Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1434686 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Handsomebb: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
opj21:
pls I need answer, what is the take home pay for level 8 custom officer

At this point bro.....the pay isn't supposed to be the question, just make the final list. But if u insist kindly Google it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by MightyGEE(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Instead of you looking for past questions up and down, you better go and look for money and a very reliable channel to push your application. Gone are the days of free and fair recruitment. Who has time to mark your test? Lmao, take it or leave it recruitment like this involves money and who you know. Especially those of you that applied with degree still waiting to make it by luck or your performance. I laugh you all. This is the truth and it's very bitter. All slots will be sold 100%

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ugo4u: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
MightyGEE:
Instead of you looking for past questions up and down, you better go and look for money and a very reliable channel to push your application. Gone are the days of free and fair recruitment. Who has time to mark your test? Lmao, take it or leave it recruitment like this involves money and who you know. Especially those of you that applied with degree still waiting to make it by luck or your performance. I laugh you all. This is the truth and it's very bitter. All slots will be sold 100%
Stop deceiving people.
Allow people prepare before the test in peace, not everyone has the wherewithal to buy slots, assuming your slot buying theory is true, which of course is a hogwash and lie from the pit of hell. Many will still get this job without paying one naira or knowing anyone, while many that foolishly parted with their money won't get it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Crazeworld(m): 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
If you lost your online Print-out slip for Nigerian Customs Service, Civil Defense, Prisons Service, Fire Service, etc.
or
If you need Primary School certificate, Age declaration, State of Origin, Medical certificate, or Medical Report for relocating Corps Members...

Check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5393395/important-documents-get-here#81867573 or view my signature for contact details

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Coolboi05(m): 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
opj21:
pls I need answer, what is the take home pay for level 8 custom officer
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Coolboi05(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
NCANCHAIR:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders. I really want to unburden my mind on a supposed mistake I made during the NCS online reg.
I inputted the wrong chest and height measurements, I think it is lower than the required minimum chest and height measurements. I'm confused and I have even mailed the help desk but haven't gotten any response yet. I want to know if the said error is gonna be a deterrent to my chances of being shortlisted.
Please my brothers...A kind but explicit explanation/answer would be highly appreciated. Cheers!
If it is lower than the required measurement, that means automatic disqualification. The first thing dey do is screen out applications that do not meet the set criteria and uncompleted applications. There is human factor sha, if u know anyone that can help

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Molayan: 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
Coolboi05:

That's too small compared to road safety and civil defence. But why do people prefer customs job to other paramilitary then

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
Kmartt:

Sent
Pls, forward a copy of the past questions to me
Thank you in advance
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ooff: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2019
Uspic:

Pls, forward a copy of the past questions to me
Sayhi2uspic@gmail.com
Thank you in advance
Please help me with the past question, olawale.olufunmilayo@yahoo.com,
Thanks much
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2019
Molayan:

That's too small compared to road safety and civil defence. But why do people prefer customs job to other paramilitary then
I don't think that stuff is true.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
Kai! This shortlisting delay is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Kai! This shortlisting delay is terrible; let it even come out and lets relieve ourselves of this anxiety and uncertainty
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by lightdream: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
Booler:
Kai! This shortlisting delay is terrible; let it even come out and lets relieve ourselves of this anxiety and uncertainty
I just tire wetin NCS dey tidy all dis while. Maybe backdoor applications have not been concluded.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by DiqBaba(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
NCS
Pple are tired nah
Please bring out dis list make we knw our faith.
Abi kinni gan undecided
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Deykay: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
DiqBaba:
NCS
Pple are tired nah
Please bring out dis list make we knw our faith.
Abi kinni gan undecided

Good evening ladies and gentle men, by God's grace the list will come next year, na so I see am oh... Don't question me pls
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Rainbow219(m): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2019
Deykay:

Good evening ladies and gentle men, by God's grace the list will come next year, na so I see am oh... Don't question me pls

You are Confused koh
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Robisky001(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2019
Ooff:

Please help me with the past question, olawale.olufunmilayo@yahoo.com,
Thanks much
Please kindly forward same to lordzedge@gmail.com if you've gotten it. Thanks!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Deykay: 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
Rainbow219:

You are Confused koh

Keep watching, we will see if I'm telling the truth
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by UdemeJoshua(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
The information I just received from an insider a source from the office of the presidency an the comptroller general Nigeria custom service
And the meeting the had last night with the minister of interior was that keep waiting the lord is ur strength, after ur fasting an prayer for days becos u need a custom job an yet the magu magu people remove ur qualified name,the lord is ur strength there is still hope for the living, or your name is shortlisted ,u run around get guarantor write the exam with assurance yet wuru wuru people play u wayo without even marking ur paper, the pull u out of the race of opportunity when ur faith of being successful was smaller than monster seed an after reading the Nigeria custom service past questions since the inception of the service, that is ,u put work an faith together with no avail.
The lord is still ur strength ,there is still hope for u,don't ask God why!!anchor ur faith on Jeremiah 29 :11, for I know the plan I av for u,said the Lord,a plan for good an not harm ,to bring you hope an good future. Even me i'm among the applicants, this is Nigeria but God big pass them. But one question crack my brain, if u where to be in higher position which give u access an power to this opportunity will rather considered people out side then abandoned your family, friends,villages people, neighbor, etc.judge yourself.Thank God ,God is not a man.
Let me rest my case here.as no black ass should mention me on this matter ,just dilute the word an pass.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by DiqBaba(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
UdemeJoshua:
The information I just received from an insider a source from the office of the presidency an the comptroller general Nigeria custom service
And the meeting the had last night with the minister of interior was that keep waiting the lord is ur strength, after ur fasting an prayer for days becos u need a custom job an yet the magu magu people remove ur qualified name,the lord is ur strength there is still hope for the living, or your name is shortlisted ,u run around get guarantor write the exam with assurance yet wuru wuru people play u wayo without even marking ur paper, the pull u out of the race of opportunity when ur faith of being successful was smaller than monster seed an after reading the Nigeria custom service past questions since the inception of the service, that is ,u put work an faith together with no avail.
The lord is still ur strength ,there is still hope for u,don't ask God why!!anchor ur faith on Jeremiah 29 :11, for I know the plan I av for u,said the Lord,a plan for good an not harm ,to bring you hope an good future. Even me i'm among the applicants, this is Nigeria but God big pass them. But one question crack my brain, if u where to be in higher position which give u access an power to this opportunity will rather considered people out side then abandoned your family, friends,villages people, neighbor, etc.judge yourself.Thank God ,God is not a man.
Let me rest my case here.as no black ass should mention me on this matter ,just dilute the word an pass.
From where I know u lied about dis post is where Minister of Interior is included, meanwhile NCS is not Under the ministry u mentioned above, NCS is under Ministry of Finance. wink wink wink

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samminclus(m): 12:45am On Sep 20, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Obinna2470(m): 6:12am On Sep 20, 2019
Don't put your eggs in one basket, everyone should have a backup plan, this cup shall pass

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Rainbow219(m): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2019
Deykay:

Keep watching, we will see if I'm telling the truth

I hope you aren't telling the truth
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by raimzo: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
Robisky001:
Please kindly forward same to lordzedge@gmail.com if you've gotten it. Thanks!
Please kindly send to me at raimiozomata@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation of your kind consideration. God bless you.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Francejaik(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
[quote author=UdemeJoshua post=82385787]The information I just received from an insider a source from the office of the presidency an the comptroller general Nigeria custom service

MUSTARD
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
I agree that slots will be traded, but in the name of God, I shall give good testimony.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samminclus(m): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
eniolaamos7:
I agree that slots will be traded, but in the name of God, I shall give good testimony.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dasugar(f): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=raimzo post=82409923]
Please send to me too chiomaugwuoke88@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Rainbow219(m): 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Any latest
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by DiqBaba(m): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
Make dem give specific date which the successful candidates names is gonna be released.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Crazeworld(m): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nawa o. Be wised cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Which kain nonsense be this na.... This is taking too long na angry ontop Watin kuma

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.