Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1435074 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
billyboy:
Good evening, it means politicians are playing high level Ball at the Top and Second list takes preference. I was screened at March and I don't like why it's happening that way, But that's the info I got and I trust my source.

Delay is becoming more dangerous undecided
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sportifier: 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
Which ever way make we just see the list. sad
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
billyboy:
Good evening, it means politicians are playing high level Ball at the Top and Second list takes preference. I was screened at March and I don't like why it's happening that way, But that's the info I got and I trust my source.

As den don like second screening pass first grin issokay, make Dem Sha release am
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Cfrauthority27(m): 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:

Chief shed more light on:
1. The first screening will see some applicants complement what's left of the second.
2.the last board meeting took more consideration of the second screening.
And las las we fit reach November cos if list comes out in 2 weeks time , that's October already and 2 weeks to prepare that's November o.
God help us
1. It means they will use the 1st screening to fill the remaining gap in the 2nd screening, definitely the people in the 2nd screening are having beta chances than the 1st screened people
2. The 2nd screening list � is full of names of the people related to those Oga at the top, that's why you see them making heavy announcements for applicants to show up for the screening they even extend the daylte and days self, since then I have known something is wrong somewhere
May God help us sha
1st screened people our hope is on God oooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
Cfrauthority27:

1. It means they will use the 1st screening to fill the remaining gap in the 2nd screening, definitely the people in the 2nd screening are having beta chances than the 1st screened people
2. The 2nd screening list � is full of names of the people related to those Oga at the top, that's why you see them making heavy announcements for applicants to show up for the screening they even extend the daylte and days self, since then I have known something is wrong somewhere
May God help us sha
1st screened people our hope is on God oooo

At this junction, we seek for God's favour sad the more the delay, the more alteration on the list
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CrowniTV(m): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hmmmn

Can you guys now explain some department that was not on the second list but it was on the first list?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Cfrauthority27(m): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
CrowniTV:
Hmmmn

Can you guys now explain some department that was not on the second list but it was on the first list?
That's why they said the 1st will compliment the 2nd
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
CrowniTV:
Hmmmn

I know of store (for level cool was on the first list, but wasn't on the second list
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nelson1199(m): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
When them say u *The Last shall be the first* Shey you think say na joke ne?? grin grin
Karfcruiz:

As den don like second screening pass first grin issokay, make Dem Sha release am
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Excelsam: 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
I don't know why I don't believe that first list will be highly favoured than the second.

If the list is for oga at the top candidates, why did most people not appear??

Let's be patient and see what God will do..
In God our hope should be put rather than striking panic to one another's heart..
We shall make it to the top I pray.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
If you take a critical look at the total number of candidates that went to Abuja for second screening as compared to first screening in March done based on geopolitical zone.

This is my little personal observations based on little interactions with some of the screening officials during Q&A section after the exercise.

The essence of 2nd screening is due to the facts that lots of candidates didn't meet up with the job requirements via academic qualification( emphasis on original certificate) slot per state, wrong personal data(age, state of origin etc.), Medical results, to mention few.

Second list is a complimentary list but was given serious attention, consideration and seen as last resort to address the inefficiency/gap in the first list.
More than enough names that were shortlisted in the first list were shortlisted again(those are the candidates the have one issues or the other mentioned aboved that were re-considered.

Unfortunately, many couldn't turn up for the second screening due to numerous factors; lack of finance for preparation to travel within short notice, lack of information/awareness about the second list, fear of been kidnapped, unable to take leave from current employers, fear of loosing current jobs..the factors is endless.
As a matter of fact, there is lower turn up of candidates for the second screening compared to the first to the extend that some screening officials were begging for their state candidates to arrives so as to have candidates to screen.
There is this feelings among the officials that those who attended the second screening are more determined in getting the job and the screening was done is such a way that once you passed the screening and your credentials are found satisfactorily ok along with original certificates, the chances of getting the job depends on the numbers of candidates in your choosing field when applied.

Note: some list have been compiled for training from first list, before second list was released but there is higher possibility that more candidates from second list as against the first.

Decisions are not based on any political party/power but based on observations of some screening officials and report.
Though, training is been delayed politically which is normal in Nigerian system.

If we are destined to be a customs officials, we I'll cross the bridge when will get there.

99.9 of the applicants never dream of this job until lack of jobless and job insecurities thought is a lesson.

Let us be optimistic and hopeful while we derive joy in the little one that is sustaining us all for now.

Think� positive....

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BETIKS(m): 12:57am On Sep 22, 2021
I once gave a long analysis on the politics surrounding both lists and someone here said I know nothing��. If you were at tradoc and you spent time interacting with all the officers present plus being a good listening, it will be easy to conclude that you are almost certain to be in the list barring any surprises like medicals or lack of proper documentation.

I have this questions for some of us about the supplementary list ?
1) Why was it this screening that the CG decided to spend time inspecting ?
2) Officials kept calling people who missed the screening, giving them countess chances to turn up ? Why?
3) The tone of the officials was they type you will use to someone you see as incoming colleague, was it just because they were polite or immune to the Nigerian "I pass you mentality" ?

The wait will be over soon though. Probably Monday/Tuesday or before the end of this month.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sportifier: 1:42am On Sep 22, 2021
1. Because it was conducted in Abuja
2. They don't want to loose their state slut that's the reason for the call
3. Officer's at my zone were also polite during our screening

BETIKS:
I once gave a long analysis on the politics surrounding both lists and someone here said I know nothing��. If you were at tradoc and you spent time interacting with all the officers present plus being a good listening, it will be easy to conclude that you are almost certain to be in the list barring any surprises like medicals or lack of proper documentation.

I have this questions for some of us about the supplementary list ?
1) Why was it this screening that the CG decided to spend time inspecting ?
2) Officials kept calling people who missed the screening, giving them countess chances to turn up ? Why?
3) The tone of the officials was they type you will use to someone you see as incoming colleague, was it just because they were polite or immune to the Nigerian "I pass you mentality" ?

The wait will be over soon though. Probably Monday/Tuesday or before the end of this month.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Excelsam: 3:26am On Sep 22, 2021
emphasis on original certificate.
Do you mean statement of results was not accepted

Think� positive....[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 4:06am On Sep 22, 2021
Who said level cool was not on the second list ?
Karfcruiz:

I know of store (for level cool was on the first list, but wasn't on the second list
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sigala: 4:27am On Sep 22, 2021
Ok, since everyone is giving their own analysis ,here is mine, the list will be out hopefully before the end of the month, for a job as well paying as customs, there will always be political influence in it, politicians always love the best for their own.
The supplementary list is being given more attention not because of political influence but the genuineness of it, infact the first list has more political influence than the 2nd as most of the said connect were unaware of the second list.
Well our prayers for all of us here that have been following diligently, is that our efforts and patience are rewarded with APL.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SERDEEEQ(m): 5:57am On Sep 22, 2021
billyboy:
Good evening House, I got a relible info from someone at Hq. The list is ready and will be out in a couple of days or at most 2 weeks from now. Nothing this long comes without complications and I don't say this likely. This last board meeting took more consideration to the second screening. The first screening will see some applicants complement whats left of the second. I know saw this sometimes back in this forum, whoever passed that info was correct. Lets all be positive. I also heard the training follows in Ernest.

Bilya lemme have your WhatsApp number please or your email.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hotdiamond(m): 7:15am On Sep 22, 2021
In all theses postulations. It's certain the finish line is imminent. May we all be favored.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by IanSholex(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2021
I don't have any reliable source to bank on, but from my observations during the 2nd screening, there is every likelihood that what the poster that said the 2nd screening is given more consideration is true, and it seems most of the officers at the screening centre knew this too. I do however believe the 1st screened applicants will see a sizable amount of people called for training because I can boldly tell you there was low turnout during the 2nd screening exercise. Though the day of screening for my state was on Wednesday, I got to there on Thursday and my screening tag was 400+, to put into more perspective, that means only 400 applicants has been screend before me, we are about 30 or there about on Thursday, so everybody screened from Monday to Thursday is not even up to 500, I can't say for Friday and Saturday but I believe those screened on the remaining 2 days cant be up to those that was screened from Monday to Thurday.
I think people that went for the screening all to together including those that did theirs on the additional 2 days added can't be more than 1.5 to 2k applicants max. So if the report that 5k applicants will be employed is true, that leaves 2.5 to 3k applicants left to be consider from the 1st screening. Whenever the final list is out, I pray we all have a reason to smile and give glory to God almighty.

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by billyboy(m): 8:12am On Sep 22, 2021
Done.
SERDEEEQ:

Bilya lemme have your WhatsApp number please or your email.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by bakinrijiya(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2021
Hello house , I received this message three days ago I don't know how legit it is.

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2021
bakinrijiya:
Hello house , I received this message three days ago I don't know how legit it is.

NCS CAREER biti bawo undecided this is fake bro
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 10:12am On Sep 22, 2021
Karfcruiz:

NCS CAREER biti bawo undecided this is fake bro

All these people that are posting scam alerts please ignore them. We have better matter to settle here.
They know they didn't apply suddenly they got alert for screening, what will their mind tell them?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jacobjaaj: 11:11am On Sep 22, 2021
bakinrijiya:

As you check ur email, what did you see?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Gdiz(m): 11:12am On Sep 22, 2021
IanSholex:

I think people that went for the screening all to together including those that did theirs on the additional 2 days added can't be more than 1.5 to 2k applicants max.

They weren't even up to 800... It was about 650 on Saturday

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sportifier: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
For BSc and rank and file?
Gdiz:

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by IanSholex(m): 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
Gdiz:

I was trying to paint the worst case scenario to them to let them know people that was screened the first time still have a sizable amount to be selected for the training, since it seems many of them are already thinking people that was screened in the supplementary list are highly favour ahead of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Area Controller Oil and Gas Command!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Gdiz(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sportifier:
For BSc and rank and file?

I don't understand your question.
All those that were documented at TRADOC were tagged serially irrespective of rank

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ibnbabes4ol: 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
nniero11:
Area Controller Oil and Gas Command!

Oga wait till u enter before u start to eye Wushishi seat now, lol
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ibnbabes4ol:

Oga wait till u enter before u start to eye Wushishi seat now, lol

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Baba u no go understand.

i no even follow una dey drag.

I just dey look from corner. like dog way dey near table way food dey ontop to see if crumbs go fall!

NCS b tins ooo. senators no drag NNPC like this ooooo

Ali changed the job and made it very lucrative.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
Orisirisi postulations everywhere.
One group attend 1st screening but no connect aside God
Another group go 2nd screening, e kon be like say na their star dey shine now
And another mega group.... Dem nniero11 group.... Awon super sure group.

CGC even hammer am say no God father can boast say na him get you "the job".
What are we to believe now?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.