Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1432518 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Teejay1511(m): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2020
nuradeen011:
Successful candidates who have completed documentation into the Nigeria Customs Servic are hereby informed that Basic Training Cours shall commence on Monday 5th of September 2011 as follows:
Recruits on CONSOL (08) are to report at Customs Training College Ikeja, Lagos State,
Recruits on CONSOL (07) to (03) are to report at Customs Training College Goron-Dutse – Kano ,Kano State.
All Support Staff candidates are to report to th Service Headquarters, Zone 3, Wuse, Abuja.
All Recruits are to report unfailingly on Sunday 4th September 2011.
All recruits are to report to the training venues with the following:
1. Two white khaki shorts
2. Two white vests
3. Two pairs of White canvass
4. Original Letter of Appointment
5. Two white bed sheets
6. Cutlass, Hoe and Broom
7. Bucket, Food-Flask and Cutlery

NCS Headquarters
Abuja

this is how they do in 2011
Cutlass, hoe and broom from there them convert them to Farmers cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2020
So the screening/interview stage will be at Abuja?
nuradeen011:
Successful candidates who have completed documentation into the Nigeria Customs Servic are hereby informed that Basic Training Cours shall commence on Monday 5th of September 2011 as follows:
Recruits on CONSOL (08) are to report at Customs Training College Ikeja, Lagos State,
Recruits on CONSOL (07) to (03) are to report at Customs Training College Goron-Dutse – Kano ,Kano State.
All Support Staff candidates are to report to th Service Headquarters, Zone 3, Wuse, Abuja.
All Recruits are to report unfailingly on Sunday 4th September 2011.
All recruits are to report to the training venues with the following:
1. Two white khaki shorts
2. Two white vests
3. Two pairs of White canvass
4. Original Letter of Appointment
5. Two white bed sheets
6. Cutlass, Hoe and Broom
7. Bucket, Food-Flask and Cutlery

NCS Headquarters
Abuja

this is how they do in 2011
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
This delay is terrible mehn! I expect speedy recruitment after the 10 months delay b4 shortlist. Guess another 10months count starts now, and then they should be ready to receive Gray headed men with walking sticks in camp.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by poetictwenty(m): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
Booler:
This delay is terrible mehn! I expect speedy recruitment after the 10 months delay b4 shortlist. Guess another 10months count starts now, and then they should be ready to receive Gray headed men with walking sticks in camp.

lol...u Don burst my head.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Olamertom: 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
abi o. the stuff is taking long
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Olamertom: 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
poetictwenty:

lol...u Don bust my head.
Abi now
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CBNwords(m): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
poetictwenty:

lol...u Don burst my head.
grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
grin grin no be lie
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ped007(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
Baba God, abeg give your children jobs in this country to avoid this unnecessary arguments.
IJN (Amen).

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by b03liberty(m): 12:49am On Feb 23, 2020
ped007:
Baba God, abeg give your children jobs in this country to avoid this unnecessary arguments.
IJN (Amen).
Amen o. Bro, I need this job no be small
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Benedictosas: 1:54am On Feb 23, 2020
@NNPC RECRUITMENT.... .......
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:20am On Feb 23, 2020
ugo4u:
and to those asking which is better btwn NNPC and NCS, my advice is choose carefully money shouldn't be the only factor you consider.Remember, NNPC job is not as secured as the NCS. Any govt can come tomorrow and decide to sell off NNPC, the sales is already in the offing because it has not generated 1 naira into govt cofers for over a decade now. Rather it has thoroughly being a steady source of revenue loss. So weigh the pros and cons look at future prospects before reaching conclusion.
My 2 cent
Oga get your facts right. Where did you get that false information from?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by b03liberty(m): 6:37am On Feb 23, 2020
Kingzy4pep:
. Abeg tell us your own fact jooor... No mind him grin
We are waiting to hear from you
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ugo4u: 7:14am On Feb 23, 2020
Kingzy4pep:
False information? I guess you're not a Nigerian or you're totally aloof with the ongoings within the country.
Let me educate you a lil bit, Before Obasanjo left in 2007 he had already worked out modalities to sell NNPC to private investors (Dangote ) just like the privatisation of the Telecoms and power sector cos it was not profitable. Yar'Adua cancelled the privatisation drive, fast forward to this time calls have being ride for the FG to sell off NNPC last week NNPC released a report that they lost over $750m which reasonable business will continue condoning this huge losses?
During the presidential debate most of the candidates esp Atiku and the celebral Muoghalu said privatisation is the best way to go, Atiku even swore that he would sell it even at the cost of his life because it was a huge hemorrhage to the economy.
Infact personally I'll prefer to go the NCS route or any other govt organisation than NNPC because the future is bleak not only for NNPC but the petroleum sector worldwide just one policy change by a new govt and people will lose their jobs. Even ARAMCO(Saudi's petroleum corporation) that is extremely profitable infact they're the most valuable company in the world with a valuation of over $1trillion is up for sale to private investors because the Saudis are looking far ahead cos the world is gradually moving away from fossil fuel with the coming of alternative clean energy talkmore of an NNPC that hasn't made one naira for Nigeria for years, infact the 4 refineries we have can't produce upto 600,000 barrels at a go. On the other hand the NCS is one of the oldest organisation of gov't and it's amongst the few that is profitable despite the highhandedness in the past, go and open NCS books they've being making billions upon billions infact they're targeting N1trn this year, that's why Ali is insisting they keep a percentage of what they generate so as to cater for their operations/logistics seamlessly and also increase the salaries of his personnel to avoid temptation in the job. No nation on earth jokes with its customs because it's a cash cow in addition to border protection.
I can go on and on, young man probably read a little bit before reaching conclusions that one's statement is false.
NNPC will surely go the way of NITEL esp with the coming of Dangote refinery, I don't have anything against those that got the job am making a statement of fact.

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Teejay1511(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2020
ugo4u:

False information? I guess you're not a Nigerian or you're totally aloof with the ongoings within the country.
Let me educate you a lil bit, Before Obasanjo left in 2007 he had already worked out modalities to sell NNPC to private investors (Dangote ) just like the privatisation of the Telecoms and power sector cos it was not profitable. Yar'Adua cancelled the privatisation drive, fast forward to this time calls have being ride for the FG to sell off NNPC last week NNPC released a report that they lost over $750m which reasonable business will continue condoning this huge losses?
During the presidential debate most of the candidates esp Atiku and the celebral Muoghalu said privatisation is the best way to go, Atiku even swore that he would sell it even at the cost of his life because it was a huge hemorrhage to the economy.
Infact personally I'll prefer to go the NCS route or any other govt organisation than NNPC because the future is bleak not only for NNPC but the petroleum sector worldwide just one policy change by a new govt and people will lose their jobs. Even ARAMCO(Saudi's petroleum corporation) that is extremely profitable infact they're the most valuable company in the world with a valuation of over $1trillion is up for sale to private investors because the Saudis are looking far ahead cos the world is gradually moving away from fossil fuel with the coming of alternative clean energy talkmore of an NNPC that hasn't made one naira for Nigeria for years, infact the 4 refineries we have can't produce upto 600,000 barrels at a go. On the other hand the NCS is one of the oldest organisation of gov't and it's amongst the few that is profitable despite the highhandedness in the past, go and open NCS books they've being making billions upon billions infact they're targeting N1trn this year, that's why Ali is insisting they keep a percentage of what they generate so as to cater for their operations/logistics seamlessly and also increase the salaries of his personnel to avoid temptation in the job. No nation on earth jokes with its customs because it's a cash cow in addition to border protection.
I can go on and on, young man probably read a little bit before reaching conclusions that one's statement is false.
NNPC will surely go the way of NITEL esp with the coming of Dangote refinery, I don't have anything against those that got the job am making a statement of fact.
Apt.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jeremiah123: 10:05am On Feb 23, 2020
Navy has released its list, exam started in December, interview/medical January y is NCS delaying us. Let's know our fate especially those of us without connection

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by b03liberty(m): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2020
jeremiah123:
Navy has released its list, exam started in December, interview/medical January y is NCS delaying us. Let's know our fate especially those of us without connection
mehn, it's 4 candidates per state o.
And thank God my guy makes it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Olamertom: 11:57am On Feb 23, 2020
jeremiah123:
navy recruitment is very fast
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pes2019: 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
If you wan carry guns or go to sambisa forest, it's quick cuz the rich looks on to you for protection, they need ur sleepless nights. the rich rarely fight in such positions of recruitment.

NCS is a position that the rich knows what's up, I did NNPC, went for interview but missed out, so I know what waiting is all about, pls for your health remove your mind after applying for govt job. Let me shock you, go to NNPC thread, watch carefully, those that kept the thread busy without connect mostly missed out, pple like bobowaja, number5, Ladyjane, cocococo, can't remember them all, I really wish them all success with whatever they are doing.

Those that shared testimonies are just back room people doh there are minute merits, I pray this one "NCS" makes a difference.

NNPC is on a time bomb just as ugo4 said, it can be sold tomorrow and relegate some people to square zero, at this jet age that various means are springing forth that will end your oil value.
Pls pray we all get this one.

Finally take ur mind off, better still take up that 10k job closer to your house, it will help take ur mind off. Where I work presently, I meet pple every day and after studying them, I humbly approach some without loosing my integrity, then politely ask, ma/sir I really need a better paying jobs without castigating the one at hand, "u never can tell who the person you are talking to is or their relationship to your current boss.

Take ur mind off, happy Sunday, better week to us all

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Iyajelili(f): 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
pes2019:
If you wan carry guns or go to sambisa forest, it's quick cuz the rich looks on to you for protection, they need ur sleepless nights. the rich rarely fight in such positions of recruitment.

NCS is a position that the rich knows what's up, I did NNPC, went for interview but missed out, so I know what waiting is all about, pls for your health remove your mind after applying for govt job. Let me shock you, go to NNPC thread, watch carefully, those that kept the thread busy without connect mostly missed out, pple like bobowaja, number5, Ladyjane, cocococo, can't remember them all, I really wish them all success with whatever they are doing.

Those that shared testimonies are just back room people doh there are minute merits, I pray this one "NCS" makes a difference.

NNPC is on a time bomb just as ugo4 said, it can be sold tomorrow and relegate some people to square zero, at this jet age that various means are springing forth that will end your oil value.

Finally take ur mind off, better still take up that 10k job closer to your house, it will help take ur mind off. Where I work presently, I meet pple every day and after studying them, I humbly approach some without loosing my integrity, then politely ask, ma/sir I really need a better paying jobs without castigating the one at hand, "u never can tell who the person you are talking to is or their relationship to your current boss.

Good talk! To buttress your point about taking a lesser pay job, I met someone who helped with a government job at my former place of work( a private firm)
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pes2019: 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
Iyajelili:

Good talk! To buttress your point about taking a lesser pay job, I met someone who helped with a government job at my former place of work( a private firm)

Hanty thank God for you, still remember you in NNPC thread.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
pes2019:

good point! But we will not take our minds off. Tnk u

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Iyajelili(f): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
pes2019:

Bro thank God for you, still remember you in NNPC thread.

Bro kwa? I be woman with wonderful feminine features

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kuku kill us. NCS uniform go fit you be that
Iyajelili:

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Iyajelili(f): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
Uspic:
Kuku kill us. NCS uniform go fit you be that

As in heen
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
Clears throat

As fellow nairalanders, if you guys get this job & posted to the borders or ports, please I hope you will be nice to urs truly when our stuffs are trying to get clearance. Afterall we are friends...yeah grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
Iyajelili:

pls put dp so dat we can appreciate Gods wrk

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Iyajelili(f): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
Gisborne6:

Lol... You wish.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by b03liberty(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
Gisborne6:
RT
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Clears throat

As fellow nairalanders, if you guys get this job & posted to the borders or ports, please I hope you will be nice to urs truly when our stuffs are trying to get clearance. Afterall we are friends...yeah grin grin
naa so e suppose be I'd your business have the country's interest at heart
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Teejay1511(m): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Clears throat

As long as you ain't doing nothing illegal grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by b03liberty(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
How many people is custom to take per state biko?

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.