I've got nothing to say dear
Re: Your Thoughts...... by tivta(m): 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
Na wa oh
Re: Your Thoughts...... by aanuoluwami14(f): 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
undecided cry I understand you. But you have made the mistake from the beginning, you need to stop the job now! With the little savings, pray to God for forgiveness of your sins and start something better. With God on your side, He will send good paying job to you, just have faith, all is well.
Re: Your Thoughts...... by Chubhie: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
I understand your fears. You either summon whatever will power left in you and confront and end this or keep renewing and reinforcing the abuse until you are all dead on the inside.

Yes, there would be short term discomforts and pains but you go dey alright las las.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts...... by Chubhie: 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
you lay your bed..you lie on it.....for someone that came out with first class...you are a shame to academics...so you have a bf,you cheat on him and you are now a cheap farm tool...continue!!

First class can no longer guarantee you any job. I've seen people with two masters some with PhD yet no job.

It would surprise you to know what people go through underneath to put food on the table. It's a deadly system and these are the victims.
Re: Your Thoughts...... by pryme(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
MissRaine69:
Before anyone starts getting ideas as well as reach hasty conclusions this is an extract from an email sent by a troubled person.

I am tired of sleeping with my boss just to keep my job, I just feel like a slut. I met this young man at the airport & we got talking, he promised to give me a job which he did & it's a well payed job, but in return this young man will hang my legs like frying pan every blessed day, even at work.

Sometimes he call me from my office to come & give him a Mouth Action, or he will call & ask me to take off my panties & come to his office with bear ass.

This has been going on for two [2] years now & I feel like a slut. I came out with a first class & I have my masters but with this kind of country nobody will even employ you because they will say they can't pay you.

The one that got me really sad was when he asked me to come bear ass as usual, when I got into his office he was with few of his friends & he asked me to bend down so he takes me in front of them, I was so embarrassed that I felt like a cheap slut, I refused & he threatened to sack me & frustrate my life,
I stood my ground & refused, so he then asked his friends to step out of the office which they did & he took me as usual but he was very aggressive this time & penetrated my anus as he was angrily & forcefully doing me.

I left his office bleeding like a dog & he did not care & asked me not to leave my sit until after close of work.

Am tired, am frustrated I feel dirty inside of me, hate myself for messing my body up but what will I do.

I want to quite the job & start a trade, but at the same time am scared I might not make it in busses line cause I know nothing about business.

How can I leave a place am paid a lot of money-allowances, the job is very good & lots of people will die to have & keep it, but am tired of being a slut just to keep a job.

To worsen it my boyfriend is jobless & am the one paying his bills.

I need serious advise, how do I begin my life if I quite this job?
Help me am not a slut but a young girl who became a victim to survival.

She is no victim, am saying this because she has a choice, victims don't.

It's turns out money is more important to her, in every aspect of a person's life, they gravitate towards what's more important to them and they are willing to pay the price to achieve it.
2 years is too long to be in a situation she is now painting as hell, When she can up and leave.

What she is doing is glorified prostitution - sex to keep/have the job. In other words sex for monetary gains. Now with that said Miss Raine am sure you are aware of many woman that DID NOT SMASH THEIR WAY TO SUCCESS.
I know not every woman has that strong character to walk the long road, but she can learn from others.

It's obvious she is not ready to take her fate into her own hands, it's either she doesn't trust her self or she has low/lost self confidence.

She can start by reminding herself that she got a first class in school, if she can attain that, she can attain anything, (if she did not offer sex to have a first class) she won't need sex to go on and achieve more feats in life.
A woman that attained a first class cannot be held down like this.

10 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts...... by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Funny story. Encourage your guy to get a job. How were you able to get a first class? Was it through the same shameful means? You said you know nothing about business, dats just a flimsy excuse. So you even have an option of starting up a business, yet you are still degrading yourself. There are people who would quit that degrading job even when they got no cash to start something.

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts...... by Rosay15(f): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
Chubhie:

First class can no longer guarantee you any job. I've seen people with two masters some with PhD yet no job.

It would surprise you to know what people go through underneath to put food on the table. It's a deadly system and these are the victims.
... Are you minding her, talking as if she don’t what naija has turn to.
The lady just need to stop and go into business with her savings. She should forget the fact that she don’t know anything about business, she should just start first and have believe it gonna work out although it might be rough at the beginning but as time goes on she gonna have more knowledge about it and be okay.
And as for the boss karma await him.
Re: Your Thoughts...... by pansophist(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
Even if she summon the courage to quit today, she has already lost it from first moment she slept with him. He has enjoyed the coochie for straight two years. I doubt she is useful to that company, if not, she wont leverage sex to retain herself. Also, a first class with valuables to offer would not be scared to leave that company, a brain-loaded woman is always in demand.

Also, graduate should start starting businesses, and not depend on predatory employers for their means of livelihood. Because it will only get worse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts...... by Chubhie: 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
Rosay15:
... Are you minding her, talking as if she don’t what naija has turn to.
The lady just need to stop and go into business with her savings. She should forget the fact that she don’t know anything about business, she should just start first and have believe it gonna work out although it might be rough at the beginning but as time goes on she gonna have more knowledge about it and be okay.
And as for the boss karma await him.
It's self evident that the boss would generate an STI or STD with the way he's going.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts...... by babyfaceafrica: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
Chubhie:

excuse!!!!..why are you not an armed robber?....

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts...... by Chubhie: 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
excuse!!!!..why are you not an armed robber?....
How sure are you that I'm not one?

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts...... by blujoi(m): 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
Such a sad situation, she should quit as soon as possible,give herself like six months to save up a substantial sum and call it quits, with her work experience she should be able to get a job within 2-3months if she’s serious enough.

But my evil twin is saying she should blackmail the guy and get enough money from him and start a business

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts...... by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
She's greedy...I have no sympathy for her. Good job no easy to come by but not enough to sell your soul for. undecided
Re: Your Thoughts...... by babyfaceafrica: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
Chubhie:
How sure are you that I'm not one?
ok
Re: Your Thoughts...... by SaucyBenks(m): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
I've said it... Marriage in Africa na scam... It happens in the white land but not this common! People have rights dammit!

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts...... by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
For two years and you kept doing it, come on that's too much of time
Re: Your Thoughts...... by anthonyuncle(m): 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
she should quit. no excuses
Re: Your Thoughts...... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
Miss raine this is about you not any random folk .
Re: Your Thoughts...... by y3mi(m): 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

Must you then proceed to judge her if you can't think of something matured and sensible to say, do you even have any idea the kind of courage our femalefolks put on sometimes just to survive in this crashed, failing and fallen so-called country ? Can you stay on your legs during dark hours, waiting in the dead cold of the night, hoping someone h0rny would stop to patronize you as they speed by in vehicles of different motives, among which are sick perverts, evil ritualists and plain old psychos, have you ever sat down to contemplate the degree of courage a man needs to go through such risk to survive, muchless of women (not implying them to be weaker gender). I know of a friend who had to go confront her younger sister's employer back in the days, for sexually harassing her in slight and wiles, demanding she gives in or else she will lose her job. I am not justifying what he did was okay because she eventually left after his brother (my friend) put up the fight, but is it right ?

You see, I can make this all as the bi-products of our clinging to religion, analyzing how Abrahamic religions have destroyed and keep ruining our society, but I am not going to delve into all that, but ask your self as the Christian or Muslim converts you are, that is it right ? Is it moral, I as neither a Christian nor Muslim have often pondered what can I do as a CEO or boss, if I found myself to be sexually attracted to some of my female employees, do I give in to their voluptuous appeal ? Would I man up and overlook it, but what if there are some unduly throwing themselves at me after work hours or negligibly during work time/sessions, all this and more I have thought about and I came to the conclusion of what I will do but that's not the matter of the subject here.

@MissRaine69
Tell her, it's unfortunate those kind of agencies available in the western world don't exist here and the one's that are aren't serious, so she should rule out the options of reporting him for breach of ethics and all that (hell, it's already too late), here is what she can do, she should try continue play along as usual until she can get a video record of him doing her and threaten to use it against him as leverage to keep her job while she saves up, but that can be only effective if he's a married man who will do anything to avert the dissolution of the married life he keeps painting to the world his and her wife's family revolve in. And, hell of a job you got to do in convincing her to believe she need not no astute experience before she can go into business, there a lots of business ventures and merchandising she can go into, all she need do is meet sound and experience people like you who can connect her to those who can help in the business world, hell I can give several suggestions at the top of my head wherein many lady thrives at independently.

It is not easy for many struggling guys in this hellish pit hole called Nigeria, to now think of those guys and men who has made it whether legit or illegit to prey on those poor females on the basis of their condition, woe onto them, I am aware a lot of men do it here in many many forms from hitting them at the universities to waiting for them during NYSC, I.T. and work place. F'ck you all silly Christians and Muslims negro converts using Abrahamic religions to appear pious and moral.

What Gal Dadot (Wonder Woman) demanded of that top executive in RatPac Inc. would be child's play if only as I fervently wish our society was still culturally and traditionally grounded like we have it in other West African countries, where the Gods of the lands will admonish you in an instant for something as little as smacking someone's wife during work because you are much closer to the local government chairman who grant and deny employment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts...... by ImaIma1(f): 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
That job should not have been an option at all with those insane requirements. No girl with respect for herself would accept such an offer. The girl allowed desperation push her into that kind of arrangement.

I just feel she's slow and unwise. She has the brains for academics. But she lacks the brains to know how to comport and value.herself.
Re: Your Thoughts...... by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
y3mi:

Must you then proceed to judge her if you can't think of something matured and sensible to say, do you even have any idea the kind of courage our femalefolks put on sometimes just to survive in this crashed, failing and fallen so-called country ? Can you stay on your legs during dark hours, waiting in the dead cold of the night, hoping someone Hot would stop to patronize you as they speed by in vehicles of different motives, among which are sick perverts, evil ritualists and plain old psychos, have you ever sat down to contemplate the degree of courage a man needs to go through such risk to survive, muchless of women (not implying them to be weaker gender). I know of a friend who had to go confront her younger sister's employer back in the days, for sexually harassing her in slight and wiles, demanding she gives in or else she will lose her job. I am not justifying what he did was okay because she eventually left after his brother (my friend) put up the fight, but is it right ?

You see, I can make this all as the bi-products of our clinging to religion, analyzing how Abrahamic religions have destroyed and keep ruining our society, but I am not going to delve into all that, but ask your self as the Christian or Muslim converts you are, that is it right ? Is it moral, I as neither a Christian nor Muslim have often pondered what can I do as a CEO or boss, if I found myself to be sexually attracted to some of my female employees, do I give in to their voluptuous appeal ? Would I man up and overlook it, but what if there are some unduly throwing themselves at me after work hours or negligibly during work time/sessions, all this and more I have thought about and I came to the conclusion of what I will do but that's not the matter of the subject here.

@MissRaine69
Tell her, it's unfortunate those kind of agencies available in the western world don't exist here and the one's that are aren't serious, so she should rule out the options of reporting him for breach of ethics and all that (hell, it's already too late), here is what she can do, she should try continue play along as usual until she can get a video record of him doing her and threaten to use it against him as leverage to keep her job while she saves up, but that can be only effective if he's a married man who will do anything to avert the dissolution of the married life he keeps painting to the world his and her wife's family revolve in. And, hell of a job you got to do in convincing her to believe she need not no astute experience before she can go into business, there a lots of business ventures and merchandising she can go into, all she need do is meet sound and experience people like you who can connect her to those who can help in the business world, hell I can give several suggestions at the top of my head wherein many lady thrives at independently.

It is not easy for many struggling guys in this hellish pit hole called Nigeria, to now think of those guys and men who has made it whether legit or illegit to prey on those poor females on the basis of their condition, woe onto them, I am aware a lot of men do it here in many many forms from hitting them at the universities to waiting for them during NYSC, I.T. and work place. F'ck you all silly Christians and Muslims negro converts using Abrahamic religions to appear pious and moral.

What Gal Dadot (Wonder Woman) demanded of that top executive in RatPac Inc. would be child's play if only as I fervently wish our society was still culturally and traditionally grounded like we have it in other West African countries, where the Gods of the lands will admonish you in an instant for something as little as smacking someone's wife during work because you are much closer to the local government chairman who grant and deny employment.

You’re in a fantasy filled dream .
Re: Your Thoughts...... by y3mi(m): 12:04am On Apr 17, 2019
Elder0001:

You’re in a fantasy filled dream .
Like WTF! Aren't we all ?

Come to think of it oooo

It seems you're either the person this topic is addressing as the power-abusive boss or one of those people who get off seeing women abused, I know the feeling, believe me I'm not projecting.
Re: Your Thoughts...... by babyfaceafrica: 2:48am On Apr 17, 2019
y3mi:

Must you then proceed to judge her if you can't think of something matured and sensible to say, do you even have any idea the kind of courage our femalefolks put on sometimes just to survive in this crashed, failing and fallen so-called country ? Can you stay on your legs during dark hours, waiting in the dead cold of the night, hoping someone Hot would stop to patronize you as they speed by in vehicles of different motives, among which are sick perverts, evil ritualists and plain old psychos, have you ever sat down to contemplate the degree of courage a man needs to go through such risk to survive, muchless of women (not implying them to be weaker gender). I know of a friend who had to go confront her younger sister's employer back in the days, for sexually harassing her in slight and wiles, demanding she gives in or else she will lose her job. I am not justifying what he did was okay because she eventually left after his brother (my friend) put up the fight, but is it right ?

@MissRaine69

excuses
Re: Your Thoughts...... by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 17, 2019
Chubhie:

You shouldn't take people that still live with their parents serious.
Re: Your Thoughts...... by SEEDORF441(m): 7:23am On Apr 17, 2019
Your case is very simple
Consult an herbalist
Anytime he sees he wouldn't even think of sex
Re: Your Thoughts...... by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 17, 2019
Stop paying ur boyfriend bills and see him go hustle for a job.
Re: Your Thoughts...... by Adeyemimalik: 9:04am On Apr 17, 2019
Leave the job now......if U don't ...U will contact incurable disease ...leave now when U are clean....U don't want to suffer,U nid to suffer to be successful in ds country .....hardwork in d right direction pays...
Make a wise decision.
Re: Your Thoughts...... by IamPlato(m): 11:14am On Apr 17, 2019
You People Will Just Create One P0rn Story And Come here To Tell Us Its Somebody's Story... You Think You Are Doing Me? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello! Plz Is This Proper??? / Is This Guy Trying To Scam Me PHOTOS / Teacher & Student Tape Video In Lagos! It's Awesome (VID)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.