Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1435706 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dollarseeker: 10:46am On Oct 29, 2019
Andychinedu:
Alright Folks!

I have been going through the Chats from where I left you guys couple of Weeks ago!

I applied for almost almost the Recruitments including the FRSC, FFS, NSCDS, ARMY, NPF, EFCC and even this Customs plus Prisons...

The thing is, you will get so many challenges and discouraging messages from people except if you have that TOP Oga at the TOP helping you (A legit one though)

As a lone applicant I kept praying and hoping that one must come through!
The Good news is that, one actually came through...
I got shortlisted for the NCoS (Prisons) JOB...

I went for the First Interview and so many people started saying alot brouhaha's about it... But I kept praying... I got Shortlisted again and again...

Some weeks ago, I collected my APL and I'm currently having my Induction Training now!!!! In a week time we'll be Posted to our various Units while we wait for our conventional training to come....

The message here is that, this Administration is actually more transparent in terms of this Recruitment and I believe that all of you that are qualified for the job and has applied will be shortlisted without stress...

Another message is that, I urge you all to stop sharing your personal messages around!!! It can be used against you...

Just study the every day Affairs and you will pass the exams... The questions are nothing you can handle. Instead of paying some Jobless people and still share your details with them!

I Got the Job with no Stress and the Rank and Payment is very OKAY although getting the JOB is more important than the pay because you are secured!!!

Do not heed to any word of discouragement because u all will get a lot of that coming...

We shall all live to celebrate one Day!!!

God Bless The Federal Republic Of Nigeria
chai...120k don sure for you every month. Congrats bro...plan life well with your pay o...don't depend on only d salary. God pls help me...I want to give my testimony like D's guy too...AMEN.

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dollarseeker: 10:53am On Oct 29, 2019
Andychinedu:

grin grin grin
You ehn!

I'm sorry, I might not say figures because we ain't allowed to say that out... I do hope you'd understand... But its Level 8 COMPASS I think that's good enough...

Though as I said earlier, the pay isn't the first thing important! (Getting a Secured Job like this in this Hell of a country is the Important Thing) we do have other Paying JOBs naa but they are not Reliable...

God Bless us All
very true...
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Crazeworld(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
For your acknowledgement slip and guarantor form, check my signature
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ismailaaa(m): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
Shortlisted candidates have already been contacted and they were screened and all of u are here waiting for the shortlist.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by HarunaWest(m): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ismailaaa:
Shortlisted candidates have already been contacted and they were screened and all of u are here waiting for the shortlist.
liar liar.....STFU....I have read your other write ups here..you are an unapologetic pessimist

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
Dollarseeker:
my people my people... make una help me thank God ooooo. I don get work o...though the salary is not my dream salary but the job good, with good future prospects and expectations. Meanwhile I am still waiting for the bigger job...it is coming...AMEN. Thank u Jesus
Congrats,hold it tight ooohhh
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tunyx01: 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
Dollarseeker:
chai...120k don sure for you every month. Congrats bro...plan life well with your pay o...don't depend on only d salary. God pls help me...I want to give my testimony like D's guy too...AMEN.

I know I will testify like this soon by God's grace

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tunyx01: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
Andychinedu:
Alright Folks!

I have been going through the Chats from where I left you guys couple of Weeks ago!

I applied for almost almost the Recruitments including the FRSC, FFS, NSCDS, ARMY, NPF, EFCC and even this Customs plus Prisons...

The thing is, you will get so many challenges and discouraging messages from people except if you have that TOP Oga at the TOP helping you (A legit one though)

As a lone applicant I kept praying and hoping that one must come through!
The Good news is that, one actually came through...
I got shortlisted for the NCoS (Prisons) JOB...

I went for the First Interview and so many people started saying alot brouhaha's about it... But I kept praying... I got Shortlisted again and again...

Some weeks ago, I collected my APL and I'm currently having my Induction Training now!!!! In a week time we'll be Posted to our various Units while we wait for our conventional training to come....

The message here is that, this Administration is actually more transparent in terms of this Recruitment and I believe that all of you that are qualified for the job and has applied will be shortlisted without stress...

Another message is that, I urge you all to stop sharing your personal messages around!!! It can be used against you...

Just study the every day Affairs and you will pass the exams... The questions are nothing you can handle. Instead of paying some Jobless people and still share your details with them!

I Got the Job with no Stress and the Rank and Payment is very OKAY although getting the JOB is more important than the pay because you are secured!!!

Do not heed to any word of discouragement because u all will get a lot of that coming...

We shall all live to celebrate one Day!!!

God Bless The Federal Republic Of Nigeria

I know I will testify like this too, very soon by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dollarseeker: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
otuekong1:
lols...na so o....thank u my brother.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dollarseeker: 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
Tunyx01:

I know I will testify like this soon by God's grace
Amen
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ginababy(f): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
Dollarseeker:
my people my people... make una help me thank God ooooo. I don get work o...though the salary is not my dream salary but the job good, with good future prospects and expectations. Meanwhile I am still waiting for the bigger job...it is coming...AMEN. Thank u Jesus

at least your waiting for NCS with salary in your account and without heartbeat. I envy you sir. A big congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dollarseeker: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
ginababy:

at least your waiting for NCS with salary in your account and without heartbeat. I envy you sir. A big congratulations.
lols na so o my sis...no b small thing...Glory be to God in the highest.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by trebron(m): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
Dollarseeker:

Congrats.Bigger job on the way.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Francejaik(m): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
Dollarseeker:

Congrats buddy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Andychinedu: 4:40am On Nov 01, 2019
otuekong1:

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Andychinedu: 4:41am On Nov 01, 2019
Dollarseeker:

Congratulations Bro... More Success for us all!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:10am On Nov 03, 2019
Officially signing out!
I just got a job with one of the federal government agencies... One of the best I must say. Just collected APL & done with all necessities.
An old school friend simply chatted me up saying his office was recruiting, he got some free slots and if I don't mind joining them... Mind ke? The sickness in my body disappeared immediately. In his words "I would have droppedout from school if not for you, you are a good person & you deserve more".
May God put everyone waiting to remembrance, even by someone you least expected just like he did mine.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jimjam0652: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Officially signing out!
I just got a job with one of the federal government agencies... One of the best I must say. Just collected APL & done with all necessities.
An old school friend simply chatted me up saying his office was recruiting, he got some free slots and if I don't mind joining them... Mind ke? The sickness in my body disappeared immediately. In his words "I would have droppedout from school if not for you, you are a good person & you deserve more".
May God put everyone waiting to remembrance, even by someone you least expected just like he did mine.
Congratulations brother

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jimjam0652: 7:26am On Nov 03, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Officially signing out!
Please can I reach out to you.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by id4sho(m): 7:52am On Nov 03, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Officially signing out!
A big Congratulations from me all the way from Gombe. I see you at the top of your career, you shall excel beyond words, measures and ur peers. God bless you brother

I dey your back this year, I shall testify

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yusufhaji(m): 8:23am On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yusufhaji(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Officially signing out!
please bro can I have your contact details?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oyeezah(f): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Officially signing out!
congratulations. I'll testify soon.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by hpymoment(f): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Officially signing out!

Congratulations!!!
I'm next in line to testify, Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Crazeworld(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Officially signing out!
An old school friend simply chatted me up saying his office was recruiting, he got some free slots and if I don't mind joining them... Mind ke? The sickness in my body disappeared immediately. In his words "I would have dropped out from school if not for you, you are a good person & you deserve more".
I like this prayer. Congratulations bro. Go and make exploits

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
The emphasis is shifting from awaiting customs shortlist to getting new job... Custom please ooo. Abi make I comot mind for una Mata ney?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Goalnaldo(m): 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Officially signing out!
congratulations brother

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Levels2(f): 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Officially signing out!

Congratulations brother.
I equally pray for this uncommon divine favour from the above too, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Francejaik(m): 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Officially signing out!

Congratulations buddy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by DeYoungJoe(m): 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Crazeworld:
For your acknowledgement slip and guarantor form, check my signature

I need guarantor's form
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Crazeworld(m): 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
DeYoungJoe:

I need guarantor's form
message me through the WhatsApp link on my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.