Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Your Thoughts...... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Thoughts...... (1846 Views)

Is Yahoo (gee) Becoming A Culture In This Generation? What Are Your Thoughts. / If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts / Your Thoughts Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts...... by myself13: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2019
...He fvcked your ass angrily and wickedly, and made you bleed like a dog? oh mehn.. you long gone already.Too late.He destroyed you already.Just take it as a prostitution job for as long as you would like to keep this customer.You a prostitute.Prostitutes do not cry! They keep making money with their pusssy. You back to reality now, so hold him tight even though he fvcks you to intestines.So happy bloody boss fvcking
Re: Your Thoughts...... by MissRaine69(f): 10:19am On Apr 18, 2019
y3mi:

Must you then proceed to judge her if you can't think of something matured and sensible to say, do you even have any idea the kind of courage our femalefolks put on sometimes just to survive in this crashed, failing and fallen so-called country ? Can you stay on your legs during dark hours, waiting in the dead cold of the night, hoping someone Hot would stop to patronize you as they speed by in vehicles of different motives, among which are sick perverts, evil ritualists and plain old psychos, have you ever sat down to contemplate the degree of courage a man needs to go through such risk to survive, muchless of women (not implying them to be weaker gender). I know of a friend who had to go confront her younger sister's employer back in the days, for sexually harassing her in slight and wiles, demanding she gives in or else she will lose her job. I am not justifying what he did was okay because she eventually left after his brother (my friend) put up the fight, but is it right ?

You see, I can make this all as the bi-products of our clinging to religion, analyzing how Abrahamic religions have destroyed and keep ruining our society, but I am not going to delve into all that, but ask your self as the Christian or Muslim converts you are, that is it right ? Is it moral, I as neither a Christian nor Muslim have often pondered what can I do as a CEO or boss, if I found myself to be sexually attracted to some of my female employees, do I give in to their voluptuous appeal ? Would I man up and overlook it, but what if there are some unduly throwing themselves at me after work hours or negligibly during work time/sessions, all this and more I have thought about and I came to the conclusion of what I will do but that's not the matter of the subject here.

@MissRaine69
Tell her, it's unfortunate those kind of agencies available in the western world don't exist here and the one's that are aren't serious, so she should rule out the options of reporting him for breach of ethics and all that (hell, it's already too late), here is what she can do, she should try continue play along as usual until she can get a video record of him doing her and threaten to use it against him as leverage to keep her job while she saves up, but that can be only effective if he's a married man who will do anything to avert the dissolution of the married life he keeps painting to the world his and her wife's family revolve in. And, hell of a job you got to do in convincing her to believe she need not no astute experience before she can go into business, there a lots of business ventures and merchandising she can go into, all she need do is meet sound and experience people like you who can connect her to those who can help in the business world, hell I can give several suggestions at the top of my head wherein many lady thrives at independently.

It is not easy for many struggling guys in this hellish pit hole called Nigeria, to now think of those guys and men who has made it whether legit or illegit to prey on those poor females on the basis of their condition, woe onto them, I am aware a lot of men do it here in many many forms from hitting them at the universities to waiting for them during NYSC, I.T. and work place. F'ck you all silly Christians and Muslims negro converts using Abrahamic religions to appear pious and moral.

What Gal Dadot (Wonder Woman) demanded of that top executive in RatPac Inc. would be child's play if only as I fervently wish our society was still culturally and traditionally grounded like we have it in other West African countries, where the Gods of the lands will admonish you in an instant for something as little as smacking someone's wife during work because you are much closer to the local government chairman who grant and deny employment.
We communicate back and forth, her self esteem is below rock bottom and the self depreciation is very strong suicide has been a theme for awhile.
For her to fight she has to believe and have faith and above all be mentally strong. I am addressing that first.
Re: Your Thoughts...... by MissRaine69(f): 10:20am On Apr 18, 2019
myself13:
...He fvcked your ass angrily and wickedly, and made you bleed like a dog? oh mehn.. you long gone already.Too late.He destroyed you already.Just take it as a prostitution job for as long as you would like to keep this customer.You a prostitute.Prostitutes do not cry! They keep making money with their pusssy. You back to reality now, so hold him tight even though he fvcks you to intestines.So happy bloody boss fvcking
Right.
Re: Your Thoughts...... by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
MissRaine69:
Before anyone starts getting ideas as well as reach hasty conclusions this is an extract from an email sent by a troubled person.

I am tired of sleeping with my boss just to keep my job, I just feel like a slut. I met this young man at the airport & we got talking, he promised to give me a job which he did & it's a well payed job, but in return this young man will hang my legs like frying pan every blessed day, even at work.

Sometimes he call me from my office to come & give him a Mouth Action, or he will call & ask me to take off my panties & come to his office with bear ass.

This has been going on for two [2] years now & I feel like a slut. I came out with a first class & I have my masters but with this kind of country nobody will even employ you because they will say they can't pay you.

The one that got me really sad was when he asked me to come bear ass as usual, when I got into his office he was with few of his friends & he asked me to bend down so he takes me in front of them, I was so embarrassed that I felt like a cheap slut, I refused & he threatened to sack me & frustrate my life,
I stood my ground & refused, so he then asked his friends to step out of the office which they did & he took me as usual but he was very aggressive this time & penetrated my anus as he was angrily & forcefully doing me.

I left his office bleeding like a dog & he did not care & asked me not to leave my sit until after close of work.

Am tired, am frustrated I feel dirty inside of me, hate myself for messing my body up but what will I do.

I want to quite the job & start a trade, but at the same time am scared I might not make it in busses line cause I know nothing about business.

How can I leave a place am paid a lot of money-allowances, the job is very good & lots of people will die to have & keep it, but am tired of being a slut just to keep a job.

To worsen it my boyfriend is jobless & am the one paying his bills.

I need serious advise, how do I begin my life if I quite this job?
Help me am not a slut but a young girl who became a victim to survival.

MissRain69 ...... i would love to know how someone with a first class ended up like this if she was not sleeping around during her school days to obtain the first class .. first class is no joke ... i am a person who hv deep love for intelligent people but this story just does not add up .
Re: Your Thoughts...... by MissRaine69(f): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
ike24:

MissRain69 ...... i would love to know how someone with a first class ended up like this if she was not sleeping around during her school days to obtain the first class .. first class is no joke ... i am a person who hv deep love for intelligent people but this story just does not add up .
When you lower your standards out of desperation and get comfortable in that desperate state it’s hard to climb out of that hole.
Her biggest mistake was to give in because then the odds are stacked against you.
She does have a First Class but she is very broken as she hates the person she is. Some people who are intelligent are not really street smart.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts...... by Gidah: 1:12pm On May 01, 2019
There's nothing here to talk about its just her also enjoying it, and trying to blame it on something else she likes dick and MouthAction too much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Imagined What U ll Be Doing In Heaven If U Make It There? / What Are Your Thoughts About Masturbating At Least 13days In 1month? Good Or Bad / Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.