₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,260,045 members, 4,944,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2019 at 04:22 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (122310 Views)

Over 500,000 Applicants Jostle For 3,200 Vacancies In Customs / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited / How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by fabbiano77(m): 6:08pm On May 15
kingbee90:


Which medicals again?? Apart from the medical fitness letter applicants were asked to get from government approved hospitals are they still going to conduct medical screening on applicants again?
Never heard of this oh!

They are going to check ur height and chest size at the camp to ensure that you meet the required height stipulated in the form that is part of the physical assessment or medicals if you may call it. If you don't reach that you will be kicked out at that stage so as to curb down on number of successful candidates still
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by aghocourage(m): 6:10pm On May 15
please add me up with 07053104768
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by aghocourage(m): 6:11pm On May 15
Salaudeen002:
https:///J5Ol00BNRLn9LscYqHSx5A


You can join Nigeria Custom Service recruitment 2019 whatsApp group via the above link.


add me up please: 07053104768
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ugo4u: 6:29pm On May 15
kingbee90:


Which medicals again?? Apart from the medical fitness letter applicants were asked to get from government approved hospitals are they still going to conduct medical screening on applicants again?
Never heard of this oh!
If they will follow the pattern of Navy and army which I think they will because of the high number of applicants, they will take your blood sample to check for drug, disease etc even tattoo and even psychological test

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Handsomebb: 7:36pm On May 15
Seankhalifa:
Out of 500k dey shortlist 100k for exam... Whc we kw e no go happen... Out of d 100k for d exam 40k pass d exam.... Out of the 40k dat pass d exam 15k pass interview.... Out of the 15k where pass interview dey pick 5k pass medicals... Out of the 5k where pass medicals... Only 3200 dem pick.... Goodluck to all grin and na joke
I love this extrapolation.�
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by R2bees(m): 8:53pm On May 15
Is it not better they just shortlist the 3200 at once instead of stressing people only for them to be dropped along the line.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by chymi(f): 8:57pm On May 15
charliesyndrom:

just did
yes I also replied u...call the number I sent to u
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kingbee90: 9:55pm On May 15
R2bees:
Is it not better they just shortlist the 3200 at once instead of stressing people only for them to be dropped along the line.

Bro I think that is what they will do. NCS is not like federal fire service, immigration, prisons or other paramilitary where they gather people like sardines and still screen many out. Nigerian customs stand out in how they do their things.
Mark my words, shortlisted applicants stand 95% chance of getting the job. The other 5% may be due to factors like; Not presenting authentic or complete credentials during screening, height defect, having a form of disability, not showing up during screening etc. The slots of those that will be screened out will be given to other applicants(with connection tho).

Why do you think some applicants are paying as much as 300k-400k to their agents? It's only for them to be shortlisted & not for any aptitude test or thereabout.

Last Last na God get Power.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ugo4u: 10:31pm On May 15
kingbee90:


Bro I think that is what they will do. NCS is not like federal fire service, immigration, prisons or other paramilitary where they gather people like sardines and still screen many out. Nigerian customs stand out in how they do their things.
Mark my words, shortlisted applicants stand 95% chance of getting the job. The other 5% may be due to factors like; Not presenting authentic or complete credentials during screening, height defect, having a form of disability, not showing up during screening etc. The slots of those that will be screened out will be given to other applicants(with connection tho).

Why do you think some applicants are paying as much as 300k-400k to their agents? It's only for them to be shortlisted & not for any aptitude test or thereabout.

Last Last na God get Power.
This is entirely false, they are going to shortlist alot of people as long as they meet the requirements already programmed in the computer. Of the 320000 applicant 100k+ might be shortlisted after which other screening parameters will be used to prune the number down. As for people already paying they are not wise, they will eat their money and they might not get the job most especially those joining different WhatsApps group and sharing their numbers upandan. What will a Customs officer do with 300k most atimes any officer that wants to help you won't collect a dime, it's an insult to them. It's possible people under them might extort people it's not uncommon.
Sometimes in around 2008 a very senior controller once told the youths in Ungwar Sarki(Kaduna) to submit their credentials many with WAEC got the lower cadre, while some selected few got the offr cadre. Genuine connections no dey demand shishi highest na wine them go collect.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by R2bees(m): 11:11pm On May 15
kingbee90:


Bro I think that is what they will do. NCS is not like federal fire service, immigration, prisons or other paramilitary where they gather people like sardines and still screen many out. Nigerian customs stand out in how they do their things.
Mark my words, shortlisted applicants stand 95% chance of getting the job. The other 5% may be due to factors like; Not presenting authentic or complete credentials during screening, height defect, having a form of disability, not showing up during screening etc. The slots of those that will be screened out will be given to other applicants(with connection tho).

Why do you think some applicants are paying as much as 300k-400k to their agents? It's only for them to be shortlisted & not for any aptitude test or thereabout.

Last Last na God get Power.
Wow.. You ve said it all. Federal jobs in this country no be beans
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 11:31pm On May 15
ugo4u:

This is entirely false, they are going to shortlist alot of people as long as they meet the requirements already programmed in the computer. Of the 320000 applicant 100k+ might be shortlisted after which other screening parameters will be used to prune the number down. As for people already paying they are not wise, they will eat their money and they might not get the job most especially those joining different WhatsApps group and sharing their numbers upandan. What will a Customs officer do with 300k most atimes any officer that wants to help you won't collect a dime, it's an insult to them. It's possible people under them might extort people it's not uncommon.
Sometimes in around 2008 a very senior controller once told the youths in Ungwar Sarki(Kaduna) to submit their credentials many with WAEC got the lower cadre, while some selected few got the offr cadre. Genuine connections no dey demand shishi highest na wine them go collect.
dont deceive your self this is 2019 not 2008 we all expect immigration services to shortlist many people but they end up shortlisting only the people they will recruit i will not be surprise it custom did something

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ugo4u: 11:36pm On May 15
nuradeen011:

dont deceive your self this is 2019 not 2008 we all expect immigration services to shortlist many people but they end up shortlisting only the people they will recruit i will not be surprise it custom did something
issorite, let's wait and see.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Molayan: 12:18am On May 16
kingbee90:


Bro I think that is what they will do. NCS is not like federal fire service, immigration, prisons or other paramilitary where they gather people like sardines and still screen many out. Nigerian customs stand out in how they do their things.
Mark my words, shortlisted applicants stand 95% chance of getting the job. The other 5% may be due to factors like; Not presenting authentic or complete credentials during screening, height defect, having a form of disability, not showing up during screening etc. The slots of those that will be screened out will be given to other applicants(with connection tho).

Why do you think some applicants are paying as much as 300k-400k to their agents? It's only for them to be shortlisted & not for any aptitude test or thereabout.

Last Last na God get Power.

bro, do ll have some people that pay as high as 400k for d customs job. How authentic and sure they ll get the job
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mustack: 2:42am On May 16
Someone should pls helpe with past questions?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by otuekong1(m): 3:29am On May 16
My fellow officers in waiting, many people pay 1m without getting NCS JOBS,don't fall prey to scammers just pray n believe
Love out
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Heineken(m): 6:14am On May 16
Very stupid country. Our leaders are wicked and stupid. What's the essence of going to school if you're not getting a job. Everything connection... Bastard country. All they know is to amass. I was happy when road safety shortlisted me not knowing it's the same shii... May thunder fire this country.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Handsomebb: 6:40am On May 16
Heineken:
Very stupid country. Our leaders are wicked and stupid. What's the essence of going to school if you're not getting a job. Everything connection... Bastard country. All they know is to amass. I was happy when road safety shortlisted me not knowing it's the same shii... May thunder fire this country.
Gbam.... connection and prayers are the only way brothers, as long as the job is in Nigeria there's nothing like merit list. Na scam words.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by mikedimeji(m): 7:12am On May 16
nuradeen011:

dont deceive your self this is 2019 not 2008 we all expect immigration services to shortlist many people but they end up shortlisting only the people they will recruit i will not be surprise it custom did something
MR. that’s not true. A lot of people that got shortlisted were not given the Job while quite number that weren’t part of the screening exercise got the Job. What the young man said is very correct. The first shortlisting will be generic as many candidates that meets the recruitment criteria will be shortlisted for the screening exercise.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by omokiri5(m): 7:44am On May 16
Here is the past questions and answers given to me by Sapientia1 for free. Though it is more of immigration than customs. That's what perfectdanny is selling for 500 Naira

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CjhKPk0H-VG1HqG6TA6DPrwi85ayOZyN/view?usp=drivesdk

For those that can afford it, I think the real Nigerian Customs Service past questions is available on Naira book store @2,500. Do share with us when you eventually have it

For your Printout slip

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Jumoke941(f): 8:10am On May 16
Even if system finish shortlisting and screening pple out, they will never allow system select those that will make it to the final list, they will do it manually and that's where the mago mago comes in, so all this system shortlisting na saka, all you need is for God's connection to connect with man know man connection...tho few pple will get the job on merit

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sapientia1(m): 8:48am On May 16
omokiri5:
Here is the past questions and answers given to me by Sapientia1 for free. Though it is more of immigration than customs. That's what perfectdanny is selling for 500 Naira

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CjhKPk0H-VG1HqG6TA6DPrwi85ayOZyN/view?usp=drivesdk

For those that can afford it, I think the real Nigerian Customs Service past questions is available on Naira book store @2,500. Do share with us when you eventually have it

For your Printout slip
@Omokiri5, thanks for acknowledging, there are many customs past questions there and the person who gave me told me the immigration past questions were added because sometimes, customs use NIS questions too. I believe it'd come in handy anyways.
If I get to lay my hands on the one they have on Naira Book Store, I'd do well to share too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by DeUltimate7(m): 9:38am On May 16
ugo4u:

This is entirely false, they are going to shortlist alot of people as long as they meet the requirements already programmed in the computer. Of the 320000 applicant 100k+ might be shortlisted after which other screening parameters will be used to prune the number down. As for people already paying they are not wise, they will eat their money and they might not get the job most especially those joining different WhatsApps group and sharing their numbers upandan. What will a Customs officer do with 300k most atimes any officer that wants to help you won't collect a dime, it's an insult to them. It's possible people under them might extort people it's not uncommon.
Sometimes in around 2008 a very senior controller once told the youths in Ungwar Sarki(Kaduna) to submit their credentials many with WAEC got the lower cadre, while some selected few got the offr cadre. Genuine connections no dey demand shishi highest na wine them go collect.
,You rightly informed bro, i also have a reference for corroborate to your statement, i made an attempt to even persuade my elder sister friend whom they graduated together from university and now custom officer with 3star i think,i persuaded him and try to offer him money just immediately after the recruitment closed, that we should negotiate that i want to buy slot just for me to get the Job, thou we are not that close for me institute such approach to him, i sent my sister to him, His response was amazing " He called me and he said Debisi real custom officer will not collect shi shi from you to help you" he truly collected my Acknowledgement slip and promise to forward it to his superior oga and he said i should be praying", despite me thinking that he will demand for money to help.. i was shocked with his response..

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uploadme(m): 11:32am On May 16
Jumoke941:
Even if system finish shortlisting and screening pple out, they will never allow system select those that will make it to the final list, they will do it manually and that's where the mago mago comes in, so all this system shortlisting na saka, all you need is for God's connection to connect with man know man connection...tho few pple will get the job on merit

There's always a right way of doing things and the Nigerian way of doing things, your analysis is spot on.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yanabasee(m): 11:42am On May 16
DeUltimate7:
,You rightly informed bro, i also have a reference for corroborate to your statement, i made an attempt to even persuade my elder sister friend whom they graduated together from university and now custom officer with 3star i think,i persuaded him and try to offer him money just immediately after the recruitment closed, that we should negotiate that i want to buy slot just for me to get the Job, thou we are not that close for me institute such approach to him, i sent my sister to him, His response was amazing " He called me and he said Debisi real custom officer will not collect shi shi from you to help you" he truly collected my Acknowledgement slip and promise to forward it to his superior oga and he said i should be praying", despite me thinking that he will demand for money to help.. i was shocked with his response..


If you know the ranking position of Custom, you'll know that a three star officer is still very young in the system.....


This recruitment isn't monitored by the CG.... No matter how much we want to believe that it'll be made on merit.... This recruitment will likely be hijacked....

There are bodies, stronger than the CG...


Just like NNPC, FIRS, NIMASA, PENCOM and other MDAs... Their recruitments can never be on a merit ground, No matter who's the head....


I've an ex Corp member that served under one of the DCGs at the HQ at wuse... His boss told him he was given just one slot for Bsc...


We just have to pray and believe in God for a miracle...
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Owat2018: 12:23pm On May 16
[quote author=aghocourage post=78419272]


add me up please: 08165297080..thx
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by gazal55(m): 12:24pm On May 16
[quote author=yanabasee post=78436840]


If you know the ranking position of Custom, you'll know that a three star officer is still very young in the systems



Bro who follow you talk am? you think say their promotion na like military or police own? Before you go reach 3* you go don dey ur early fifties or so. Unlike army or police wey be say after 2yrs u go get ur first promotion and after another four years another one go come. E be like say na ur own perspective u dey use talk am
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Owat2018: 12:28pm On May 16
pls add me to the NSC whatsapp group thx: 08165297080
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by calculuspaul07(m): 12:54pm On May 16
UPDATE ON CUSTOMS RECRUITMENT:::Customs Examination takes place on 15 n 16 for junior and senior cadre respectively
*Shortisted candidates,(being handled by Consultants) will come out on the customs website.
*Each shortlisted candidate shall print out his/her shortlist paper and bring this to examination hall
*Candidates shall be accredited to the examination hall on presentation of original certificates,Guarantors form and Shortlist paper printed from website.

Pls help me to confirm [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by gazal55(m): 1:14pm On May 16
calculuspaul07:
UPDATE ON CUSTOMS RECRUITMENT:::Customs Examination takes place on 15 n 16 for junior and senior cadre respectively
*Shortisted candidates,(being handled by Consultants) will come out on the customs website.
*Each shortlisted candidate shall print out his/her shortlist paper and bring this to examination hall
*Candidates shall be accredited to the examination hall on presentation of original certificates,Guarantors form and Shortlist paper printed from website

Pls help me to confirm [color=#006600][/color]
It's FAKE

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yanabasee(m): 4:01pm On May 16
gazal55:

Bro who follow you talk am? you think say their promotion na like military or police own? Before you go reach 3* you go don dey ur early fifties or so. Unlike army or police wey be say after 2yrs u go get ur first promotion and after another four years another one go come. E be like say na ur own perspective u dey use talk am

Oga, there's NO force/paramilitary that get it's promotion that easily..... Police that their promotion is even more difficult??

I'm working at a plaza very close to FCC HQ, FRSC HQ, FCSC HQ and CUSTOM HQ at wuse here.... I see them everyday and I relate with a few of them everyday.....

Take it or leave, some low rank officers are richer and well connected to most officers with three stars.....
They're the ones making cool cash for the ogas dem!!


I have one Assistant Comptroller General as a friend.... I will tell you, he's begging to even get his daughter this job!!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Molayan: 7:08pm On May 16
[quote author=yanabasee post=78444073]

Oga, there's NO force/paramilitary that get it's promotion that easily..... Police that their promotion is even more difficult??

I'm working at a plaza very close to FCC HQ, FRSC HQ, FCSC HQ and CUSTOM HQ at wuse here.... I see them everyday and I relate with a few of them everyday.....

Take it or leave, some low rank officers are richer and well connected to most officers with three stars.....
They're the ones making cool cash for the ogas dem!!


I have one Assistant Comptroller General as a friend.... I will tell you, he's begging to even get his daughter this job!![/quot
please can ll chat privately. Do you mean junior officers make more money than the senior officers because they are always in the field.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (66) (Reply)

Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013...

Viewing this topic: Uploadme(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.