Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

How I Was Raped. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Raped. (913 Views)

She Lied To Me That She Was Raped / GF Was Raped & Became Pregnant. Broke Up With Her Because She Wanted To Keep It / How I Was Raped After Taking Pictures Of Unclad Girls In Their Hostel (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Raped. by Regiomontanus(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
I went to a zoo 12 years ago. A gorilla grab my butt without my consent and proceed to grab my penis because it looked like a banana. I wasn't raped because I stood by it's caged, it raped me because it is a rapist. I am coming out after 12 years because it took me a long time to deal with the pain. If you don't know what its like, shut up. Do you know what I went through? I need your support and validation because it helps me.

I could have gone to the police and filed a law suit but coming here on social media, after twelve years, and receiving support and validation from people makes me feel better and it encourages other gorilla molested Homo sapiens to speak up on social media instead of going to the police because speaking up even without evidence counts — it's part of the healing process you know. cry cry cry

Parents please beware of gorillas.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Raped. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin
Re: How I Was Raped. by Poseidon000: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
this is the irony of the whole coza ballyhoo
Re: How I Was Raped. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hi
Seun
Lalasticlala

WE URGENTLY NEED THE DISLIKE BUTTON FOR SOME USELESS POST AND COMMENTS
THANK YOU!

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Raped. by Regiomontanus(m): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
eelbay:
Hi
Seun
Lalasticlala

WE URGENTLY NEED THE DISLIKE BUTTON FOR SOME USELESS POST AND COMMENTS
THANK YOU!
Heartless boy, rapist apologist. Do you know how it feels to go through such trauma? If only you knew what I and gorilla molested Homo sapiens go through, you won't be talking like this.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Raped. by Regiomontanus(m): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Freehuman:
grin
Why are you laughing? Is it because it wasn't you? If it were you or your relative, how would you feel? Gorilla never press your nyash before? that thing dey pain.

grin
Re: How I Was Raped. by dumahi(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Don't mind the homo erectus who has no respect for a homo sap like u.
Re: How I Was Raped. by Regiomontanus(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
dumahi:
Don't mind the homo erectus who has no respect for a homo sap like u.
Don't mind the gorilla. If you see the way gorilla pressed my nyash, the thing dey pain. It pained and traumatised me for twelve years. If you see the way the ape handled my prick, he nearly slice am like scissors.

I am already receiving support and validation on social media instead of going to the police and filing a law suit. It's part of the healing process, you know.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Think man!
Use your brain.
I am by no way in support of rape.
Now go and sin no more.

Hey we need that dislike button through

Regiomontanus:
Heartless boy, rapist apologist. Do you know how it feels to go through such trauma? If only you knew what I and gorilla molested Homo sapiens go through, you won't be talking like this.
Re: How I Was Raped. by Kdon2: 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
Regiomontanus:

He is one of them na!

(1) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo Should Just Say The COZA Man Was Her Ex. Simple!!! / I Got Scammed 125k In My Shop / An Army General Is chasing your Wife What Would You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.