Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1432937 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
It's almost December! i don't know how they do it.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by lightdream: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
officialchikzy0:
Just keep on praying because our lists are with the FCC(federal character commission) according to the Intel I got from a friend working with FCC,

and any recruitment list that reaches the desk of FCC is about so be pasted, so let's just keep praying and hoping that everything will be okay insha Allah

May be the list will be available in the beginning of next month or end of the year .
Thanks for keeping hope alive.The list go soon drop.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2020
officialchikzy0:
Just keep on praying because our lists are with the FCC(federal character commission) according to the Intel I got from a friend working with FCC,

and any recruitment list that reaches the desk of FCC is about so be pasted, so let's just keep praying and hoping that everything will be okay insha Allah

May be the list will be available in the beginning of next month or end of the year .
how can the list be with fcc when they have not done with interview? I thought it is after every process that the list will go to fcc for vetting? I stand to be corrected. thank you
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2020
Busted!!!!
meetgaya:

how can the list be with fcc when they have not done with interview? I thought it is after every process that the list will go to fcc for vetting? I stand to be corrected. thank you
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2020
meetgaya:

in the last FRSC recruitment, the FCC personnels are present during the interview stage likewise the NPF recruitment I think even in the documentation stage they'll have to collaborate with the FCC officials
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2020
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
Paramilitary1:
You're very correct. Only the final list goes to FCC for vetting.
if you ask me this recruitment has not been the regular type of recruitment, I would just say we should be watching to see how the movie pans out, but like I said before someone shared it in a custom recruitment group which i'm a member, so I'm sharing here as well if someone has somebody working in FCC to confirm

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Umarjamilu1(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Previous Nnpc recruitment list go to the fcc first before documentation some time it happened like that
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
Documentation and Interview/screening are two different things.
Umarjamilu1:
Previous Nnpc recruitment list go to the fcc first before documentation some time it happened like that
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
Uspic:
Documentation and Interview/screening are two different things.
please if may ask what's the difference,, sometimes interview, screening and documentation go together depend on the job, u mean after they waste 1 yr and 8months the list comes out today they will still waste more time?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
officialchikzy0:
if you ask me this recruitment has not been the regular type of recruitment, I would just say we should be watching to see how the movie pans out, but like I said before someone shared it in a custom recruitment group which i'm a member, so I'm sharing here as well if someone has somebody working in FCC to confirm

one thing I know is that a representative or Representatives of fcc can be there to supervise the process of recruitment to avoid anomalies but the final list gets to them when the process is completed. during the process they too will bring their candidates, customs will bring their own, law makers and presidency after which the list gets fcc for vetting.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Uspic:
So that was how our endsars protest just wasted like that. Over a month and nothing significant has been done. ASUU still on strike, hike in fuel price, kidnapping cases rising on a daily, and no pending recruitment has been concluded since then. When will we see an end to all of these? I am so pained to my soul!

#EndSARS was a major success so much that it even shut down the entire police in some areas.

Didn't you notice that the protesters failed to clearly and loudly talk about these issues you raised, rather they made the SARS issue look like the only aim of the protest?

Electricity tariffs had just been increased, fuel prices too, ASUU on many months strike, employment embargo in place and the youth protested as if SARS was the biggest issue confronting them.

The excuse was that SARS encompassed the rest but then I ask, if your whole body is sick and your arm hurts, and the doctor asks you what the problem is will you tell him your problem is your arm, expecting him to magically know about the other problem? Will you blame the doctor for not properly treating you based on what you told him?

I think the protests were poorly planned and executed. That must have been due to a lack of clear leadership and structure.

I knew from the beginning that it would fail and fail it did.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Oghenekelvin: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
oshionelecky:

#EndSARS was a major success so much that it even shut down the entire police in some areas.

Didn't you notice that the protesters failed to clearly and loudly talk about these issues you raised, rather they made the SARS issue look like the only aim of the protest?

Electricity tariffs had just been increased, fuel prices too, ASUU on many months strike, employment embargo in place and the youth protested as if SARS was the biggest issue confronting them.

The excuse was that SARS encompassed the rest but then I ask, if your whole body is sick and your arm hurts, and the doctor asks you what the problem is will you tell him your problem is your arm, expecting him to magically know about the other problem? Will you blame the doctor for not properly treating you based on what you told him?

I think the protests were poorly planned and executed. That must have been due to a lack of clear leadership and structure.

You have the wrong perception and understanding of things.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Oghenekelvin:

You have the wrong perception and understanding of things.

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

I will appreciate if you enlighten me then.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
oshionelecky:

it's not true, you don't criticize something which youths like you took out time to execute like that, the main point of the protest was to end bad governance but used #Endsars to disguise, what difference would it have made if "we" had stated those claims which you outlined the way you wanted it, bro please change the narrative...... I'm sure the change is coming, if you had followed up the protest you would hv seen that all those claims were clearly stated on placards and President Buhari said it during his speech
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
officialchikzy0:
it's not true, you don't criticize something which youths like you took out time to execute like that, the main point of the protest was to end bad governance but used #Endsars to disguise, what difference would it have made if "we" had stated those claims which you outlined the way you wanted it, bro please change the narrative...... I'm sure the change is coming, if you had followed up the protest you would hv seen that all those claims were clearly stated on placards and President Buhari said it during his speech
your head dey there. Well recapitulated and heavily buttressed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 6:19am On Nov 28, 2020
officialchikzy0:

That youth organised the protest does not automatically lend it my support.

You might as well ask me to support crime because it is perpetrated by youth.

Again, how can #EndSARS be used to encompass demand for good governance?

In a protest you highlight the major issues.

Since you ask what difference it will make, my reply to that question is that it makes ALL the difference.

I was a student union leader while in school and speak from experience.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 6:54am On Nov 28, 2020
oshionelecky:

Since you ask what difference it will make, my reply to that question is that it makes ALL the difference.

Yes, you correct but it's better nt to speak ill of what you knw nothing abt or ignorant of knowing, it's also a crime, Nigeria is not so ideal as you expect things to be done ideally, You were once a student union leader doesn't mk you right all the time, nobody is a baby here, stay woke bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 28, 2020
THREAD CLOSED!!!!

THREAD ❎ CLOSED!!!!

THREAD CLOSED!!!

THREAD CLOSED

THREAD CLOSED

NCS RECRUITMENT = MYSTERY = MACHINE LANGUAGE

BACK TO REALITY������������
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2020
officialchikzy0:
Yes, you correct but it's better nt to speak ill of what you knw nothing abt or ignorant of knowing, it's also a crime, Nigeria is not so ideal as you expect things to be done ideally, You were once a student union leader doesn't mk you right all the time, nobody is a baby here, stay woke bro

You assume I don't know what is going on in the nation and yet you say no one is a baby here.

That is contradictory.

Besides, I stated clearly my views and why I hold them. I expect someone with a contradictory view to intelligently lay out his/her own views. That's how intellectual exchange is done.

Stay woke too bro.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2020
oshionelecky:

You assume I don't know what is going on in the nation and yet you say no one is a baby here.

That is contradictory.

Besides, I stated clearly my views and why I hold them. I expect someone with a contradictory view to intelligently lay out his/her own views. That's how intellectual exchange is done.

Stay woke too bro.
I don't expect anything less from someone who's in Benin to talk much on smthng whose headquarter is Lagos, bro, i'm so disappointed with ur claims, it's obvious you are delusional, i'm nt surprised...... I'm laying out my view are we in a debate?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2020
officialchikzy0:
I don't expect anything less from someone who's in Benin to talk much on smthng whose headquarter is Lagos, bro, i'm so disappointed with ur claims, it's obvious you are delusional, i'm nt surprised...... I'm laying out my view are we in a debate?

Invariably, what you are saying is that only people in Lagos know what is going on in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2020
oshionelecky:

which of all these questions do u expect me to answer OK you said " it makes all the difference" because president Buhari is nw a God, if you were observant enough to listen to his speech you would hv heard where he said all of those things which were the 5point demands of the #Endsars protesters, if you had lost someone close to you during the protest you wouldn't be saying this
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2020
officialchikzy0:
which of all these questions do u expect me to answer OK you said " it makes all the difference" because president Buhari is nw a God, if you were observant enough to listen to his speech you would hv heard where he said all of those things which were the 5point demands of the #Endsars protesters, if you had lost someone close to you during the protest you wouldn't be saying this

Guy go and read the 5 point demand again and check if good governance, fuel price, etc were stated therein.

Besides, I think you are the one insinuating that Buhari is a god by expecting him to know that the protesters also needed fuel price increase and other issues to be addressed when the protesters did not explicitly state them.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2020
oshionelecky:

Invariably, what you are saying is that only people in Lagos know what is going on in Nigeria.
it what I'm stl saying, it's either you are being misinformed, choose to be ignorant or being controversial
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2020
officialchikzy0:
it what I'm stl saying, it's either you are being misinformed, choose to be ignorant or being controversial

Wow! A 'woke' person saying only Lagos based people know what is going on in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2020
oshionelecky:

Wow! A 'woke' person saying only Lagos based people know what is going on in Nigeria?
hv a good day my brother
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2020
officialchikzy0:
hv a good day my brother

You can't defend your claims now and so you are running away.

Woke Lagosian.

Okay o, I hear you, only Lagos boys and girls know what is going on in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2020
officialchikzy0:
hv a good day my brother
Woke Lagosian.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2020
oshionelecky:

Woke Lagosian.
you are getting yourself worked up, I said you are not been alert, I've been mourning a friend since those monsters killed a friend of mine... Thanks brotherman
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 8:56am On Nov 28, 2020
officialchikzy0:
you are getting yourself worked up, I said you are not been alert, I've been mourning a friend since those monsters killed a friend of mine... Thanks brotherman

Sorry about the loss of your friend.

But that is in no way a justification of your claim that only lagosians know what is going on in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Happy Sunday guys. An electrician on facebook posted these pictures of renovation works currently going on in NCS training center, Kano. I honestly don't know if this is important, but I was hoping someone could take a look and tell us how recent the pictures are and how soon they'd be done with the works. Thank you! wink wink� � �

https://www.facebook.com/100003217492548/posts/3458285437622005/?app=fbl

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.