Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1435014 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sanin47: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
People in the house, I got the info that camp is in November... I don't know if it would change with all this minister wahala, but let's stay hopeful

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sanin47: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
Jetochii:
It has dropped.

How far, come and explain why you wrote this...

Has it been released in NCS headquarters and awaiting posting ¿¿
Or you just wanted to unfairly pull our legs ¿¿
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sanin47: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
SERDEEEQ:

Don't worry they'll call us, as i heard today, the reason behind this another delay is minister of finance have been traveling with president to New work City, but them back home today, so if she review the promotion list tomorrow maybe they'll release our list on Friday if she didn't review it tomorrow then perhaps we'll expect the final list on second week of October or 25 October,

Note: please I'm not saying surely they'll release it this month or 25 October I don't want people to start attacking me with harsh word's, i know some people will even insult me.

So let's just keep on praying.

Your posts are like a roller coaster of hope.. Ups and downs, but it gives of a feeling of relief and information as we are in the dark

Keep it up

More information would be appreciated grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
sanin47:
People in the house, I heard camp is in November... I don't know how true it is with all this minister wahala, but let's stay hopeful cheesy

Another I heard. Soon we go enter January 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Wahala for future NCS applicants wae go use this thread.
What of that nigga that has an uncle in the board?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by thinksquad(m): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
Heard something about a circular , training college , and officers getting ready . And waiting for the promotion list first .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
thinksquad:
Heard something about a circular , training college , and officers getting ready . And waiting for the promotion list first .

Bro abeg, hear am well and clear make you con update us nah
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by holyentgold: 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
Karfcruiz:
Who else listen to customs program on NTA this night? Den talk say applicants will be contacted for training soon undecided. Nah how soon we never know o..
pls who is watching the program and again which channel and what time
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by EBSENH(m): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Have faith in all you do guys,GOD knows better why all this delay.Wach and Pray we shall smile soon by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
holyentgold:
pls who is watching the program and again which channel and what time

The channel is NTA

Program start by 8:30pm
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dotman0001: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
Karfcruiz:

The channel is NTA

Program start by 8:30pm

grin NEPA no bring light grin
You people wey get light give us update oo cool[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Karfcruiz: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
Dotman0001:

grin NEPA no bring light grin
You people wey get light give us update oo cool[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Program don finish, den no discuss our matter o......on God undecided
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dotman0001: 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
Karfcruiz:

Program don finish, den no discuss our matter o......on God undecided

grin angry angry grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by holyentgold: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2021
Do you know our Minister of Finance is Siblings to Kaduna State Governor
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nelson1199(m): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2021
So how does it relate to the recruitment?!?
holyentgold:
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2021
nelson1199:
I wonder. May be he just discovered it and he wants us to know too.

This recruitment is making people mad and frustrated.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by holyentgold: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2021
nelson1199:
i can see reason for her stonghead
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by holyentgold: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2021
holyentgold:
i can see reason for her stonghead
e be like say u guys don't know as holding of the list dey affect me
It has turn me to researcher
Since Federal Character Commission has given certificate of compliance
This so unfair
If not for this Custom I would have Japa since March
I loose my job because as I travel for screening they have already replace me
This so unfair Custom should do the needful

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nelson1199(m): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2021
I feel your pain and agony man.
But as it stands now, we have been patient for too long. We have tolerated and stayed calm.
We are almost close to victory.

Just be a little patient man.
A little cheesy
holyentgold:
e be like say u guys don't know as holding of the list dey affect me
It has turn me to researcher
Since Federal Character Commission has given certificate of compliance
This so unfair
If not for this Custom I would have Japa since March
I loose my job because as I travel for screening they have already replace me
This so unfair Custom should do the needful

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2021
holyentgold:
Ah ha! It makes a lot of sense now.I don't care what anyone call me be it tribal bigot or whatever.
You all have to be aware that NCS technically belongs to the North.
If e na like cry federal character federal character bla, bla bla.
It won't change a thing.
Even when we are finally in,just zero your mind that there will always be unfair promotions(That is what is currently happening) unless there is a new era of power.Any aggrieved person from the other regions should just take it as it is.Deceitful tribalism is killing Nigeria faster than we imagined.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sportifier: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
Most of the DCGs and ACGs are sourtheners angry
pixey:
Ah ha! It makes a lot of sense now.I don't care what anyone call me be it tribal bigot or whatever.
It won't change a thing.
Even when we are finally in,just zero your mind that there will always be unfair promotions(That is what is currently happening) unless there is a new era of power.Any aggrieved person from the other regions should just take it as it is.Deceitful tribalism is killing Nigeria faster than we imagined.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sportifier:
Most of the DCGs and ACGs are sourtheners angry
Who makes the final decision? When I said technically I meant not literally.By God's grace. We will all get in and understand the power hierarchy.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Naqeeb: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
pixey:
It won't change a thing.
When I saw that Elrufa'i connection comment I know you wouldn't disappoint. And then boom! here you are spewing your usual garbage just as I thought. I am glad you too agree that you are a bigot. Guy, shey no be all of us gather dey wait? Or did you hear from somewhere that Northern applicants were called upon at the expense of their southern counterparts? What is wrong with you?
Why did you have to be this unfortunate?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Naqeeb:

When I saw that Elrufa'i connection comment I know you wouldn't disappoint. And then boom! here you are spewing your usual garbage just as I thought. I am glad you too agree that you are a bigot. Guy, shey no be all of us gather dey wait? Or did you hear from somewhere that Northern applicants were called upon at the expense of their southern counterparts? What is wrong with you?
I expected people like you to talk just as I stated.If you can't handle it. Do yourself a favour by not quoting me anymore.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Naqeeb:

There are lot of things going on codedly in Abuja and it's really disgusting and sad but I won't bring the issue here because it's not wise to do that.My only prayer is that everyone here will get in.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by tico1212(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
I will say this again... Move on with your life, and find something meaningful doing....At least for now. If only you know wetin dey sup you won't be in this fantasy. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
tico1212:
I will say this again... Move on with your life, and find something meaningful doing....At least for now. If only you know wetin dey sup you won't be in this fantasy. Good luck
Exactly my brother! If you get in,"Thank God or Thank Allah" if you don't, you move on.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jetochii: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
FINANCE MINISTER ZAINAB AHMED RECEIVES HONORARY DOCTORATE FROM KASU

The Hon. Minister of Finance, Budget & National Planning, Mrs. Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed was in Kaduna over the weekend at the Kaduna State University for a combined graduation and conferment ceremony.

The occasion witnessed the conferment of honorary doctorate degree in Management to the Honorable Minister, amongst other recipients. The Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Muhammed Tanko noted that the honorary doctorate degree awardees, were carefully selected, following their immense contributions in various fields of endeavours to the development of the country. In attendance were the Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai and HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and Arc. Shamsuna Ahmed.

Other honourees at the ceremony were the Minister of Police Affairs, Alhaji Muhammad Maigari-Dingyadi, who was conferred with honorary doctorate degree on governance. Malam Mele Kyari, Managing Director, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), who was awarded Doctor of Public sector. Also in attendance was

Speaking on behalf of the awardees, Mrs. Ahmed lauded the management of KASU for finding them worthy of the honour. She reassured of their commitment to the continuous upliftment of the image of the country in their various capacities, while also contributing their quota to nation-building.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Don't believe the finance minister is responsible for the delay in releasing the final list. Just like someone pointed out earlier, evil is being performed daily by some officers with personal interest but God pass them. Let's keep our hope in God alive.
Victory is ours.
I pray for all prospective officers irrespective of when you did your screening, we are emerging victorious, Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SERDEEEQ(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
pixey:

There are lot of things going on codedly in Abuja and it's really disgusting and sad but I won't bring the issue here because it's not wise to do that.My only prayer is that everyone here will get in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.