Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1437423 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sikpa04:

No I don't believe it will change the world, I believe it will make the Nigerian government to sit up. Is there anything wrong with that? undecided

Not at all.

I wish you good luck at it.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
Friends how true is this?

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
Perfectdanny:
Friends how true is this?
how true is what? The message or the fact that your System UI has stopped working. grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by onyioyeezah(f): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2020
oshionelecky:
https://www.nairaland.com/6301108/191000-nigerians-jostle-9460-immigration

Anything can happen soon.
that's immigration. I don't think anything will happen with ncs this yr
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
[quote author=onyioyeezah post=96850822] that's immigration. I don't think anything will happen with ncs this yr[/quote

it's probably an indication that the almighty embargo has been removed because according to d boards secretary their screening will b this month also
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
Honestly, I don't think there was any embargo. It was just our feelings looking out for unnecessary excuses for them. [quote author=oshionelecky post=96863067][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
Uspic:
Honestly, I don't think there was any embargo. It was just our feelings looking out for unnecessary excuses for them.

u r probably ryt, but dis development will most likely make d ncs hasten up on theirs.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2020
WHY IS THE THREAD SO COLD?
NOBODY GET LEGIT INFO NI?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2020
nniero11:

there's an upsurge in corona virus, it's affecting many things
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
I can't fit laugh abeg
officialchikzy0:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2020
nniero11:

asking for info about this recruitment will only be a 'conducive' arena for applicants to tell lies or create excuses for the agency. Once upon a time, the spokesman said: "the recruitment is in the hand of God", this delay from all indices had been preprogrammed.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 10, 2020
officialchikzy0:

Navy done comot shortlist! i bin don dey shout from d onset say no embargo but una no believe me. NCDC is trying very hard to cash out but God pass them.

shortlist go come and e go b direct to camp!

make God Favour we way no get human help

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
Booler:
asking for info about this recruitment will only be a 'conducive' arena for applicants to tell lies or create excuses for the agency. Once upon a time, the spokesman said: "the recruitment is in the hand of God", this delay from all indices had been preprogrammed.

You dey reason well bro!

sense dey ur head.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Debbie1989: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
Job Title: Trade Marketing Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Industry: FMCG

Job Summary:
Our client, an FMCG company is in need of experienced sales persons who will be a key point of contact between the company and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.

Job Responsibilities:
* Guarantee efficient and effective execution of sales, portfolio of products and sales activities performed by the storekeeper in charge.
* Increase other categories sales and beer in the outlets assigned.
* Be aware of competition strategy and create plans to defeat them.
* Ensure execution of promotion in the sales floor.
* Reconcile sales and inventory.
* Complies with a weekly supervision agenda that ensures the timely detection, correction and securing of the results of market actions.

Job Requirements:
* Minimum of 3 years sales/retail sales experience in an FMCG industry.
*B.sc/HND in any relevant discipline.
* Ability to drive is a must and possess valid drivers license.

Qualified and interested candidates should please apply through the link below:
https:///ebv5qsT
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
nniero11:

Navy done comot shortlist! i bin don dey shout from d onset say no embargo but una no believe me. NCDC is trying very hard to cash out but God pass them.

shortlist go come and e go b direct to camp!

make God Favour we way no get human help

security and health were not affected by embargo oga
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hollygrail: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2020
Good morning house, I saw custom officers at jkk, Anthony bus stop along Palm groove road this morning.
Information has it that they are writing promotional exam for senior officers.
I hope and believe that our list will be out by January or February, if corona virus did not threaten again.
God will answer all our silent prayers and count us among the successful candidates for the job.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2020
Hollygrail:
Good morning house, I saw custom officers at jkk, Anthony bus stop along Palm groove road this morning.
I hope and believe that our list will be out by January or February, if corona virus did not threaten again.
God will answer all our silent prayers and count us among the successful candidates for the job.

so which promotional exam them take January 2020 way posting just dey end so

baba we no need cock and bull story here again oo

they delay don too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2020
lol. Dem don do promotional exams like 5 times dis year.
nniero11:

they delay don too much
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hollygrail: 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=nniero11 post=96953899]

they delay don too much[/quote

I am not asking you to believe my story but if you have any family or friends working in that axis, you can ask them if custom officers are currently writing exam at the location I mentioned.
Infact, they have started the exam since yesterday.
So, stop being pessimistic dude!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by thinksquad(m): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
csc officers wrote on tuesday.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hollygrail: 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
thinksquad:
csc officers wrote on tuesday.

You are well informed bro.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hollygrail:
maybe b4 then God go don gv me beta job

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=Hollygrail post=96962420][/quote]nobody is saying exams is not going on, but what are they taking us for? Some people borrowed money to go for the apt. test,some hv been duped in course of this recruitment, some have given up during the course of this, while some got sacked in their previous jobs just because they went for the test, some resigned as well, my brother it’s frustrating abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Promiseworthy: 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Please does anybody have the link to Nigeria Army DSSC group
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by daniezeez: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 7:19am On Dec 12, 2020
BREAKING NEWS FACTS ABOUT NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE 2020 RECRUITMENT
* 5000 APPLICANTS SETS TO BE SHORTLISTED FOR THE NCS SCREENING/MEDICAL AND PHYSICAL VERIFICATION

* Physical screening for BSC / HND
* Physical screening for NCE/OND
* Physical screening for SSCE

January 11th is the Physical Screening for the BSC/HND
January 12th is the Physical screening for the NCE/OND
January 13th is the Physical Screening for the SSCE
Medical and Documentation follows immediately. All successful applicants should check their mail on or before 29th dec 2020 #customsp.r.o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 7:56am On Dec 12, 2020
Be here posting and spreading fake information. Our elders will soon come for you
meetgaya:
* 5000 APPLICANTS SETS TO BE SHORTLISTED FOR THE NCS SCREENING/MEDICAL AND PHYSICAL VERIFICATION

Medical and Documentation follows immediately. All successful applicants should check their mail on or before 29th dec 2020 #customsp.r.o
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2020
meetgaya:

As much as I appreciate u for trying to keep up our hopes and as much as I wish this info is true, I doubt it is an accurate info.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2020
meetgaya:

how I wish this is true
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 12, 2020
meetgaya:

Where did you get this info from?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
meetgaya:

i slightly bliv this, I sense they are trying to allow it span for 1yr owing to when we wrote the test..

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.