Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1434952 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Expertoptions: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
officialchikzy0:
just pray to your God, and forget abt how u did during the apt. test

Prayer is key but faith without work is dead (James 2).
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Expertoptions: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
jeremiah123:
I attempted 89 questions sure of 65-70

Wow! Interesting.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
I can't really say I know exactly how many I answered but I remember that I was very fast and that all the answers I got for the calculations were in the options and I was sure of my computations.

I remembered that I jumped any question I felt would take time even if I could get the right answer. When I got to number 80 I didn't notice there were more questions that I needed to scroll up, so I began rushing through unanswered questions which were between 24-21, I can't recall vividly. I don't also recall how many I did before I noticed there were more questions and went on to Number 81 to continue. I answered to number 93 or 94 without skipping any question when the system timed out.

So, I estimate that I did between 74-83 but more precisely I think I was a little short or in excess of 80 questions and for 18 that I guessed I got 7 and failed 11, I know because I crosschecked them after the exam. So, I can say I got somewhere between 63-72 but Allah knows best.

Guess what? The last question I did was one I came across many months before the CBT and it was ministered to my spirit to take note of it. I revised it again I believe a day to the CBT so it felt really sweet clicking that one less than a second before before the system timed out.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nice one boss. What's your discipline though? You like epistles sha. #wink
oshionelecky:
I can't really say I know exactly how many I answered but I remember that I was very fast and that all the answers I got for the calculations were in the options and I was sure of my computations.

I remembered that I jumped any question I felt would take time even if I could get the right answer. When I got to number 80 I didn't notice there were more questions that I needed to scroll up, so I began rushing through unanswered questions which were between 24-21, I can't recall vividly. I don't also recall how many I did before I noticed there were more questions and went on to Number 81 to continue. I answered to number 93 or 94 without skipping any question when the system timed out.

So, I estimate that I did between 74-83 but more precisely I think I was a little short or in excess of 80 questions and for 18 that I guessed I got 7 and failed 11, I know because I crosschecked them after the exam. So, I can say I got somewhere between 63-72 but Allah knows best.

Guess what? The last question I did was one I came across many months before the CBT and it was ministered to my spirit to take note of it. I revised it again I believe a day to the CBT so it felt really sweet clicking that one less than a second before before the system timed out.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Uspic:
Nice one boss. What's your discipline though? You like epistles sha. #wink

Lol. No be lie. Accounts.

Las las na prayer win am but as is said faith without work is dead, so na my small effort be that. Now na to pray for mercy remain.

What's your discipline?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
Architecture
oshionelecky:

Las las na prayer win am but as is said faith without work is dead, so na my small effort be that. Now na to pray for mercy remain.

What's your discipline?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Uspic:
Architecture
That's Quantity Survey you applied for then right?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
As for me, I just went there to mark attendance. lol. The exams wasn't that hard tbh but the time limit scatter my head. I was in number 75 wen the invigilator said "10 mins to go"
oshionelecky:

What's your discipline?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Building
oshionelecky:

That's Quantity Survey you applied for then right?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Uspic:
Building

okay building.

you finish am be that na.

r u from d east?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
hahaha. I no dey see am like that o. This is Nigeria and what they do is to politicise these things (likely the reason the list hasn't been released yet). Your performances doesn't really matter. Most of my friends who have had government jobs didn't even have to apply.
oshionelecky:

okay building.

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
I am from Kogi but studied in the East
oshionelecky:

okay building.
r u from d east?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
Uspic:
hahaha. I no dey see am like that o. This is Nigeria and what they do is to politicise these things (likely the reason the list hasn't been released yet). Your performances doesn't really matter. Most of my friends who have had government jobs didn't even have to apply.

DTS y its called playing ur part and leaving d rest to God's mercy.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
Eggzactly. I apply for jobs and attend every interviews I am invited to. Hopefully, God's mercy will find me someday
oshionelecky:

DTS y its called playing ur part and leaving d rest to God's mercy.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Umarjamilu1(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
Okey
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
Wahala for who belive say Ali get integrity grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
Uspic:
Eggzactly. I apply for jobs and attend every interviews I am invited to. Hopefully, God's mercy will find me someday

Amin.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 7:23am On Dec 02, 2020
Nigeria Immigration Service and NSCDC have just scheduled their aptitude test for this month.

https://www.nairaland.com/6288200/cdcfib-shortlisted-candidates-nis-nscdc

This could signal hope for us. It probably implies that the recruitment embargo is no longer in play or whatever.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mmadimma(f): 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
oshionelecky:

Please, what kind of questions were asked. I need insight as to what to expect from NSCDC
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
Mmadimma:

Please, what kind of questions were asked. I need insight as to what to expect from NSCDC

simple mathematics. just study the revision sections in new general mathematics text books 1-3. simple English language questions and current affairs. study local and international current affairs. some questions were also asked about Nigeria Customs Service.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2020
Who wan follow me go customs HQ go protest tomorrow? grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by foxriver8: 7:01am On Dec 03, 2020
Where is the meeting point? �
Sikpa04:
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 03, 2020
After many months I came back to see this thread � it's well oo
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2020
foxriver8:
Where is the meeting point? �
Zone 7 junction.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by olunbar: 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
Sikpa04:
Till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 04, 2020
Sikpa04:
Zone 7 junction.

make we make this thing trend on Twitter!

we can do it guys! Just a click from all of us and Twitter and the whole country will hear our story! Then NCS will be forced to update us ASAP
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2020
nniero11:

we can do it guys! Just a click from all of us and Twitter and the whole country will hear our story! Then NCS will be forced to update us ASAP

This is the easiest and safest way to do this!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2020
nniero11:

This is the easiest and safest way to do this!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
We can sneak it in under the #Endsars protest.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dreyFoxx(m): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sikpa04:

I once suggested this o

Make we wear white white with placard go demonstrate for custom HQ

just to go and make mass inquiry.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sikpa04:
We can sneak it in under the #Endsars protest.

You, must really believe this #EndSARS of a thing can change the world.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
oshionelecky:

You, must really believe this #EndSARS of a thing can change the world.

No I don't believe it will change the world, I believe it will make the Nigerian government to sit up. Is there anything wrong with that? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.