Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1435053 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
Shogologo:
Orisirisi postulations everywhere.
One group attend 1st screening but no connect aside God
Another group go 2nd screening, e kon be like say na their star dey shine now
And another mega group.... Dem nniero11 group.... Awon super sure group.

CGC even hammer am say no God father can boast say na him get you "the job".
What are we to believe now?

Shogologo where i tell u say i dey sure group abi you no dey understand pigin ni? Me just dey do wishful thinking ni o

You come hit me hammer for head.

O' Yahweh nothing is impossible for you to accomplish, Please Put me for super sure group even when naturally hope no dey.

I never make mouth for group b4 oo.

i just dey observe they wish for miracle

i wan give testimony for here oo

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
nniero11:

You can hit me hammer for head.

You know say for this life, we suppose fear those people lurking in the shadow.
E kon be like say two guys dey fight for babe, buh na the totally unseen guy go dey reap her for back.
I fear who no fear you o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Shogologo:

You know say for this life, we suppose fear those people lurking in the shadow.
E kon be like say two guys dey fight for babe, buh na the totally unseen guy go dey reap her for back.
I fear who no fear you o

Boss but u no know me na.

I dey inside one village like that. na ontop tree for river i 4 dey so make i fit catch network.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
nniero11:

I dey inside one village like that.

nniero11:

i wan give testimony for here oo
Na same thing me and you dey talk o.
The miracle go locate us all and we'll gather to give testimonies by God's Grace.

BTW, if you're based in Abj and you be Sabi guy or babe, I think it's time you go hook up with one correct babe/dude wey dey work for Daily trust or the Sun.
Atleast if Info no gree drop from HQ, we go know when our list reach publication house.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Shogologo:

Na same thing me and you dey talk o.
The miracle go locate us all and we'll gather to give testimonies by God's Grace.

BTW, if you're based in Abj and you be Sabi guy or babe, I think it's time you go hook up with one correct babe/dude wey dey work for Daily trust or the Sun.
Atleast if Info no gree drop from HQ, we go know when our list reach publication house.

Na email those guys go send oo.

one guy talk am say them talk for NTA program say them go contact successful candidates.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
nniero11:

Na email those guys go send oo.

one guy talk am say them talk for NTA program say them go contact successful candidates.
They've been contacting us via national dailies and we no complain.
No problem with them sending emails, buh Failure to publish final list means magomago don enter.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Shogologo:

They've been contacting us via national dailies and we no complain.
No problem with them sending emails, buh Failure to publish final list means magomago don enter.

remember how many people take miss screening(first and second) abi. Email go dey more logical sha make ppl no complain.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Excelsam: 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2021
Non of the candidates who did the screening and willing to get the job is not searching for information online at least a week if not everyday, I want to tell you that some check online every hour of the day...
So, ignoring publication of the names as usual may not pose transparency and credibility of the recruitment process regardless of sending mail

nniero11:

remember how many people take miss screening(first and second) abi. Email go dey more logical sha make ppl no complain.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
Good evening all, i'm quite stunned at the number of comments these past days.

Sometime last month, there was an unwritten rule that no one should comment unless they had legit info.

I tried to wet the thread by bringing up topics but i was ignored so i went silent and so did a lot of people

I saw posts about Gwagwalada screening let me share mine. Yes i was called and they were so eager for me to come to an extend that i thought it was a scam

The customs officers at TRADOC were super friendly and i heard a lot of congratulations. Infact i heard congratulations to the extent that i thought i was going to collect APL.

My tag was 600+ and i was screened almost at the end of the exercise.

Like someone said earlier we applicants were not much and if you go back some pages my experience is there

I don't know who to call as regards the delay but if we keep discussing and sharing info here, the tension will reduce

It shouldnt be a dead thread we're Customs officers for damn sakes

*drops

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sirnoah(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2021
Perfectdanny:
Good evening all, i'm quite stunned at the number of comments these past days.

Sometime last month, there was an unwritten rule that no one should comment unless they had legit info.

I tried to wet the thread by bringing up topics but i was ignored so i went silent and so did a lot of people

I saw posts about Gwagwalada screening let me share mine. Yes i was called and they were so eager for me to come to an extend that i thought it was a scam

The customs officers at TRADOC were super friendly and i heard a lot of congratulations. Infact i heard congratulations to the extent that i thought i was going to collect APL.

My tag was 400+ and i was screened almost at the end of the exercise.

Like someone said earlier we applicants were not much and if you go back some pages my experience is there

I don't know who to call as regards the delay but if we keep discussing and sharing info here, the tension will reduce

It shouldnt be a dead thread we're Customs officers for damn sakes

*drops mic*

Special greetings my people,

Please is there any hope tomorrow
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2021
sirnoah:

We hope there is undecided
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2021
sirnoah:

Even today there is hope
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sportifier: 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
No one knows the time or the hour except Ali and his pals grin

sirnoah:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sportifier:
No one knows the time or the hour except Ali and his pals grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Rubzz(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Am not an applicant but any time i scroll my followed topics and see this forum I speak in my heart " these are the patient once " .
I could remember when customs advertised for recruitment It was in the 6month of my service year and I was in in 2018 batch b.
May God see you through.. Ameen

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by PrincessEstates: 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Rubzz:
Am not an applicant but any time i scroll my followed topics and see this forum I speak in my heart " these are the patient once " .
I could remember when customs advertised for recruitment It was in the 6month of my service year and I was in in 2018 batch b.

We’re really the patient ones o. Our prayer now is that, we should eat the fattest bone. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
PrincessEstates:

We’re really the patient ones o. Our prayer now is that, we should eat the fattest bone. smiley
Yes dearest, we go chop that bone very soon. All the applicants will chop Belle full, Amen

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sirnoah(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Rubzz:

Amen
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Keeping fingers crossed for tomorrow
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
esmarcq:
Keeping fingers crossed for tomorrow

Baba you been nearly give expectant candidates hbp ooo.

NCS fit call una next year january.

Chief of naval staff visit Ali today ooooo
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Man has to keep hope alive, since we applied for customs, navy don do two recruitments for dssc for that period and Course28 don nearly pass out sef, the wait is not easy
nniero11:

Baba you been nearly give expectant candidates hbp ooo.

NCS fit call una next year january.

Chief of naval staff visit Ali today ooooo
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tommorow is another hopefill day undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sportifier: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Next week Friday na public holiday, if e no happen tomorrow na upper week tinz

Karfcruiz:
Tommorow is another hopefill day undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idbaba01: 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tomorrow or last working day of Septemberr
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BETIKS(m): 12:10am On Sep 24, 2021
The day of decision.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jetochii: 3:29am On Sep 24, 2021
It has dropped.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sirnoah(m): 3:56am On Sep 24, 2021
Jetochii:
It has dropped.

Are you serious??
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Pee92: 3:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Jetochii:
It has dropped.
What has dropped, please don't come n play with our mind here no one is in the mood
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by famohold(m): 4:10am On Sep 24, 2021
Where, which newspaper
Jetochii:
It has dropped.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Pee92: 4:17am On Sep 24, 2021
famohold:
Where, which newspaper
His obviously joking because i don search the whole google...lolz i didn't see anything
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chiderao1(m): 5:52am On Sep 24, 2021
Guys After the first list of Names any other one don drop?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Gdiz(m): 6:12am On Sep 24, 2021
Jetochii:
It has dropped.

Yoo stop playing wimme

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.