Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1436198 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Heineken(m): 9:48am On May 17, 2019
omokiri5:
[img]https:///65535/47757670812_b8145be968_o_d.jpg[/img]
my bro pls help me print it for free. I don't have one naira as am writing this. May God bless you bro
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Molayan: 10:17am On May 17, 2019
merit1988:
I just tire for all this their baseless arguments.... connection or no connection, whatever will be will be.....my cousin from my mother's side got this same customs job 2011 without knowing any single soul...all na luck.. people should stop putting unnecessary anxiety on others...me that thought I had connection nko, they are giving me an impossible demand undecided

what was the impossible demand
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Francejaik(m): 10:38am On May 17, 2019
Molayan:

Sex
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Francejaik(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2019
Molayan:

Sex. That's what they normall demand
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by allan2: 10:41am On May 17, 2019
nuradeen011:

there are some that will just show up in camp like me for example
see your funny mouth. if Hamid hear am

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ecclize: 11:06am On May 17, 2019
The comments here are enough for someone to lose hope o. But until email or text i sent am ain't give up o. Once i receive the text nothing is stoping me from getting it. B'coz the shortlistment is my major fear.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jumoke941: 11:35am On May 17, 2019
Loopy87, you're the only one that has been giving us hope. I have decided not to mind all these misinformed set of pple, the only connection I need is God's connection, that NCS camp we go gather enter am for training and employment letter.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BOJO123(m): 12:01pm On May 17, 2019
Jumoke941:
Loopy87, you're the only one that has been giving us hope. I have decided not to mind all these misinformed set of pple, the only connection I need is God's connection, that NCS camp we go gather enter am for training and employment letter.
He is actually few of the peeps here with genuine info..although I'm certain he applied too grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by talktokayoo(m): 12:09pm On May 17, 2019
Bro or sister.... Truly Nigeria Customs is supervised by Ministry of Finance it was a mistake. Again I said it is the only force that generate money for the federal government......

I am not advertising to sell slot... I have followed federal recruitment since 2016- From Nigeria police 2016, Nigerian Prison recruitment and FRSC recruitment 2018.... Nothing like merit list, When the final list for camp comes out you will learn then.... Go ask people who are currently in camp for 2018 FRSC recruitment and those who didnt make merit list, you will learn better....

did FRSC List ever cane out? People were contacted from Abuja FRSC to come and resume for camp.... At the end of the recruitment, I will be here to remind you...

Regards

loppy87:
Very false statement, the FIRS for instance generates more funds for the FGN in recent times. Also, NNPC and FIRS are other highly competitive institutions in terms of jobs. Although a private firm is in charge of the recruitment, the modus operandi to be employed to drive the recruitment is determined by the NCS board and management, with final vetting from the CGC. You mentioned interior ministry means you didn't know Customs is under the Ministry of Finance. And very few House of Reps and Senators have slots as they share slots across all MDAs of the FGN. If you are well informed about this recruitment, you will know there is a number of slots reserved for merit. Let's not post things out here because we want to talk please. No insult. And you are sounding like you are advertising slots for patronage. Best wishes.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by talktokayoo(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2019
If you know someone at the top who can help you, I didn't say you bring money that I have a slot to sell to you.... Kindly contact the person you know directly and don't pay to anyone so they can put your name on the list of the candidates for camp..... Don't let anyone fool you and say by merit you will get the job.... Some will,not even apply sef and will be called to resume training at the customs camp......

At the end of the recruitment, I will be here to remind you...

Best regards

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uploadme(m): 12:22pm On May 17, 2019
talktokayoo:

If you know someone at the top who can help you, I didn't say you bring money that I have a slot to sell to you.... Kindly contact the person you know directly and don't pay to anyone so they can put your name on the list of the candidates for camp..... Don't let anyone fool you and say by merit you will get the job.... Some will,not even apply sef and will be called to resume training at the customs camp......

Best regards

Words on marble!!!
Cannot be said any better.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Handsomebb: 12:24pm On May 17, 2019
talktokayoo:

Best regards

What even amazes me is that some of us here are also on Navy, Army, Air force and other threads. Still we still argue on merit list, after them go say Custom is different, ............okay Merit or No-Merit, Connection or Not. Let's wait and see. No be Nija we gather dey?.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ecstasy9(m): 1:21pm On May 17, 2019
lahizak:
See as children of d common folks dey give demselves hope. Some of u are shouting the CGC is a man of integrity when its possible that d CGC might be changed b4 d end of next month. The man that is too busy politically is d one u said will oversee recruitment, how will he even do dat? I have a very strong connection 4 dis job and even he told me to make sure i register, and take d test and do all d necessaries, y do u tink dat is? Its simply so as to cover dere tracks and y'all will be foolish if u dont tink dat the scores of d test will be updated 4 some candidates with connections. We should just be real and prayerful. My connection is surely more sure dan the DGCs because new recruits will be verified and stamped by his office before they are finally employed but still i wont deceive myself by saying i will get d job. This is nigeria, just wen u tink u get connection den u realise dat some people dey wey get connection pass ur own. I still pray and fast everyday about it. However, even with dat, dere are some slots that will be available for the masses to occupy. So we should all read and pray fortune favour us. And finally for dos dat might be wondering if i can ask my source 4 the day shortlist will be out, im sorry i cant because dis is a man i can only call to greet, no questions ask. So goodluck everybody, we need it
LET ME JUST ZERO MY MIND ON THIS RECRUITMENT. NO HOPE FOR COMMON MEN IN THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jumoke941: 1:32pm On May 17, 2019
Ecstasy9:
LET ME JUST ZERO MY MIND ON THIS RECRUITMENT. NO HOPE FOR COMMON MEN IN THIS COUNTRY.
you're already giving up even when the shortlist is not out. Why not continue praying to God for favour?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by danibliss(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2019
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has said that news in circulation about the Recruitment Aptitude Test is fake.

Concise News reports that the agency said that the system was filtrating to ensure that only those who meet the criteria are selected electronically.

In a post on its verified social media pages on Tuesday, the NCS writes:

ANNOUNCEMENT On Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates

This is to inform the general public that, the news in circulation about the Recruitment Aptitude Test is fake. The system is presently filtrating to ensure that ONLY those who meet the criteria are shortlisted electronically. See Nigeria Customs Salary

Once this is done, shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their emails and phone numbers.

Please, note and avoid fraudulent messages from unofficial sources.

ANNOUNCEMENT on [url]Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates[/url]

This is to inform the general public that, the news in circulation about the Recruitment Aptitude Test is fake. The system is presently filtrating to ensure that ONLY those who meet the criteria are… https:///dSi3mP2Meq

— NIGERIA CUSTOMS (@CustomsNG) May 14, 2019

This online news medium reported on Tuesday that the NCS gave the number of applicants for the 2019 recruitment exercise that recently ended.

“A total number of people that registered is 828,333, but not all of them accomplished the process,” the Public Relations Officer of the NCS Joseph Attah said.

He, however, stressed that the shortlist of candidates for the 2019 Nigeria Customs Service recruitment was not yet out. You can check for Nigeria Customs Past Questions
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Damfostopper(m): 2:36pm On May 17, 2019
slot slot slot yen yen yen.......

please it's enough.... if in your village.... you think it's all about connections.... so shall it be to you......

if you also believe irrespective of connection.... merit will still take place..... so shall it be to you.......

allow us to rest with irrelevant argument...... if you have been following/applying for Navy, Airforce, army, police, Road safety, federal recruitment yen yen yen since 1914 or na you sabi when.....and it's always about slot slot slot ...... is none of my business......

children of connection folks leave children of common folks alone......... we all know the reality.... why trying to put others in depression that will lead to suicide

at the end what will be will be and some of you will be put to shame

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Damfostopper(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2019
Jumoke941:
exactly.......... I don't know who is asking them for explanations.......the end shall justify the means

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by asiwaju60: 2:46pm On May 17, 2019
people are just talking about merit list as if, they are d best applicant from their local govt, notin like merit list in naija. I kno some 1 DAT got job in2 1 of our federal medical center of recent with out any interview just imagine medical line 4 DAT matter. I hope u people are aware of DIS same custom did replacement between 2016/2017. my advice 2 us all is dat if u are holdin on 2 God u better hold am Weller and if u are holding on 2 connection u better hold am Weller.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by samobaba4u(m): 3:11pm On May 17, 2019
Your Senator self knows what the children of common. man dey face or what do you think senator Ṣeun was saying here?

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by samobaba4u(m): 3:14pm On May 17, 2019
Your Senator self knows what the children of common. man dey face or what do you think senator Ṣheu Sanni was saying here?

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Agent23(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2019
loppy87:
For communications, linguistics, CLA, Mass Comm, English, French and other Languages fits in well.

Information reaching me from an insider in customs told me that communication is for communication engineers. It more like satellite communication. Mass Communication is for there Public Relations and corporate communication unit. And that unit wasn't advertised

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BOJO123(m): 5:56pm On May 17, 2019
Agent23:

Information reaching me from an insider in customs told me that communication is for communication engineers. It more like satellite communication. Mass Communication is for there Public Relations and corporate communication unit. And that unit wasn't advertised
This is false....communication department in NCS comprises of mass communication, public relations etc...even in Nigerian navy army and Airforce, mass communication is pivotal in their communication department

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by chioma8(f): 6:29pm On May 17, 2019
I also applied but with the things am seeing here i don't want to be discouraged............slot or no slot..... connection or no connection I trust on God...I won't lose hope

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Francejaik(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2019
Agent23:

The information i got is that your information is Fake.

E go surprise you to see someone dat read hausa or music in that Unit.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Michelle55: 6:39pm On May 17, 2019
Francejaik:

The information i got is that your information is Fake.

E go surprise you to see someone dat read hausa or music in that Unit.
You cracked me up cheesy Nothing person no go see for here

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by merit1988(f): 7:12pm On May 17, 2019
Molayan:

SEX
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 17, 2019
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by wisdom33(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2019
I need a study mate from Umuahia, Abia state.

Let's Study and Prepare together.

Exams, assessment test, interviews etc.

We can do this.

Quote me if you are in.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Francejaik(m): 9:37pm On May 17, 2019
Michelle55:

You cracked me up cheesy Nothing person no go see for here

grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yanabasee(m): 9:38pm On May 17, 2019
No jokes..... We need to be careful....

For those of you talking about slots and knowing top custom officials..... Be careful..

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by aghocourage(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2019
All 2019 NCS Applicant click the link to join our whatsapp group for updates and info.

https:///Fhd8KOn5C0O28l2LYUXDf6
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Francejaik(m): 9:56pm On May 17, 2019
Saimeritus:

You no get pussy or you like suffering?

Would you give this maggot brained advice to your wife or mother?

Learn to show respect kid

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.