Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1435316 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mddan1: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
I don't think dey will ooo... Na. White althrough....
Shogologo:
By the way, please, I hope NCS will stick to their usual colours. White white.
I'm beginning to get the necessary materials and with the ways things are costly in the market, e go pain me if NCS later shift colours o
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Phrah: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
Madgio:

Thank God na your own you talk so and it can never be the only way things are done. My own is that even military that customs tend to follow it's regimented way dey give at least a week notice to report for training, who be customs? If they're to give us such short notice, they won't give the trainers.

Exactly
During screening and documentation we were given the notice first. Even for their postings and the rest it's usually a week. I really do not like how people are making it sound as if its something dreadful, wan give people high tension cus of what?.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
Shogologo:

No one is making anyone uncomfortable here o.
If NCS ask recruit to report a week after documentation who you go complain to?
Lemme remind you Final list came out on 1st, and we're ask to report at Abuja on 8th. Dats 7days notice.
NB: no rule compels NCS to give you 3weeks notice o

That a week and you can come anytime within that one month stipulated. To me, that's more than enough time

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
Phrah:

Exactly
During screening and documentation we were given the notice first. Even for their postings and the rest it's usually a week. I really do not like how people are making it sound as if its something dreadful, wan give people high tension cus of what?.
Lmao, you dn de fear? Relax!
They're only trying to let you know that you don't own your time again. And you should be prepared because any moment from now, you're to report for training.
No time to be taking Shai again. This is the job, you have started it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nelson1199(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
Samwobi1:

That a week and you can come anytime within that one month stipulated. To me, that's more than enough time

They gave you more than enough bah? Why? Because u never Dey game.

Now they don’t want to give more than enough. Why?
Because now u don Dey game.

cheesy wink cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kayliechsteiner:
I just have the overwhelming feeling that training will commence by January. They will not want the yuletide festivities to disrupt the training activities
Yuletide festivities?? Abg no de make me laugh.
Boss that Chicken wey you wan plan chop this Christmas, be like na for training college you go eat am. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Stephen038: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
Everything uguyz have been saying is mere speculation.. Nobody knows when the training will commence .

In as much as I would love d training to start this year but NCS likes surprises.

Although, I'm looking at on or before the next big holiday in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mddan1: 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
Well spoken... But look at it from dis angle...
If the final list was published 1st and you are ask to come for documentation on 8th. That's just time frame of 7days... The remaining days was because dey knew dey can't meet up if all the new recruit ,comes at ones... Guy just expect the unexpected... But atleast a week noticed
Sikpa04:

Lmao, you dn de fear? Relax!
They're only trying to let you know that you don't own your time again. And you should be prepared because any moment from now, you're to report for training.
No time to be taking Shai again. This is the job, you have started it.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
Shogologo:

No one is making anyone uncomfortable here o.
If NCS ask recruit to report a week after documentation who you go complain to?
Lemme remind you Final list came out on 1st, and we're ask to report at Abuja on 8th. Dats 7days notice.
NB: no rule compels NCS to give you 3weeks notice o

Oga we don see military wey their head dey touch but even at that them dey still give one week or ten days for reporting. This one wey una dey talk 72 hours e no go happen like that. Make una dey calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Stephen038: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
A week notice could be this year or next year

Mddan1:
Well spoken... But look at it from dis angle...
If the final list was published 1st and you are ask to come for documentation on 8th. That's just time frame of 7days... The remaining days was because dey knew dey can't meet up if all the new recruit ,comes at ones... Guy just expect the unexpected... But atleast a week noticed
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sannideen:
Those of una wey dey wait notice, e be like una no know say na paramilitary Customs be. It's all about command and obey. Highest they may give might not be more than 72hrs if you like no report dey wait two weeks or one month notice. Make sure you are ready any day, anytime. Your notice might not be more than 3 days. I don talk my own o.

E fit no reach 2 weeks but e no go be 3days.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Stephen and holiday ehn

Stephen038:
Everything uguyz have been saying is mere speculation.. Nobody knows when the training will commence .

In as much as I would love d training to start this year but NCS likes surprises.

Although, I'm looking at on or before the next big holiday in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by PrincessEstates: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
Our training will commence next month(December), and it’s going to be for six months.

For level 8, it’s definitely going to be in Ikeja, and not Kano, like some people were speculating.

PS: It is just known that the training is going to be in December, but no sure date yet. Cos like we all know, our CG can code information well-well, till he’s ready to release it.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by badmus1148: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
Confirmed?

PrincessEstates:
Our training will commence next month(December), and it’s going to be for six months.

For level 8, it’s definitely going to be in Ikeja, and not Kano, like some people were speculating.

PS: It is just known that the training is going to be in December, but no sure date yet. Cos like we all know, our CG can code information well-well, till he’s ready to release it.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
badmus1148:
Confirmed?

Please talk to us nah, confirmed how. Enlighten us
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 9:40am On Nov 30, 2021
kellexnuel:

Please talk to us nah, confirmed how. Enlighten us

He is asking a question.

You no see question mark?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hotdiamond(m): 11:44am On Nov 30, 2021
Samwobi1:

He is asking a question.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Peezzy(f): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
Samwobi1:

He is asking a question.

grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
Macbenb13:

Oga we don see military wey their head dey touch but even at that them dey still give one week or ten days for reporting. This one wey una dey talk 72 hours e no go happen like that. Make una dey calm down.
In what part of my post did you see 72hours?
Reduce your garri consumption level.
And the last I checked 7days that I said is still equals to your one week.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
Samwobi1:

He is asking a question.

Na training I dey see, no question mark
Who no go understand sha
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
Shogologo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Success1930: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
Good afternoon guys. Will there be another list for Customs and NDLEA? I am not talking about the fresh recruitment that will start on the 13th -24 Dec 2021...

My friend got a call from his connect and he told him, he is still following up for him. I asked him , so after they have released the list for documentation...

As for NDLEA, they are done with training and did Passing Out Parade... I seems not to understand this guy .....
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hotdiamond(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
Success1930:
Good afternoon guys. Will there be another list for Customs and NDLEA? I am not talking about the fresh recruitment that will start on the 13th -24 Dec 2021...

My friend got a call from his connect and he told him, he is still following up for him. I asked him , so after they have released the list for documentation...

As for NDLEA, they are done with training and did Passing Out Parade... I seems not to understand this guy .....
Confusing times
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Shogologo:

Only you don turn una now abi? By the way if garri dey make person lose sight you for don blind by now. And for your info it will be your number one step down in camp. Get ready grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Macbenb13(m): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
Success1930:

As for NCS I'm positive there'll be an underground list coming out soon...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sigala: 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
Success1930:

Ndlea have another list, some will be going to camp this December, and there's still another list of awaiting candidate on ground, I don't know about NCS having another list sha
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Success1930: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
[quote author=Sigala post=108091167] Ndlea have another list, some will be going to camp this December, and there's still another list of awaiting candidate on ground, I don't know about NCS having another list sha

Do you mean the list is for NARCOTIC OFFICER? If yes, wen is the camp? I am aware Assistant NARCOTIC OFFICER will be going to camp this December..
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Boredom led me to the thread of NSCDC.

Seems they are as frustrated or even more frustrated than we here.

It is well.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by urchmanio(m): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
Samwobi1:
Boredom led me to the thread of NSCDC.

Seems they are as frustrated or even more frustrated than we here.

It is well.

Speak for yourself, we're not frustrated here

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by preciousfuture: 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
Customs and Military training. Any similarities and differences?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
grin grin angry angry

Neither am I.

I don't mean it the way you are taking it sha.

I am referring to what appears like a lack of clarity as to what will happen next and when.

urchmanio:

Speak for yourself, we're not frustrated here
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Shogologo: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
Macbenb13:

And for your info it will be your number one step down in camp. Get ready grin
lol enlighten me more

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.