Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1435397 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
Make person tell us weda them go call us before xmas nau. Make i know weda i fit flex
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
I need to comot small pressure for my body lai this
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Owopariola01: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Perfectdanny:
I need to comot small pressure for my body lai this

With the look of things, na before Christmas.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Owopariola01:

Omo house tire person
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
Perfectdanny:

Omo house tire person
U dey feel me bro
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
Owopariola01:

Make them no try am o
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
kellexnuel:
U dey feel me bro
Omo the compound tire me jare
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Samwobi1:

Make them no try am o
Them go try am o. You can choose not to go

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
Perfectdanny:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Children want xmas, adult want NCS training, drilling
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
kellexnuel:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Children want xmas, adult want NCS training, drilling

Na so na. We need to give our kids wae dae road the best. Omo its good to be focused o

I dont know how some past yanga ex's managed to comfirm say i be officer o. See attention wae dem dae give me.

'i heard o, congrats, no forget me, i go come see you' na so so messages o

God i attract good things by fire, i reject broke ex's. Thats my prayerpoint since this evening

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Owopariola01: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
Perfectdanny:

Na so na. We need to give our kids wae dae road the best. Omo its good to be focused o

I dont know how some past yanga ex's managed to comfirm say i be officer o. See attention wae dem dae give me.

'i heard o, congrats, no forget me, i go come see you' na so so messages o

God i attract good things by fire, i reject broke ex's. Thats my prayerpoint since this evening

You go lamba ehen. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
Owopariola01:

You go lamba ehen. cheesy cheesy

You must carry o but use your head invest your salary. Nobody wae no go carry woman but no carry woman for head

I reject broke girls. I was rejected too so am just repaying the gesture.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mddan1: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
grin grin grin chai see Indian movies wey only
You dey act... U just gain one leg into the system and women done dey gum u... And you come dey happy dey raise shoulders above ur head... U come dey smile like person wey dem dash new wife.,. grin grin grin
Guy to get babe normal.. but wey u put am for head like person wey dey sell moimoi.... Those girls go just use ur future they blow Hand fan...

Perfectdanny:

You must carry o but use your head invest your salary. Nobody wae no go carry woman but no carry woman for head

I reject broke girls. I was rejected too so am just repaying the gesture.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 29, 2021
Mddan1:
grin grin grin chai see Indian movies wey only
You dey act... U just gain one leg into the system and women done dey gum u... And you come dey happy dey raise shoulders above ur head... U come dey smile like person wey dem dash new wife.,. grin grin grin
Guy to get babe normal.. but wey u put am for head like person wey dey sell moimoi.... Those girls go just use ur future they blow Hand fan...

Guy na wa for you o. So na woman dae make me happy? Where for my post wae you see me say woman dae make me happy?

I just shared what happened to me recently. Na cruise i dae catch at least let off some steam

Try calm down dae read wetin person type not because you see woman for my post you don dae conclude

Na your future dem go use blow charcoal roast corn if you like DONT BE WISE

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 5:18am On Nov 29, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mddan1: 6:10am On Nov 29, 2021
grin grin grin No man fit resist dem... If u like run ur mouth like electric wires... Na u get ur mouth u fit use am pack sh*t... No questions attach.
Just use ur head. If u dey think out of the box den u for see my statement as advice in disguise not to only you.. but everyone...
U con dey talk plenty like women. Na wa for you OOOO
Perfectdanny:

Guy na wa for you o. So na woman dae make me happy? Where for my post wae you see me say woman dae make me happy?

I just shared what happened to me recently. Na cruise i dae catch at least let off some steam

Try calm down dae read wetin person type not because you see woman for my post you don dae conclude

Na your future dem go use blow charcoal roast corn if you like DONT BE WISE

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 8:05am On Nov 29, 2021
Perfectdanny:

They won't. I will prefer early January even if na 1st sef

Make I hustle tp
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 29, 2021
Mddan1:
grin grin grin No man fit resist dem... If u like run ur mouth like electric wires... Na u get ur mouth u fit use am pack sh*t... No questions attach.
Just use ur head. If u dey think out of the box den u for see my statement as advice in disguise not to only you.. but everyone...
U con dey talk plenty like women. Na wa for you OOOO

Nigga wan use me ride boress but i kanta nigga. Now nigga don use advice cover up. I feel you jare

Thanks bro. Just to add, you must have a goal say every 2yrs, i want this and that and vigourously pursue it

Please if ya still single no rush marry. Have a house first....your own personal house. Good-luck to us all

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yabson45: 9:01am On Nov 29, 2021
Please who have the same with this.

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 9:10am On Nov 29, 2021
yabson45:
Please who have the same with this.

Are you saying we won't be given at least two weeks notice before training?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yabson45: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2021
No I just saw in watapp group chat
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 9:42am On Nov 29, 2021
Samwobi1:

You still de find notice??
Oh my mama!!! Oh my mama!!! You don't have peace again, you have sold it when you went for documentation

Kaii Officer pack your bags. We are waiting for you in training college. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
Omo na to dae prepare for training lai this o
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
Samwobi1:

They've given you notice since the day you took your APL. I'm very sure you heard them say "go and prepare for training". You've gotten service number, na them get ur time now.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sikpa04:

You still de find notice??
Oh my mama!!! Oh my mama!!! You don't have peace again, you have sold it when you went for documentation

Kaii Officer pack your bags. We are waiting for you in training college. grin

I go join una by January 2nd
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Phrah: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Samwobi1:

Truth is that we would be given notice, even if its a week before resumption to prepare. They can not ask you to come for training tomorrow today.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Shogologo:

They've given you notice since the day you took your APL. I'm very sure you heard them say "go and prepare for training". You've gotten service number, na them get ur time now.

Even at that there'll be notice so that trainee can get all the necessary things required for the training. Abi you think say na NCS go give you shorts, vest, canvas, etc?

Make una no come dey make people feel uncomfortable here abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Kayliechsteiner(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
I just have the overwhelming feeling that training will commence by January. They will not want the yuletide festivities to disrupt the training activities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sannideen: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
Those of una wey dey wait notice, e be like una no know say na paramilitary Customs be. It's all about command and obey. Highest they may give might not be more than 72hrs if you like no report dey wait two weeks or one month notice. Make sure you are ready any day, anytime. Your notice might not be more than 3 days. I don talk my own o.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
Macbenb13:

Even at that there'll be notice so that trainee can get all the necessary things required for the training..
No one is making anyone uncomfortable here o.
If NCS ask recruit to report a week after documentation who you go complain to?
Lemme remind you Final list came out on 1st, and we're ask to report at Abuja on 8th. Dats 7days notice.
NB: no rule compels NCS to give you 3weeks notice o
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
By the way, please, I hope NCS will stick to their usual colours. White white.
I'm beginning to get the necessary materials and with the ways things are costly in the market, e go pain me if NCS later shift colours o
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Madgio(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sannideen:
Those of una wey dey wait notice, e be like una no know say na paramilitary Customs be. It's all about command and obey. Highest they may give might not be more than 72hrs if you like no report dey wait two weeks or one month notice. Make sure you are ready any day, anytime. Your notice might not be more than 3 days. I don talk my own o.

Thank God na your own you talk so and it can never be the only way things are done. My own is that even military that customs tend to follow it's regimented way dey give at least a week notice to report for training, who be customs? If they're to give us such short notice, they won't give the trainers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.