Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Top 10: What Women Requires From Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10: What Women Requires From Men. (913 Views)

What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / Lady Demonstrates S€x Styles She Gives For Each Type Of Iphone She Gets From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10: What Women Requires From Men. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
e
Re: Top 10: What Women Requires From Men. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nonsense, pls guys do the opposite of what is written here and life will be better for you.

i am just tired of the nonsense of putting women on a pedestal like they are some special breed, they are human like you.

pls treat women like you will treat your male friend and stop all these craziness of how to act when you see one.
Re: Top 10: What Women Requires From Men. by mikejj(m): 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
grin all these for a woman which love will i now show to my self.. even God will vex with me if I give a woman all these 10 things baba.. my mama they their o ooo
Re: Top 10: What Women Requires From Men. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
mikejj:
grin all these for a woman which love will i now show to my self.. even God will vex with me if I give a woman all these 10 things baba.. my mama they their o ooo

To keep a woman isn't a easy thing bruh
Re: Top 10: What Women Requires From Men. by mikejj(m): 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
TEMINIKANSOSO:

To keep a woman isn't a easy thing bruh
grin agreed
Re: Top 10: What Women Requires From Men. by Mryacks: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
TEMINIKANSOSO:

That woman in your life is an angel, but I don't know what kind of angel she is. If you need peace of mind from her, you must sacrifice some things to appease her because women are Demidevil.
If you want to be happy make your woman happy.
Women are like clay you can mould them to whatever you want, but remember creation can hurt creator, therefore do everything to make an angel out of your woman.
Women demand hardly change but varies slightly with personalities. Therefore, we have shortlisted the things we believe every women requires from there men. We are hopeful this will add value to your relationship.

1. Compliment her as often as possible: Women love to be told they are beautiful over and over again. Praise her work rate and attitude, whatsoever she wears tell her how she looks, compliment before correction, if there is any. If you do not remind her how wonderful she is, others will do. The best and first attention you can give to your woman is to notice and compliment what she is wearing. Flatter her, she will fall in love with you over and over again. Moderation is the key anyway.

2. Gift her: Women love gift, do not wait till her birthday or special occasions. Buy her present and she will always be present in your life. Do it, even if she is not asking.

3. Call her often: Nothing makes a woman happy and confident more than receiving her man's call when others are watching and listening as she smiles like someone who founds lost money. Give her a call especially when she told you she will be hanging out with her friends.

4. Do not give up on texting her: Nearly all relationship begins by a boy texting a girl, every morning and night, but suddenly, that changes once she say YES, this makes her open to another person who gives her a beautiful wake up messages. Once in a while, spark the love with beautiful poem, quote, voice messages or songs.

5. Always remind her that you will never leave her nor change: She will romantically die in your arms, as long as you give her assurance. Women don't like doing shifting cultivation once they are guaranteed.

6. Let her know you have a plan for her in your future: Once a woman picture herself in your future, she will stand by you through thick and thin of life.

7. Become a success: Women don't want a man's role, especially when it comes to paying of bills. Do not propose her, if you cannot shoulder the responsibilities that will follow. My brother love is demanding. Loving and caring is a big task. She will be supportive if you are broke, if you have been there enough for her. The best way to make your woman happy is to be a success. She will be proud of you and want to stay with you forever. Women love money! Yea, but I don't think any human dislikes money.

8. Control your emotions: Act like you are strong, even if you are not. What makes a man man is the ability to hide their emotions. No woman feel convenient with a man who cries over every issue or too weak to handle emotional matters.
If you tell a woman your problem, she will give you solution by sharing her own problem. Maturity in marriage is ability to control your emotions especially anger, sexual urge, fear and happiness.
Note: She will definitely annoys you but do not hit any woman. Contol it. You hardly see a He-goat fighting She-goat. It is self-respect.

9. Be faithful: Women love and trust easily, do not cheat on her, infidelity is one of the major cause of breakup and divorce today, if you are tired be man enough to call it quit than cheating. If women shouldn't cheat, no man deserves to.

10. Consistently show her off: This is confidence booster and position determinant for women. If you can flaunt her, you will always have her. Automatically her mind will be turn on that she is not extra tyre for you.
In conclusion, Support, trust, care, love, attention, commitment, interest and understanding are all what every relationship requires to keep the fire burning. But our focus in the article was on practical things that portrays the above.
What do you think we left out?

Agreed. To a real woman who deserves it though.
Re: Top 10: What Women Requires From Men. by anthonyuncle(m): 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
nice points. but some will still misbehave even after u've done all dz
Re: Top 10: What Women Requires From Men. by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 9:04am On Apr 17, 2019
Mryacks:

Agreed. To a real woman who deserves it though.

Smile...

(1) (Reply)

"10 Years Marriage With 2 Kids Is Over" ❤️ Save My Marriage After Affair � / Nigerians Use 400 Million Condoms Annually / How I Was Raped.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.