Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1432534 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
God come and intervene, let them do the needful. The can sort the issue internally
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
kellexnuel:
God come and intervene, let them do the needful. The can sort the issue internally

This recruitment is only use to access huge budget for corrupt officers
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Karfcruiz:

Like play, like play, this Friday don Waka again, hope this suspense no go Waka enter October like this.....oga o, all source no con sauce again undecided undecided
If e no enter next year be that undecided
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
SERDEEEQ:

The fate of thousands of Customs Officers who have been in desperate expectation of their promotion soon after the Board meeting last Tuesday is still hanging in the balance as the release of the list of those considered for the next ranks is further being delayed by the Finance Minister, Hajia Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed.

Hajia Ahmed was conspicuously absent at the Board meeting which spilled over to Wednesday due to what insiders described as “Knotty Issues” that dominated the meeting. Though, the Finance Minister was said to have sent the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry to represent her, the Vice Chairman of the Board, who doubles as the current Comptroller General of the Nigeria Customs Service, Col. Hameed Ali (rtd) however presided over the 2-day meeting. Various personnel of several Ministries and Parastatals are also on the Board.

Customs CG, Hameed Ali
As was the tradition, the officers who came out in flying colours in the promotion interview/ examination, are shortlisted for elevation with some few other considerations like zoning, seniority / year of Service attached.

After the promotion interview, officers would also know first-hand, if they scaled the hurdle or not, while the Customs Management compiles such list of successful candidates for onward transmission to the board for consideration and approval.

As at Wednesday, following the closure of the Board’s meeting, some Officers billed for elevation to the ranks of Deputy / Assistant Comptrollers General as well as those to be promoted to full Comptroller’s rank had arrived the Customs Headquarters in full gear with their new ranks for possible decoration by the Management.

But their expectation was cut short as there was a ‘message’ from the Finance Minister instructing the Comptroller General to suspend such decoration while requesting for the full list of those promoted be sent to her office for ‘vetting and final approval’.

The temperature of officers has ostensibly risen since the delay arising from the Minister’s intervention. A thorough profiling of those listed for promotion as well as the commands they currently work is being compiled to stem the misgivings that personnel that are no longer in service have made the list, a factor which is currently occupying the Minister’s attention.

Impeccable sources disclosed that the Minister would want to have a second consideration on those candidates, the zoning formular and a pertinent issue of a petition strongly worded and sent by a female Deputy Comptroller General (name withheld) on “what she termed as unjustified maltreatment”.

As it stands, the newly promoted officers can start adorning their new ranks at the pleasure of the Finance Minister and pending when she is satisfied that relevant “national considerations” have been met and applied especially on the officers’ cadre.

Against insinuations from few industry operators that the promotion has been released, Customs National Public Relations Officer, Joseph Attah, said he was not aware of that yet. He told our reporter that he was only aware that the Customs Board met but he was not privy to its decision, as he was not a member.

Attah, a Deputy Comptroller noted however, that it was natural for officers to be waiting for the outcome of the board’s decisions soon after its meeting. “Though I am not a member of the board, but it is natural that officers would be expectant of the approval of their promotion”, he stressed.

However, expectations are high that the Minister will release the list of promoted officers in the next few days.

For years now, the women Ministers of Finance and Customs Comptroller General have been having a bossy affair that have delayed announcements and release of promotions as at when due. The case was not different during the time of Mrs Kemi
This is what happens when you put some aboki women in power. For her mind she is trying to be transparent but we all know that this is just a power tussle.Kemi Adeosun will never do this.The real culprits here is the customs committee.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
holyentgold:
dont tell me that our matter was not discussed
NCS is something else ahwear..
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
They are making noise again!

Yes! They are very angry!

They are going to bed very soon!

Ask Npower volunteers what Sadiya is doing to them.

women and power b like Nigeria and cows.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by holyentgold: 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
SERDEEEQ:

Newspaper Sir
abeg which of the � newspaper or media house
Or link to this news
I really wanna confirm this news
Cuz e do my body somehow since I read am
How board meeting will hold discussing promotion alone
What's happening in this county na
Honestly I wish all of us are fixed up with something better than this
�[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by billyboy(m): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
This is mentally Exhausting. First time in my life I see a recruitment process spanning 3 years. Like? They didn't need to realease that list Febuary, Every thing that starts has an end. I pray no one gets crushed in the end. Everyone should grab whatever opportunity comes by. To be forewarned is to be fore armed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Excelsam: 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
FINANCE MINISTER TAKES A HARD LOOK AT LIST OF PROMOTED CUSTOMS OFFICERS FOR APPROVAL & RELEASE http://www.thispagenewspaper.org.ng/2021/09/17/finance-minister-takes-a-hard-look-at-list-of-promoted-customs-officers-for-approval-release/
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
billyboy:
This is mentally Exhausting. First time in my life I see a recruitment process spanning 3 years. Like? They didn't need to realease that list Febuary, Every thing that starts has an end. I pray no one gets crushed in the end. Everyone should grab whatever opportunity comes by. To be forewarned is to be fore armed.

As in It's so frustrating undecided they are toying with our mental health......they should at least address applicants angry they owe us explanation and updates
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sportifier: 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
you spoke my mind embarassed

Karfcruiz:

As in It's so frustrating undecided they are toying with our mental health......they should at least address applicants angry they owe us explanation and updates
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mubibond(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mubibond:
the tribalism has to jump in right?
Pathetic
This is beyond tribalism. It is about doing the needful.If she actually sense an issue why wait till the officers are ready for decoration and why was she absent in meeting.If I am being tribalistic I would blame CG too.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by UtilityRational(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
pixey:

This is what happens when you put some aboki women in power. For her mind she is trying to be transparent but we all know that this is just a power tussle.Kemi Adeosun will never do this.The real culprits here is the customs committee.

the same kemi that forge NYSC cert right. didnt Ngozi has problem with other ministers and cbn governor during her time? didnt diezani has problem with House and other NNPC heads during her time?? but small chance idiots tribalist like you would blame all there misfortunes on notherners. is the controller general not thesame aboki that you hate sooo much?? no wonder u are still unemployed. with this kind of your heart filled with hatred and bigotry, believe me you are going no where in the custom service that is if you get lucky.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
I just sense there is power tussle between finance minister and CGC. You know women want to show off how powerful they can be. Is not easy working under woman. May God sustain us all.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
UtilityRational:

the same kemi that forge NYSC cert right. didnt Ngozi has problem with other ministers and cbn governor during her time? didnt diezani has problem with House and other NNPC heads during her time?? but small chance idiots tribalist like you would blame all there misfortunes on notherners. is the controller general not thesame aboki that you hate sooo much?? no wonder u are still unemployed. with this kind of your heart filled with hatred and bigotry, believe me you are going no where in the custom service that is if you get lucky.
Mr man ! I have said my mind if na because I called her "aboki" dey pain you ! Sorry o! But be clear of one thing, this is way bigger than tribalism,ipob ,afonja or whatever. These officers should have been promoted since 2019 and some these officers are abokis ( No offense). So if you think I am being tribalistic because I called her aboki, you really need a shock absorber.Since it is what is in your mind. You are the bigger tribal bigot.Peace undecided
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by UtilityRational(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
pixey:

Mr man ! I have said my mind if na because I called her "aboki" dey pain you ! Sorry o! But be clear of one thing, this is way bigger than tribalism,ipob ,afonja or whatever. These officers should have been promoted since 2019 and some these officers are abokis ( No offense). So if you think I am being tribalistic because I called her aboki, you really need a shock absorber.Since it is what is in your mind. You are the bigger tribal bigot.Peace undecided

Just shut up with your silly excuses. You just foolish bigot that don't know how to hide his hatred. How many ministries and agencies are still waiting for their promotion to be approved?? Is it only Custom. In the ministry where i currently work, those promoted since 2019 are yet to be connected by the IPPIS and the ministry is headed by one of your people. Did i come and attached any tribal colour to it while complaining
The issue of promotion problem is in most of the agencies and ministries and it's because of the cash shortage as promotion come with increase payment. And the same time our budget deficits is increasing yearly. But because of your hatred for certain people and tribe you want to single out custom case and associate a tribal colour to it. I know your type, just have some control over your utterance and what You type because it seems the hatred is overpowering your good side to the extent that you can't hide it anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ok. They are quiet!

Well some are eating in silence.

oooh and outside the moon is not shinning. aah only insect chirping.

Local man is going to the river. please be HAPPY. The end is here already. what God has given u no woman or man can take it away

eat sleep and wait. smile even when they laugh at u because u r going to laugh LOUD AND LAST.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
NCS don turn you to poet like this
nniero11:
Ok. They are quiet!

Well some are eating in silence.

oooh and outside the moon is not shinning. aah only insect chirping.

Local man is going to the river. please be HAPPY. The end is here already. what God has given u no woman or man can take it away

eat sleep and wait. smile even when they laugh at u because u r going to laugh LOUD AND LAST.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
badmus1148:
NCS don turn you to poet like this

Boss na life oooooo

at least u do screening.

make una chill.

una list go drop

make we see how 19 september go be

nothing fit scatter God's plan

nothing good comes easy

Nothing pass FG work because e no get stress. FG work na HOLY GRAIL.

I THANK GOD FOR MY REMOTE JOB BUT CUSTOMS GO GO WELL.

NO MIDNIGHT ZOOM MEETING. NO TARGET AND DEADLINES TO MEET

BABA NA U B MASTER PLANNER

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
UtilityRational:

Just shut up with your silly excuses. You just foolish bigot that don't know how to hide his hatred. How many ministries and agencies are still waiting for their promotion to be approved?? Is it only Custom. In the ministry where i currently work, those promoted since 2019 are yet to be connected by the IPPIS and the ministry is headed by one of your people. Did i come and attached any tribal colour to it while complaining
The issue of promotion problem is in most of the agencies and ministries and it's because of the cash shortage as promotion come with increase payment. And the same time our budget deficits is increasing yearly. But because of your hatred for certain people and tribe you want to single out custom case and associate a tribal colour to it. I know your type, just have some control over your utterance and what You type because it seems the hatred is overpowering your good side to the extent that you can't hide it anymore.
You are the one hating. If I were being tribalistic I would have criticized the CG since he is a northerner.Simple! You really need to calm down. All will be well and besides I am employed so don't just assume bro.I have said the truth. If Kemi Adeosun messed up I would called her "Iya afonja"
She really messed up with the NYSC saga and humbly resigned but remember the welfare packages you are about to benefit from customs was all due to her team work and good relationship with the CG and also approval in 2019.So you shut da Bleep off! cheesy
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
What's happening on the 19th September... Or you wanted to say *this* September
nniero11:

Boss na life oooooo

at least u do screening.

make una chill.

una list go drop

make we see how 19 september go be

nothing fit scatter God's plan

nothing good comes easy

Nothing pass FG work because e no get stress. FG work na HOLY GRAIL.

I THANK GOD FOR MY REMOTE JOB BUT CUSTOMS GO GO WELL.

NO MIDNIGHT ZOOM MEETING. NO TARGET AND DEADLINES TO MEET

BABA NA U B MASTER PLANNER
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
badmus1148:

What's happening on the 19th September... Or you wanted to say *this* September

Bro b optimistic!

as far as them don get list of officers for promotion nothing fit stop una list again. Even devil sef no fit delay am again. na jst a matter of how soonest

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by UtilityRational(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
pixey:

You are the one hating. If I were being tribalistic I would have criticized the CG since he is a northerner.Simple! You really need to calm down. All will be well and besides I am employed so don't just assume bro.I have said the truth. If Kemi Adeosun messed up I would called her "Iya afonja"
She really messed up with the NYSC saga and humbly resigned but remember the welfare packages you are about to benefit from customs was all due to her team work and good relationship with the CG and also approval in 2019.So you shut da Bleep off! cheesy

Lol �. You say what "honourably resign"

As I said , i know your type. Always trying to protect and provide silly excuses to their kin. Not surprised though. You are well know when it comes to double face and hypocrisy. You think say you don wise since you leave your village in Ibadan or Ogun and come to Lagos�.
Well, you are even more dumb than i thought.
am Done with you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
UtilityRational:

Lol �. You say what "honourably resign"

As I said , i know your type. Always trying to protect and provide silly excuses to their kin. Not surprised though. You are well know when it comes to double face and hypocrisy. You think say you don wise since you leave your village in Ibadan or Ogun and come to Lagos�.
Well, you are even more dumb than i thought.
am Done with you.
Lols ! You think I am Yoruba? you are assuming again. Why can't you comprehend what I am trying to say.I am sure you did not read the article.Just cool down and read the rubbish you just typed
Case closed for you.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by PrincessEstates: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Samwobi1:

Actually what happened and the reason why the list didn't come out today is simple,

You see, right from the beginning of the meeting and to the end of the meeting, I was here and in some WhatsApp group reading comments and analysis so the list didn't come out.

In all honesty, I don't know what I'm trying.
We understand. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Naqeeb: 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
pixey:

Guy, you goofed. You shouldn't have made that aboki statement, it's disgustingly condescending and insulting. But if you still think it's okay, then you need to do some self reflection and soul searching, you might be harbouring bigotry and hatred in your heart. And you need to do something about it, the sooner the better. Else, it'll eat away at your sanity and you risk jeopardizing your mental health.

This advice na free. Go and sin no more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sunkant12: 12:52am On Sep 18, 2021
Instead of motivating ourselves, keeping our heads up and praying for a good news soon.

Here we are exchanging words violently, pushing tribalism to and fro, passing both direct and polite insults to one another...

If I may ask, should this have been what we did resort to after reading the smuggled information/Report?

God will help us all... Amen, it nobody's fault actually, we all seems to be frustrated already at the moment but we still need to keep cool.

By God's grace, the list would be soonest in the nearest week(s)... By fire by force

God will do this one for us and I believe in God so much....he won't fail us.

Shalom

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 6:19am On Sep 18, 2021
Naqeeb:

Guy, you goofed. You shouldn't have made that aboki statement, it's disgustingly condescending and insulting. But if you still think it's okay, then you need to do some self reflection and soul searching, you might be harbouring bigotry and hatred in your heart. And you need to do something about it, the sooner the better. Else, it'll eat away at your sanity and you risk jeopardizing your mental health.

This advice na free. Go and sin no more
I have apologized o bro! But he didn't understand my message.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Oladapo96: 7:29am On Sep 18, 2021
The NCS really owe Nigerians an explanation as to why the recruitment is taking almost 3 years. Board meeting or no board meeting, we should be informed on the cause of the delay.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2021
Oladapo96:
The NCS really owe Nigerians an explanation as to why the recruitment is taking almost 3 years. Board meeting or no board meeting, we should be informed on the cause of the delay.

You spoke my mind undecided undecided undecided God bless you o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2021
So all these 2 or 3 days meetings it was only one thing they discussed (promotion)?

What about disciplinary, recruitment and AOB?

Nigeria, you are always too much with surprise every day

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.