Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1436812 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by thestreets(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
Samwobi1:

The salary loud for Bsc holders sha

no b ppl dey collect 900k a month?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
My prediction for the already shortlisted finals.

Training memo should be out in January, most likely not first week (that week may be for confirmation of States LGA revalidation process which ends 31st of Dec)

There will be a timeframe of at least 3 weeks to be in camp. Many tend to think the force will rush, but as the 1 month documentation timeframe showed us, the agency isn't as panicky as we imagine.

Therefore Camp is most likely February!

For supplementary, it's most likely going to be after Jamb UME, like the last exam, the force is expected to use Jamb in the zones.

Goodluck to everyone
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lcentralng:

Training memo should be out in January, most likely not first week (that week may be for confirmation of States LGA revalidation process which ends 31st of Dec)

There will be a timeframe of at least 3 weeks to be in camp. Many tend to think the force will rush, but as the 1 month documentation timeframe showed us, the agency isn't as panicky as we imagine.

For supplementary, it's most likely going to be after Jamb UME, like the last exam, the force is expected to use Jamb in the zones.

Goodluck to everyone
Going by your prediction that means it's until April 2022 before anything tangible will start for supplementary. There's no way on earth they can rush the supplementary to train with the first set. Meaning those of us monitoring this thread like monitoring spirit and asking JAMB questions are better off finding something else doing. It's going to be long wait and we might not even get shortlisted.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Idrismusty97:
Going by your prediction that means it's until April 2022 before anything tangible will start for supplementary. There's no way on earth they can rush the supplementary to train with the first set. Meaning those of us monitoring this thread like monitoring spirit and asking JAMB questions are better off finding something else doing. It's going to be long wait and we might not even get shortlisted.
Ahahaha, apparently the agency has plans for just about 2k from 800k.
God has a plan for each of the 800k+ though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Hotdiamond(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lcentralng:

Ahahaha, apparently the agency has plans for just about 2k from 800k.
God has a plan for each of the 800k+ though.
this true.
Only about 0.25% out of about 800k people made for in from the 2019.

Out of the 800k people that applied, about 120k wrote the exams.
How lucky can someone be is the question
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Epidnugo2020: 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lcentralng:

Goodluck to everyone

Just mere prediction as u said
NCS can be shocking at times
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chulluko(m): 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lcentralng:

Goodluck to everyone
I don't think there will going to be any CBT for the supplementary candidates some of the formalities might be skip i guessed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by balosunky(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Well federal government recruitment especially para-military take a lot of time. Those who apply for NSCDC since over 2 years ago are still pending. I don't why is all fuuucked up like that but that is the sad reality for you. But since this is the supplementary list it could be different but i won't advise you put your mind on that especially if you no want have hypertension.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
balosunky:
Well federal government recruitment especially para-military take a lot of time. Those who apply for NSCDC since over 2 years ago are still pending. I don't why is all fuuucked up like that but that is the sad reality for you. But since this is the supplementary list it could be different but i won't advise you put your mind on that especially if you no want have hypertension.

I believe this supplementary list is to filled up the areas they really need, They need some professional courses that are rare like health related or Quantity Surveying. If you studied some courses and you applied at a time they desperately need it you don't even need Godfather or slot, it's automatic employment. One time the Army (DSS) were looking for geology graduates, Six people who studied the course that applied from one school all got it without knowing anybody. So no matter the slot, or Godfatherism, LGA issues they are some courses that are just too important to sideline.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by balosunky(m): 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Idrismusty97:

I believe this supplementary list is to filled up the areas they really need, They need some professional courses that are rare like health related or Quantity Surveying. If you studied some courses and you applied at a time they desperately need it you don't even need Godfather or slot, it's automatic employment. One time the Army (DSS) were looking for geology graduates, Six people who studied the course that applied from one school all got it without knowing anybody. So no matter the slot, or Godfatherism, LGA issues they are some courses that are just too important to sideline.
Like i said let us just be hopeful and not expecting. Cause anything federal appointment dey get as him be. My cousin got an employment around 2017/2018 in NNPC without knowing the gateman talk less of MD. Na because of that i applied for this one too in case am also that lucky who knows A trial don't hurt.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
Chulluko:

I don't think there will going to be any CBT for the supplementary candidates some of the formalities might be skip i guessed.

Did you just call examination a formality?

It's not quite possible to not test incoming staff in a recruitment that is open. It's not like there's open slots which they are looking for highly qualified people to fill. Something has to break the tie.

And if the CGC is as stringent as being said, it'd make no sense for him to recruit 1k+ people without the "required" examination. That could be 1k+

That idea of "no exam" would just be another step towards injustice. If they don't do exam, public applicants should just forget the job, it has been paid for by people well initiated into politicks of life.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
Idrismusty97:

Filling up areas of need won't necessarily mean everyone gets it.

If the need was so pressing, they could have recruited 3,200 from the last one easily.

But then you're right, they need hands because of those retiring and promoting. Considering the competition for jobs in Nigeria, even the crumb is competitive.

Lots of issues are co-dependent, so the time taken may not be short as you may think.

The reason it's called a supplementary is because the purpose for the last one was not fulfilled. It's still a different recruitment entirely.

(It could be that the budget for training in 2021 could only cater for those 1,400 and they would depend on 2022s budget for the new one.) I'm sure someone here knows more about customs budgeting.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
balosunky:
Like i said let us just be hopeful and not expecting. Cause anything federal appointment dey get as him be. My cousin got an employment around 2017/2018 in NNPC without knowing the gateman talk less of MD. Na because of that i applied for this one too in case am also that lucky who knows A trial don't hurt.
Government job don turn Bet9ja cheesy. Be hopeful but make sure you put your hands everywhere and have one or two things doing. Who knows even when they shortlist you you may even turn it down because you have something better.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lcentralng:

Filling up areas of need won't necessarily mean everyone gets it.

If the need was so pressing, they could have recruited 3,200 from the last one easily.

But then you're right, they need hands because of those retiring and promoting. Considering the competition for jobs in Nigeria, even the crumb is competitive.

Lots of issues are co-dependent, so the time taken may not be short as you may think.

The reason it's called a supplementary is because the purpose for the last one was not fulfilled. It's still a different recruitment entirely.

(It could be that the budget for training in 2021 could only cater for those 1,400 and they would depend on 2022s budget for the new one.) I'm sure someone here knows more about customs budgeting.
A lot of what you said are true sha.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
thestreets:

no b ppl dey collect 900k a month?

So?

You wan collect 900k for a start for para military?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Forevergist: 3:37am On Dec 22, 2021
NCS 2021 recruitment is ongoing apply here now
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Chulluko(m): 4:43am On Dec 22, 2021
Lcentralng:

Did you just call examination a formality?

It's not quite possible to not test incoming staff in a recruitment that is open. It's not like there's open slots which they are looking for highly qualified people to fill. Something has to break the tie.

And if the CGC is as stringent as being said, it'd make no sense for him to recruit 1k+ people without the "required" examination. That could be 1k+

That idea of "no exam" would just be another step towards injustice. If they don't do exam, public applicants should just forget the job, it has been paid for by people well initiated into politicks of life.
My point here this supplementary exercise is completely different ball game from the main recruitment that's why is called that, from the application format and the time time duration one's can attest to that..... Just chill and wait as it continues to unfold
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mjhay: 9:06am On Dec 22, 2021
Please at what stage does one get a portal registration slip, is it after application?
It’s urgent please
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 9:13am On Dec 22, 2021
Mjhay:
Please at what stage does one get a portal registration slip, is it after application?
It’s urgent please
Calm down with the urgency, as you'll get that much later, after the first selection, tell the connect to calm down
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by thaiwwo(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2021
My point here is that nobody know where this recruitment is going except God and those that are in charge of the recruitment.
Registration without no ID number, it sound somehow and you're telling us to check back later. God dey!!!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2021
Some of you looking for ID/Applicant number know exactly what you want to do with it grin. This time NCS are using Zoho recruitment which is a standard recruitment platform for those of us with experience in applying for jobs. I guess this time they will send the applicant no if you are shortlisted. Then you can carry it to your Godfather or whatever, but you have to pass this stage first grin.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2021
Smiles. With or without application/ID number, anything is possible. ICPC conducted theirs few months back without any number and they still managed to compromise the entire process. At this point, no one can really say what they intend to do
Idrismusty97:
Some of you looking for ID/Applicant number know exactly what you want to do with it grin. This time NCS are using Zoho recruitment which is a standard recruitment platform for those of us with experience in applying for jobs. I guess this time they will send the applicant no if you are shortlisted. Then you can carry it to your Godfather or whatever, but you have to pass this stage first grin.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Fucklove(m): 11:34am On Dec 22, 2021
thaiwwo:
My point here is that nobody know where this recruitment is going except God and those that are in charge of the recruitment.
Registration without no ID number, it sound somehow and you're telling us to check back later. God dey!!!
May Allah scatter Una connections, insha Allah, amin. May Allah reserve the work for people that merit it, masha Allah, amin angry sad

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Fucklove(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2021
Custom is my dream job, insha Allah, I will wear that uniform cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by esmarcq(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2021
Lcentralng:

Goodluck to everyone
Camp is most likely second week of January
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kingRagnarr: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Fucklove:
May Allah scatter Una connections, insha Allah, amin. May Allah reserve the work for people that merit it, masha Allah, amin angry sad
if u are really a Muslim u wont pray for someone like that nd it might come back to you... I actually believe if it meant to be urs it will be regardless nd I believe even the people that got it through connection is Allah that give them... so dont be bitter if u can say anything good just shut up... plus envy wont take u anywhere if u are not lucky u might not even see progress in ur life #stupid

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idrismusty97(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
kingRagnarr:
if u are really a Muslim u wont pray for someone like that nd it might come back to you... I actually believe if it meant to be urs it will be regardless nd I believe even the people that got it through connection is Allah that give them... so dont be bitter if u can say anything good just shut up... plus envy wont take u anywhere if u are not lucky u might not even see progress in ur life #stupid
Lol why the prayer dey touch you like this grin? We don too normalised corruption for this country. You think a Muslim in Dubai or in a merit based society will believe the same thing? Someone will pass exam, pass every possible screening stage and they will just replace his name with one random applicant that doesn't worth it and you think he got it through Allah? Don't insult God.

Abeg i tap into his prayer Insha'Allah, In Jesus name, Ise Amin Amen! If i get it through connection too may Allah scatter it and replace me with a qualify person. At least i would be rest assured i didn't get it because i am not qualified not because they replace my applicant no with one idôit with Godfather.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Wuminity(f): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
Fucklove:
Custom is my dream job, insha Allah, I will wear that uniform cool

Amen to that.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kingRagnarr: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
Idrismusty97:
Lol why the prayer dey touch you like this grin? We don too normalised corruption for this country. You think a Muslim in Dubai or in a merit based society will believe the same thing? Someone will pass exam, pass every possible screening stage and they will just replace his name with one random applicant that doesn't worth it and you think he got it through Allah? Don't insult God.

Abeg i tap into his prayer Insha'Allah, In Jesus name, Ise Amin Amen! If i get it through connection too may Allah scatter it and replace me with a qualify person. At least i would be rest assured i didn't get it because i am not qualified not because they replace my applicant no with one idôit with Godfather.
i bet if u have connections u wont be talking this nonsense nd hey i pray u guys will wait till they eradicate corruption before u get a job say Amen to this prayer too
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Fucklove(m): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
kingRagnarr:
Mumu. Connection kee you there. Allah go scatter Una plans angry sad
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Fucklove(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wuminity:

Amen to that.
Thanks Baby cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Fucklove(m): 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Idrismusty97:

Idris may Allah bless you abundantly. May you inherit paradise for believing in the right process. May Allah punish the destroyers of this country angry sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.