Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1437288 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by allan2: 10:16am On Nov 06, 2019
load of horse shiit.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by lovethchioma(f): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Officially signing out!
I just got a job with one of the federal government agencies... One of the best I must say. Just collected APL & done with all necessities.
An old school friend simply chatted me up saying his office was recruiting, he got some free slots and if I don't mind joining them... Mind ke? The sickness in my body disappeared immediately. In his words "I would have droppedout from school if not for you, you are a good person & you deserve more".
May God put everyone waiting to remembrance, even by someone you least expected just like he did mine.
Congratulations to you.

And Amen to the prayer

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Obinna2470(m): 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
Any update, what's the latest, those that have gotten other Jobs congratulations....... Even if na 2020 list go comot, I am unshakable we go dey wait ...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Crazeworld(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
List will be out anytime.
Get your Acknowledgement slip and other important documents. Check my signature for whatsapp link
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Vanbravo(m): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Bodylicious: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2019
Someone said the new officers have resumed work. I just hope it's their normal replacement and not this new intake we are waiting for.
Obinna2470:
Any update, what's the latest, those that have gotten other Jobs congratulations....... Even if na 2020 list go comot, I am unshakable we go dey wait ...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
Vanbravo:

Just yesterday, one of the officers informed me that Hamid Ali just upgraded Customs Salary X3 but don't know when its going to going to be effective though

I think that is due to the minimum wage prescription.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dollarseeker: 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
pls anyone on NCS WhatsApp group pls drop the link
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellysam(m): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
You mean replacement list is out?
Bodylicious:
Someone said the new officers have resumed work. I just hope it's their normal replacement and not this new intake we are waiting for.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 6:30am On Nov 12, 2019
kellysam:
You mean replacement list is out?
bro read him post b4 asking na.. Nothing is certain to him as well. How do u want him to know if the replacement is out?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Bodylicious: 11:22am On Nov 12, 2019
Yes those to be replaced have resumed work...
Booler:
bro read him post b4 asking na.. Nothing is certain to him as well. How do u want him to know if the replacement is out?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oyonu(m): 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
Anyone with whatsapp link for customs pls
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Vickygirk(f): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Officially signing out!
I just got a job with one of the federal government agencies... One of the best I must say. Just collected APL & done with all necessities.
An old school friend simply chatted me up saying his office was recruiting, he got some free slots and if I don't mind joining them... Mind ke? The sickness in my body disappeared immediately. In his words "I would have droppedout from school if not for you, you are a good person & you deserve more".
May God put everyone waiting to remembrance, even by someone you least expected just like he did mine.

Congrats.

Please I sent you an email. Please could we chat through email. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2019
its 8 month and still counting, NCS are so irresponsible in carrying out there duties, they should have not open the portal until when they are ready for the task

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hopeyehmey: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2019
nuradeen011:
its 8 month and still counting, NCS are so irresponsible in carrying out there duties, they should have not open the portal until when they are ready for the task

Bro i can understand your plight but its not up to 8 months brother lol .. u start the count right from when the recruitment was closed which was 8th of May while the form came out around April 10th ..and we are in Nov so its May 8 - Nov 8 making it 6 months...just observation bro nothing personal...nevertheless let's keep out fingers crossed cos we still have this month and next to wait b4 we say goodbye to 2019....They are actually done with compilation but haven't fixed a date yet for the release of shortlisted candidates.... May the lord count us all worthy to be among the chosen ones Amen...

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 11:41am On Nov 13, 2019
Hopeyehmey:

Bro i can understand your plight but its not up to 8 months brother lol .. u start the count right from when the recruitment was closed which was 8th of May while the form came out around April 10th ..and we are in Nov so its May 8 - Nov 8 making it 6 months...just observation bro nothing personal...nevertheless let's keep out fingers crossed cos we still have this month and next to wait b4 we say goodbye to 2019....They are actually done with compilation but haven't fixed a date yet for the release of shortlisted candidates.... May the lord count us all worthy to be among the chosen ones Amen...
Ameen, but its not profer to keep people uninformed for this long, they should have just do their usual thing "in-house replacement" without playing with peoples emotions

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Rainbow219(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hopeyehmey:

Ameeeen to your prayer. But how sure are you about the compilation of the selected candidates.
Please can you check my name from the list of the shortlisted candidates.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by danshadrach: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hopeyehmey:

Please after the shortlist what next? Exams or documentation direct?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hopeyehmey: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Rainbow219:

Ameeeen to your prayer. But how sure are you about the compilation of the selected candidates.

Actually my source is closer to the presidency(just a source not connect ooo) and he doesn't talk much he only updates me when i call to say hello out of all he told me the last tym i called he said they are done with the compilation but he doesn't have access to it don't let anyone deceive u nobody i mean nobody presently knows the where about of the list or has access to it....Franky he told me early next year is visible... I asked him why the list has not been released he said "young man you ask so many questions good day" lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Rainbow219:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Terver90: 7:23am On Nov 14, 2019
I saw a post on nairaland claiming that the list is out, and that mails are sent to the invitees, I ransack my emails; shook them turn them upside down, but I no see anything. Lord JESUS! may your will be done.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 7:34am On Nov 14, 2019
Share the link to the post you saw here
Terver90:
I saw a post on nairaland claiming that the list is out, and that mails are sent to the invitees, I ransack my emails; shook them turn them upside down, but I no see anything. Lord JESUS! may your will be done.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Rainbow219(m): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2019
Hopeyehmey:

Actually my source is closer to the presidency(just a source not connect ooo) and he doesn't talk much he only updates me when i call to say hello out of all he told me the last tym i called he said they are done with the compilation but he doesn't have access to it don't let anyone deceive u nobody i mean nobody presently knows the where about of the list or has access to it....Franky he told me earlyT
next year is visible... I asked him why the list has not been released he said "young man you ask so many questions good day" lol

Thanks for the enlightenment. If it was true what your source says about the no where of the list I have sure my gentle name is included in the shortlisted candidates . Your comments fully encourage me
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dayorh0(m): 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
I remain unbothered about this list. My faith stand gidigba even knowing no one at the top..

candidate candidate, keep the hope alive. win or other win. we forge ahead

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nobody has access to what list?? Was it the list that compiled themselves or the marines in the sea that compiled the list the first place? It's either ur source is not willing to stand as ur connect or not saying the truth...
Una go see na...the only merit they are talking about in the recruitment are those with godfathers and long legs.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by templar123: 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Latest on custom recruitment

https:///IpMnFIHxP554Br7UKJDhiW

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by mutfad: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2019
Guys, what's the latest?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 1stHooligan(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
Terver90:
put your mind at ease
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2019
expect one of this NSCDC or Customs recruitment to happen after kogi and bayelsa election
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by deejaydeji: 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
nuradeen011:
expect one of this NSCDC or Customs recruitment to happen after kogi and bayelsa election
why u said so.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dollarseeker: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
I think the list will b out after the 2020 budget is signed and approved. Names won't just come out immediately after the budget approval. I am looking it at list two months after the budget approval before anything like list would come out. maybe February/ March. Dec is for Christmas and January still vacation for some persons...so Feb/march it is. Just my analysis though.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by id4sho(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
nuradeen011:
NSCDC still compiling

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.