Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Your Thoughts Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Thoughts Pls (4764 Views)

Men, What Are Your Thoughts On Waistbead? / Is Yahoo (gee) Becoming A Culture In This Generation? What Are Your Thoughts. / If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Thoughts Pls by crismark(m): 9:22pm On May 26, 2019
I met dis girl abt 6months ago, we fell inlove deeply i proposed to her last month, she accepted nd tins were fine until last week wen we were making all neccesary arrangements 4 both traditional nd white wedding.

I let her made all d decisions except for the pre-wedding pics. I told her dere woz nt goin to be any pre-wedding pics nd dat woz how wahala started.

Tho d reason i took dat decision was because i am a very shy person. Her own reason why dere must be pre wedding pics was more like its a competition btw her crew... It led to a heated arguement which made her left nd told me nt to call her again, i told her nt to call me either until she has agreed to my decision. Since den i havent gotten her call or text.

What would u advice me to do?

NB: She is frm a wealthy home plus she has her own moni( she work in a multinational company). I own an ICT business at ikeja.

Also, because pride i lost a relationship wit a girl( i really loved dis one) i met on dis forum last year.
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by donbachi(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2019
Longer longer

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Zombiekiller010: 10:49pm On May 26, 2019
Is there anything hard for you to pose ?
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Lotel: 10:54pm On May 26, 2019
You guys are funny o
Because of picture

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts Pls by flokii: 10:58pm On May 26, 2019
Swallow your pride.. pick up the phone and call your woman.

And do the damn pre-wedding pics. It takes nothing from you.

8 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts Pls by igetdata: 10:59pm On May 26, 2019
Calm down.
Call her, because she really wants to call you right now but is only waiting for you to concede first.

Ladies this days are really into this pre wedding thing so let her have hers. Just tell her you were not happy with her behviour. Every body wins

But on second thought, are you sure you really want to spend the REST of your LIFE with a woman that could get mad over little things like pictures. I know you love her now but love is never always enough

16 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts Pls by habsydiamond(m): 11:03pm On May 26, 2019
U better forget shyness, b4 u use it to spoil ur future. Who being shy help. That's women for u. They always like competition. Dem no like to dey carry last among their peers. If u love her let her have her way. If shy shy still won kill u. Drink one bottle of schnapp that should give u confidence.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2019
A lot of people only grow in age but they fail to grow in mind, winning the competition against her friends is more important than marrying you and you can't see that. That's why it's best to marry for love, it doesn't cost that much, not all this I'm ripe enough reason.

9 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 26, 2019
that lady is not ready for marriage at all, if her major reason to engage in pre-wedding picture is because of competition among her crew. my brother, if she is able to maneuver her way over you because of her flimsy excuse, you are about to be slave husband in the making.

13 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts Pls by CreepyBlackpool: 11:49pm On May 26, 2019
Mr op I must tell you, you're acting quite dumb and immarture!
I advice you call her right now, apologise and agree to her terms.
Fvck her and then dump her the next morning!

She never loved you.
She only wants to marry you so she can spite/show off to her friends!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts Pls by dayleke: 11:51pm On May 26, 2019
Awon eniyan "pre-wedding pics".

Maybe she wan trend on d internet ni or she wan set d internet on fire with d pics.

Both of you never ready for marriage, I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts Pls by zed7: 6:32am On May 27, 2019
Actually I'm quite worried that you guys would separate for such a flimsy reason. Whether u take the pre wedding pics or not, I see a marriage full of turmoil. Think twice bro.

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Easybela(f): 6:50am On May 27, 2019
undecided is she actually in love wirh u or in love with competition and pre wedding pics ,is that how she will be submissive to u?,ladies who tink they are "made already" are always stubborn. If u must apologize to her now,be ready to always dance to her tune. The choice is yours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts Pls by crismark(m): 6:53am On May 27, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
A lot of people only grow in age but they fail to grow in mind, winning the competition against her friends is more important than marrying you and you can't see that. That's why it's best to marry for love, it doesn't cost that much, not all this I'm ripe enough reason.
10nks bro...i love ur point
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by crismark(m): 7:01am On May 27, 2019
habsydiamond:
U better forget shyness, b4 u use it to spoil ur future. Who being shy help. That's women for u. They always like competition. Dem no like to dey carry last among their peers. If u love her let her have her way. If shy shy still won kill u. Drink one bottle of schnapp that should give u confidence.
Lol

Actually i wanted the white wedding to be on a lowkey but she disgraced, i let conceded on dat...

My thought is dat she is nt being considerate..
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by crismark(m): 7:04am On May 27, 2019
Oma307:
that lady is not ready for marriage at all, if her major reason to engage in pre-wedding picture is because of competition among her crew. my brother, if she is able to maneuver her way over you because of her flimsy excuse, you are about to be slave husband in the making.
My thoughts too..
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by crismark(m): 7:09am On May 27, 2019
Easybela:
undecided is she actually in love wirh u or in love with competition and pre wedding pics ,is that how she will be submissive to u?,ladies who tink they are "made already" are always stubborn. If u must apologize to her now,be ready to always dance to her tune. The choice is yours.
Am always dancing to her tune and dats one of d reasons am being stubborn on dis one...

Am even tinking of calling off d preparations..
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by habsydiamond(m): 7:49am On May 27, 2019
crismark:

Lol

Actually i wanted the white wedding to be on a lowkey but she disgraced, i let conceded on dat...

My thought is dat she is nt being considerate..
that's what u think. Women don't play with once in a lifetime thing like weddings. The level at which women place wedding is 60% higher to that of men 40%. U said she's from well to do home.. and u no want elaborated wedding, u must do am by fire by force now oo
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by crismark(m): 7:52am On May 27, 2019
habsydiamond:
that's what u think. Women don't play with once in a lifetime thing like weddings. The level at which women place wedding is 60% higher to that of men 40%. U said she's from well to do home.. and u no want elaborated wedding, u must do am by fire by force now oo
I knw she is frm a we to do home dats y i accepted d elaborate wedding...

But i still insist on no pre wedding shots
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Centrallock: 7:54am On May 27, 2019
I dont think your mentally and emotionally ready for marriage bro
You will see more, i mean lots of more shit so you berra kill that pride now or you go marry your self las las
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by chinchonglee(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2019
Centrallock:
I dont think your mentally and emotionally ready for marriage bro
You will see more, i mean lots of more shit so you berra kill that pride now or you go marry your self las las
Y d girl insist on pre wedding shots.

Someone like me wont accept dat. I love tins on a low
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by habsydiamond(m): 8:10am On May 27, 2019
crismark:

I knw she is frm a we to do home dats y i accepted d elaborate wedding...

But i still insist on no pre wedding shots
for u to say that, means u have another reason apart from shyness as ur reason not to have pre wedding shots.
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Centrallock: 8:15am On May 27, 2019
chinchonglee:

Y d girl insist on pre wedding shots.

Someone like me wont accept dat. I love tins on a low
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Easybela(f): 8:24am On May 27, 2019
undecided oga not for everyone abeg bc I dont give a damn about pre_wedding pic, many women have lost the love of their life because of unnecessary excuses, that babe is stubborn and if the dude must go on,he must always dance to her tune,failure to always do her wish will lead to serious agguement and her type will always threaten to quit the marriage. Only a very calm and non-stubborn guy will cope with her type,if he can tolerate her,goodluck to him.
Centrallock:
like i said most things will not always go your way, you have to make room for her happiness too, and how can you ask why pre wedding shot is important to a woman, lol is like asking why dating a beautiful, loyal and submisive babe is important to a dudes.
Pre wedding shots is very necessary to her proving a point to her fellow girls, ladies hate having this feeling of being left out like she isnt meeting up to standards with friends, woman are naturally weird to be competitive against themselves so unless you cant afford the shots dont make it seem like its an issue, because its not.
your still going to meet real issues in marraige so start letting some stuffs that aint necessary pass so you can enjoy ypur marriage bro.
Regards

5 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Centrallock: 9:34am On May 27, 2019
Easybela:
undecided oga not for everyone abeg bc I dont give a damn about pre_wedding pic, many women have lost the love of their life because of unnecessary excuses, that babe is stubborn and if the dude must go on,he must always dance to her tune,failure to always do her wish will lead to serious agguement and her type will always threaten to quit the marriage. Only a very calm and non-stubborn guy will cope with her type,if he can tolerate her,goodluck to him.
i find it hard replying to your post because its sparks out anger, my point is the issue is not worth the break up, and you cant judge her based on your assumptions till you hear her opinions, i wonder why your sounding pained over the issue. Anyway am done with the issue its just my opinion anyway.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Easybela(f): 10:26am On May 27, 2019
undecided your are entitled to your opinion,I hardly quote people here, the only reason I quoted you was because you generalised your opinion, not every woman gives a damn about pre-wwdding pics.
Centrallock:
i find it hard replying to your post because its sparks out anger, my point is the issue is not worth the break up, and you cant judge her based on your assumptions till you hear her opinions, i wonder why your sounding pained over the issue. Anyway am done with the issue its just my opinion anyway.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts Pls by femmoy(m): 10:44am On May 27, 2019
habsydiamond:
for u to say that, means u have another reason apart from shyness as ur reason not to have pre wedding shots.

his reason is best known to him and him alone,is it wrong to tell ur wife to be that this is what I want and this is what I don't want? op I bet u,if u beg her and dance to her tune,u will not enjoy ur marriage with her because she will become the husband and dictate for u,also be ready to always beg if anything goes wrong in the marriage regardless of who's at fault.

forget if they have money or not,a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

think about it
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by femmoy(m): 10:51am On May 27, 2019
Easybela:

1million likes

this Central lock guy is a sisi, I mean a man must be rigid in his decisions in life to avoid being tossed here and there,besides if u read well and understand,the op said she walked out of him and asked him not to call her again....it wasn't the op that quitted,she did and if he begs her now,he should be ready to keep begging.
nonesense.
I am married and there was nothing like pre-wedding shoot cos I simply don't want. his choice is his choice.

NB: if u allow her family's wealth to lure u,las las u guys will still get divorced so better to have the break now than later.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts Pls by colly1860: 11:07am On May 27, 2019
Is she getting married because of love or pre wedding pictures shocked
Bro, this are signs, madam may not be submissive during marriage o.. Ordinary pre wedding pics and she has gone AWOL shocked shocked
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by Nobody: 11:33am On May 27, 2019
Are u ashamed to snap pix with her? Dis one u sayin u shy me no understand o cos me dat is also shy once snapped pix with a girl sitting on my lap and she's not even my gf. Dis one is ur fiancee and u say u are shy to snap a pre wedding pix with her. Well i would refuse to snap with a girl if she's not attractive.
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by bukatyne(f): 11:46am On May 27, 2019
crismark:
I met dis girl abt 6months ago, we fell inlove deeply i proposed to her last month, she accepted nd tins were fine until last week wen we were making all neccesary arrangements 4 both traditional nd white wedding.

I let her made all d decisions except for the pre-wedding pics. I told her dere woz nt goin to be any pre-wedding pics nd dat woz how wahala started.

Tho d reason i took dat decision was because i am a very shy person. Her own reason why dere must be pre wedding pics was more like its a competition btw her crew... It led to a heated arguement which made her left nd told me nt to call her again, i told her nt to call me either until she has agreed to my decision. Since den i havent gotten her call or text.

What would u advice me to do?

NB: She is frm a wealthy home plus she has her own moni( she work in a multinational company). I own an ICT business at ikeja.

Also, because pride i lost a relationship wit a girl( i really loved dis one) i met on dis forum last year.

For me, 6 months is too short for courtship.

I don't know why prior to now, you were not so involved in the planning however it seems your input would not have been concerned important if she is not willing to reason with you.

Also, in order circumstances, I would have said meet her in the middle: take the pictures, don't add to any gift you would share but do a banner of it on the wedding day.

But now that her showoff to her friends is more important than what you feel or why you even feel it, you are on a long thing.

Give her a timeframe in your mind. If she doesn't call you, call her and ask if she is still willing to go ahead with the wedding.

If she is willing, you want no pictures or you do a work around like I suggested above.

If no, cancel all plans.
Re: Your Thoughts Pls by bukatyne(f): 11:50am On May 27, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Mr op I must tell you, you're acting quite dumb and immarture!

I advice you call her right now, apologise and agree to her terms.

Fvck her and then dump her the next morning!

She never loved you.

She only wants to marry you so she can spite/show off to her friends!

In your mind, having sex with her is a punishment?

When ladies start to see sex is a tradeoff, you complain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora / How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? / What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.