Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1435856 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Molayan: 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
id4sho:
NSCDC still compiling
How long ll it take them to make d list
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by id4sho(m): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
Molayan:
How long ll it take them to make d list
Slots shared to top shots and stakeholders yet to be filled.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Molayan: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
id4sho:
slots. na WA oo. the list should be out b4 d year end
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Molayan: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
id4sho:
who are the stakeholders
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by goody2nice(m): 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Please who else got a mail and an sms from custom, I got the mail today.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
Screenshot it let us see
goody2nice:
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by goody2nice(m): 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
Uspic:
Screenshot it let us see
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by goody2nice(m): 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by goody2nice(m): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
Any one in the house got same mail?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
goody2nice:
i suspect heavy scam but then paste here and let's see
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by goody2nice(m): 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
Paste what??
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
Oga, this thing na confirm scam. Pls, ignore for ur own best interest. The grammar in the text explains it all. They should be a publication about the shortlisting on newspapers/social media platforms when the list is ready. Also, do not drop ur phone numbers or email here on nairaland. That's how you get spam messages [quote author=goody2nice post=84187815][/quote]
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by goody2nice(m): 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Well, Am not saying u are right nor wrong but agencies should decide on the language to use, either to make the process public or private like it was rightfully said, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Am still doing my investigation anyway.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 9:50am On Nov 20, 2019
Hope una know say Dem shortlist ur name no mean say u don get work. Ask us wey go thru frsc three stages of screening wetin our eyes see
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2019
Crazeworld:
Wetin una eyes see?
ok o. Open ur ear well.
Apply frsc with my BS.c. and I get invite inside my mail after some time to go for physicals and documentation for National Stadium abj; for there it was war population too much and my struggle masef. For my eyes two casualties of people wey faint. I struggle enta where them dey check credentials and stature and from the officer wey screen me reaction, it's like he was impressed.

Second stage be like after a month I get mail to go for frsc jamb aptitude test. Na computer base we use write am and the questions to me simple die. Na math, English, current affairs and I think some computer based questions.
My people as if that one no reach after like three weeks I get invite to go my state for interview.. And another physical check... I journey go do the interview. I over qualify for both physical and interview cos I not get flat foot, I get broad chest and quality muscles with good height: and my height even out run the height wey Dem peg am.

After like 2 months or there about messages begin roll in people mails say make Dem resume camp and me with some few friends wey no get connect no see message oo. We wait tired we no see. E get this girl wey I meet for my state wey tell me say none of this stages wey I do she do. Her uncle juz tell her to go for interview say her name dey. And even when messages dey enta for camp resumption she no get invite. I call her she say her uncle say make she no worry. 4weeks later she say frsc Don mail her to go resume camp with others.

Na where the story end be this. IF U KNOW U KNOW!

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Tajudeen40(m): 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
Now that shortlistment is unveiled what next?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lol. Where did u see it?
Tajudeen40:
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
Tajudeen40:
it is unIslam to lie
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by DrTims(m): 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
If you know get connection for naija. Forget it. Especially when you are applying for a Government job using your B.sc
Booler:
ok o. Open ur ear well.
Apply frsc with my BS.c. and I get invite inside my mail after some time to go for physicals and documentation for National Stadium abj; for there it was war population too much and my struggle masef. For my eyes two casualties of people wey faint. I struggle enta where them dey check credentials and stature and from the officer wey screen me reaction, it's like he was impressed.

Second stage be like after a month I get mail to go for frsc jamb aptitude test. Na computer base we use write am and the questions to me simple die. Na math, English, current affairs and I think some computer based questions.
My people as if that one no reach after like three weeks I get invite to go my state for interview.. And another physical check... I journey go do the interview. I over qualify for both physical and interview cos I not get flat foot, I get broad chest and quality muscles with good height: and my height even out run the height wey Dem peg am.

After like 2 months or there about messages begin roll in people mails say make Dem resume camp and me with some few friends wey no get connect no see message oo. We wait tired we no see. E get this girl wey I meet for my state wey tell me say none of this stages wey I do she do. Her uncle juz tell her to go for interview say her name dey. And even when messages dey enta for camp resumption she no get invite. I call her she say her uncle say make she no worry. 4weeks later she say frsc Don mail her to go resume camp with others.

Na where the story end be this. IF U KNOW U KNOW!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
DrTims:
If you know get connection for naija. Forget it. Especially when you are applying for a Government job using your B.sc
the picture is clearer to me this time... I'm a wiser person
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dollarseeker: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2019
Booler:
the picture is clearer to me this time... I'm a wiser person
lols so u don back up ur application with connect this time. we weh no get connect hmm na only God. same thing happened to me during FRSC recruitment, same abj stadium
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2019
Dollarseeker:
lols so u don back up ur application with connect this time. we weh no get connect hmm na only God. same thing happened to me during FRSC recruitment, same abj stadium
...as in Nigeria Don pass apply sit-down dey wait for shortlist... Except we wan deceive ourself. In three thousand applicants I bet u only 50 will be taken on merit. After Dem Don exhaust the slots finish, Dem fit throw the little wey remain to crowd
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dollarseeker: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2019
Booler:
...as in Nigeria Don pass apply sit-down dey wait for shortlist... Except we wan deceive ourself. In three thousand applicants I bet u only 50 will be taken on merit. After Dem Don exhaust the slots finish, Dem fit throw the little wey remain to crowd
Allah no b lie u talk...d thing tire me o. even NPS my name de final list o na so later on one oga at the top replace my name o, as I was told. it is well D's one no go pass us.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2019
Booler:
Insha Allah I will make it to NCS.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by DiqBaba(m): 12:09am On Nov 23, 2019
I heard after the promotion of the officers the list will be release. Now the promotion has been done
Onto the nxt......
I wish each and everyone best of luck.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Kmartt(m): 1:25am On Nov 23, 2019
Expect shortlisted list by second week of December. Not a forecast, its a fact.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Rainbow219(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2019
Kmartt:
Hmmmmm we'll see
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2019
The List will hardly past this month
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Kmartt(m): 10:44am On Nov 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Heineken(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2019
Dollarseeker:
Allah no b lie u talk...d thing tire me o. even NPS my name de final list o na so later on one oga at the top replace my name o, as I was told. it is well D's one no go pass us.
nawao..

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.